[MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Summer's Rise! BEY INFERNO - December 5, 2010

on
Hosted by
  Omega
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Summer's Rise ! BEY INFERNO !
Melbourne, Australia - December 5, 2010.

Celebrating the start of Summer here in Australia, the WBO brings to you: BEY INFERNO!

ENTRANCE FEES: The WBO charges an entry fee of $5 USD to any entrant who does not have a Blader
Passport. The fee is $5 USD regardless of region, since we live in Australia the fee is $5.50 AUD (The Australian currency is currently a little higher then the US dollar, but due to conversion fees, bank fees and other PayPal fees the entrance fee is still a little more.) Players who cannot pay this fee cannot enter WBO events UNLESS the player has a blader's passport.
The WBO is a nonprofit organization, and all money collected goes to things for the community; prizes, rewards, site maintenance, etc.
Blader Passport's: If you would like a blader's passport and for any reason cannot purchase one online, you can purchase one at the tournament for $10.00 USD or $11.00 AUD. A blader's passport lasts for one whole year and allows free access to every tournament the player participates in within that year.

Date and time: December the 5th 2010. 12PM Onwards. (Will take 2 - 4 hours depending on turnout)

Venue: Essendon, Lincoln Park (The same place as the last two Melbourne tournaments).
Map:
There's a milk bar next to the park, if you would like to bring money.

Train Line: (If you are out of the main area, you can catch any other line to Flinders Street Station, such as Southern Cross, and then from Flinders take the CRAIGIEBURN Line to either Essendon or Glenbervie.
Train Line Table:
Expected Turnout: 20 - 40 Participants, Unsure at this time.

Format: Round Robin / Round Robin Block System / Double Elimination. All depends on turnout.

Attendance List:

Fun Battles

Prizes

These prizes aren't certain yet. I'm kind of struggling for money at the moment. If I can't go through with the prizes, there will definitely be awesome prizes like these for the next tournament.
First Place: Bey set, eg. BB-57, BB-75, etc OR Bey of their choice (Only some limited editions and rares allowed) + Pack of metal faces + Accessory of their choice.
Second Place: Bey of their choice (No limited editions or rares) + Pack of metal faces OR accessory of their choice.
Third Place: Bey of their choice (No limited editions or rares).

Pre-Order Shop

This thread will receive constant updates over time. - Needs to be moved to official events. Thanks Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Haha, this time I'll be ready. ;]

No more let's play out Stamina carp, it's just smash smash and more smashing.

And yes Chaos Blader, you will get smashed. Tongue_out_wink
Oh, yeah? My Libra shoots lasers, my Sol flies, and my Earth is invisible.
And I will win.
are you so sure. because my beys the smashiest haha
i will WIN!!
i am so pumped cas my beys are quite extraordinarily smashy.

blah i agree with you carp stamina soft stuff
we are going for smashiness in the next

im ready to take on the big guns!..............not yet but in january i will!

i agree with all of you it was a warm up i will come back and beat Omega again and more!

littlechipz - you still makin that signature?
But I am ^^ (jkes)
No, nobody is the best.
It's all about customization, launch and luck.
Most of those you can't be good at.
Yeah so true, but i am good. as
this is point less conversation

lets talk about the next tourny
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:44 AM)Wraith Wrote: No, nobody is the best.
It's all about customization, launch and luck.
Most of those you can't be good at.

Actually you can be.
Have a good customisation.
Practise your launching sk1llz.
Wear a lucky charm.

And boom.
The only lick charm i can think of is a necklace with dark on it
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:39 AM)blah Wrote: Haha, this time I'll be ready. ;]

No more let's play out Stamina carp, it's just smash smash and more smashing.

And yes Chaos Blader, you will get smashed. Tongue_out_wink

Vulcan vs Vulcan. Grin
Yeah but keep in mind blah, you have a retarted CS and R2F aha
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:56 AM)blah Wrote: Actually you can be.
Have a good customisation.
Practise your launching sk1llz.
Wear a lucky charm.

And boom.

Uhm, My MF-H Earth Aquario GB145WB has been beaten by Storm Capricorne M145Q because of a horrible launch. And luck isn't yours to control. You can have a good launch, though.
DON'T FORGET the area where you launch. i found that's how i lost some of my battles at bey inferno.
Hahaha Wraith, maybe you are the one doing bad launches. Pinching_eyes_2
I just said I did. T____________T Read my post properly. I'm still learning my Sliding Shoot with a BeyLauncher.
Yeah, my friend BurnPhoenix135 beat Chaos Blader because he launched where the walls were so when Lightning LDrago 100RF (?) hit Burn Fireblaze 145SD, it hit the wall and bounced off.
Yeah as in you are the one always doing bad launches, LOL.
i hate the walls on the stadium i always miss it
when are the beypoints going to be up?
I've already said that it will be a while, please be patient. I'm still finding some of the guests email addresses of their friends, soon as I get them all they can be registered and I will submit the scores.
After the BeyPoints are up, I think I'll be, #70 or higher.
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:19 PM)Omega Wrote: I've already said that it will be a while, please be patient. I'm still finding some of the guests email addresses of their friends, soon as I get them all they can be registered and I will submit the scores.

I know, i dont care when they are up i was just wondering! Smile
This is pointless. And your not good even sarcastically littlechipz. I suggest you don't randomly buy blades like you purchased that Meteo L-Drago near the last tournament.
What is pointless?
(Dec. 15, 2010  7:10 AM)A Wrote: This is pointless. And your not good even sarcastically littlechipz. I suggest you don't randomly buy blades like you purchased that Meteo L-Drago near the last tournament.

A' the only reason you won is because I was experimenting and my beys were in the mail :L I would have PWND you with Vulcan Horuseus 100R2F Uncertain your not good yourself ^^