[MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Summer's Rise! BEY INFERNO - December 5, 2010

on
Hosted by
  Omega
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Summer's Rise ! BEY INFERNO !
Melbourne, Australia - December 5, 2010.

Celebrating the start of Summer here in Australia, the WBO brings to you: BEY INFERNO!

ENTRANCE FEES: The WBO charges an entry fee of $5 USD to any entrant who does not have a Blader
Passport. The fee is $5 USD regardless of region, since we live in Australia the fee is $5.50 AUD (The Australian currency is currently a little higher then the US dollar, but due to conversion fees, bank fees and other PayPal fees the entrance fee is still a little more.) Players who cannot pay this fee cannot enter WBO events UNLESS the player has a blader's passport.
The WBO is a nonprofit organization, and all money collected goes to things for the community; prizes, rewards, site maintenance, etc.
Blader Passport's: If you would like a blader's passport and for any reason cannot purchase one online, you can purchase one at the tournament for $10.00 USD or $11.00 AUD. A blader's passport lasts for one whole year and allows free access to every tournament the player participates in within that year.

Date and time: December the 5th 2010. 12PM Onwards. (Will take 2 - 4 hours depending on turnout)

Venue: Essendon, Lincoln Park (The same place as the last two Melbourne tournaments).
Map:
There's a milk bar next to the park, if you would like to bring money.

Train Line: (If you are out of the main area, you can catch any other line to Flinders Street Station, such as Southern Cross, and then from Flinders take the CRAIGIEBURN Line to either Essendon or Glenbervie.
Train Line Table:
Expected Turnout: 20 - 40 Participants, Unsure at this time.

Format: Round Robin / Round Robin Block System / Double Elimination. All depends on turnout.

Attendance List:

Fun Battles

Prizes

These prizes aren't certain yet. I'm kind of struggling for money at the moment. If I can't go through with the prizes, there will definitely be awesome prizes like these for the next tournament.
First Place: Bey set, eg. BB-57, BB-75, etc OR Bey of their choice (Only some limited editions and rares allowed) + Pack of metal faces + Accessory of their choice.
Second Place: Bey of their choice (No limited editions or rares) + Pack of metal faces OR accessory of their choice.
Third Place: Bey of their choice (No limited editions or rares).

Pre-Order Shop

This thread will receive constant updates over time. - Needs to be moved to official events. Thanks Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

He is still writing up the results LOL.
But I think he was up to the part of finalising and making a digital copy to send to the admins.
Then he had to go on vacation. ><
(Jan. 11, 2011  10:37 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: I thought it was mentioned that you did not want to mix up results by simultaneously processing results for Jingle All the Bey! and Summer's Rise! BEY INFERNO. I assumed that the results were sent and that you also mentioned you were currently taking exams. On top of how very busy you are maintaining the site, I thought it would be kind to offer.

I ended up doing Jingle All the Bey! anyway though, since I had just been waiting after this tournament's results to do everything else. I recently simplified and figured out the results Raykon had sent me for the other Australian tournament, so those should be processed soon as well. I just wish things were done in the actual chronological order ...

My exams finished before Christmas anyway.
Omega just sent in:

He will be returning on the 23rd of January and will submit the results for BEY INFERNO within a few days after his arrival.

He will be proposing a professional tournament for April, inside a hall with laptops, etc.

Further information will be confirmed once he arrives.
ok, some information on what's going on. he might send them when im sending the results of mine to beyblade australia, ha ha. lets see how this goes.
I'm sorry for sounding like a bug Chipz but I was just saying.

And also!
Great! Thanks for the information for the above posts regarding beypoints, and upcoming tournament.
omega is returning this Sunday, he will be hit with a bunch of pms sent to him while he was gone, making a bunch of sigs for his shop, post the results, posting people who weren't members, propose a tournament and i will ask him if he would like to help with my beynefit. he will be busy.
Ooooh Info Finally.

Omega Tourny.... YUM Inside.....DOUBLE YUM. Beypoints, WooHoo! I look forward to seeing how many I got. Probably not that many as I was pretty carp at that tourney.
Hah. Yeah Omega is going to have alot of work to do.
I still have nothing from Omega ... Can someone tell him to do something, seriously ?
well he posted a "i have returned" post both nothing after that. does anyone know him personal.
I believe BeyJadz has him on Facebook.

I am very good Friends with BeyJadz do you want me to ask him to ask Omega about where he is?
Hey guys, very sorry about the delay. I've spoken to Blah about everything, I'm not too sure when I'll have the results ready, as some people still haven't responded with their usernames (guests, etc).

I currently don't have an internet connection as I moved houses (personal issues), and I'm currently posting this through school.

The results should be up within the next month or so.
Ahhhh.

Hope your Personal Issues are OK I think I might have an Idea on what you are talking about.

Ok thanks for the Check up.
oh so that's why you haven't posted for awhile omega. well that's good, i have been worried, you were so active before that holiday you had. i just hope my rank goes up when you put that information on. did you get my pm omega?
GOOD NEWS ! I'm back on the WBO, and the scores will be up by the end of the week ! Terribly sorry for the massive delay.
Ah Good Smile Thank you Omega. Great to see you Back Smile
oh finally, a big sigh of relief. I've been waiting for ages. i hope it comes up soon. well some good news today.
Scores have FINALLY been sent ! The scores will be processed by a staff member soon.
Let me know if there are any mistakes.
there seams to be no mistakes here. yay im in the top 100 now.
Yay all done. Finally! Grin

Top twenty Smug

I thought I won more than this XD Oh well. It was my first Tourney coming in with some Pretty Crappy Beys.

4 Wins is better than nothing. XD

Is there any Reason I cannot see my Credits on my Battle profile?
(May. 16, 2011  11:52 AM)Chups Wrote: ....

I thought I won more than this XD Oh well. It was my first Tourney coming in with some Pretty Crappy Beys.

4 Wins is better than nothing. XD

Is there any Reason I cannot see my Credits on my Battle profile?

I have not distributed Credits yet. I always wait to see if there are any mistakes first, as that could affect the number of Credits two people or more get.