Lucky Star

(Feb. 13, 2011  12:04 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Hmm... nano picks good anime

Yes I do ^^
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:04 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: i will start watching this in March or so

Watch it now.
I love how Akira's sleeve's are Uberly long. Joyful_3 Not to mention her over all attitude. Seriously though, Have you seen the end of the first episode? Joyful_3

Tsukasa: Good morning. Can I get you anything? (Shocked face) (slowly closes door.)

One of my favorite parts. ^^ Tongue_out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0gX-_vA_aA
Almost all the parodies from Lucky Star.
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:43 AM)Nano Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0gX-_vA_aA
Almost all the parodies from Lucky Star.
Your obsessed with posting Lucky Star and Haruhi Suzumiya links. Aren't you? It's your life's dream. It's your passion. Lol.

Sadly I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow to continue watching Lucky Star. I would watch it now, but my mom is doing her college work so I can't watch any videos. (Too much noise.) Not to mention I have school tomorrow.
You have headphones right? Use those. That's what I do.
I'm sorry what?
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:50 AM)Nano Wrote: You have headphones right? Use those. That's what I do.
I could. But I don't feel like it. It's too much of a pain. I would have to go all the way into my room, unwrap them from my MP3 Player, walk back into my Parents' room, (Where I spend most of my day.(Computer is in here)) and plug them in. And, you could still hear it when your even when your not the person wearing the headphones. So there is really no point to that.

This is why I wish I had a Laptop. (Hopefully I will be getting one soon.)
OMG, I just saw the Lucky Star OVA, its 6 parts long but it is awesome
Hah to the YGO reference, and to the TMoHS references.
i love all the Anime references. I really like the FMA, Keroro and Haruhi ones the most.

EDIT: Oh and I loved the Initial D one
(Feb. 13, 2011  11:51 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Why is Konota asleep?! And giant!

If that was in reference of my uploaded pic then , the artist has randomly taken screenshots i think & played with the transparencies to edit it in such a way too make a cool pic , i think his purpose was to make the picture as if the sleeping girl Konota right , is a giant now & her friend is shocked to see it , but i really like how he made it blend with the xp wallpaper , it just feels right

@ Nano & Bey-Heart , reading your posts is really fun , like when bey-heart said he doesn't feel like putting on the headphones lol , you are like brothers & yours chats are like two best friends & another one bey-heart said that putting up haruhi & lucky star things is nanos mission , that was fun , reminds me of me n my friend
Like I've said OVER 9000!!!!!! times. Bey♥ and i are twins from across the nation.

I can't wait until volume 7 of the manga comes out! I have all of them so far.
(Feb. 15, 2011  6:56 AM)Nano Wrote: I can't wait until volume 7 of the manga comes out! I have all of them so far.
They still make the Manga? Holy carp! I didn't know that! I still haven't even started the first one! Just great... Now there is two Manga series' that I have to find the money to buy...
(Feb. 16, 2011  12:22 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: They still make the Manga? Holy carp! I didn't know that! I still haven't even started the first one! Just great... Now there is two Manga series' that I have to find the money to buy...

Yup! I got all 6. Most new in perfect condition. A few are used but in good condition still.
(Feb. 16, 2011  12:57 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  12:22 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: They still make the Manga? Holy carp! I didn't know that! I still haven't even started the first one! Just great... Now there is two Manga series' that I have to find the money to buy...

Yup! I got all 6. Most new in perfect condition. A few are used but in good condition still.
Wow. I'm missing out on a lot.... Is it based on the Anime? Or is the randomness fresh, new, and never seen?
The manga has more then the Anime, Anime takes you through their Second Year to last year, Manga has 1st year to last year.
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:07 AM)Zeox Wrote: The manga has more then the Anime, Anime takes you through their Second Year to last year, Manga has 1st year to last year.
That cuts it. I gotta read the manga!

Now I have to find a way to scrape together the money for like 19 Mangas... (Or more...)

EDIT: Lol. I like what Akira said in episode 3 about what kind of guys like her. XD That is probably one of the best scenes. XD
This has to be the most random show I've ever seen. I LOL'ed after watching episode 6, this show a little bit too random/weird for me though.
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:44 AM)othellog Wrote: This has to be the most random show I've ever seen. I LOL'ed after watching episode 6, this show a little bit too random/weird for me though.

I loved episode 6. It made me lol a lot. I liked how Konata jumped out of the bath then put soap behind Miyuki. It was the way she walked that I liked.
(Feb. 19, 2011  4:03 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:44 AM)othellog Wrote: This has to be the most random show I've ever seen. I LOL'ed after watching episode 6, this show a little bit too random/weird for me though.

I loved episode 6. It made me lol a lot. I liked how Konata jumped out of the bath then put soap behind Miyuki. It was the way she walked that I liked.

Timotei. Timotei. Timoteeeeeeiiiiiiii! One of my favorite scenes, period. Sadly, only one Anime Club member got it, the President.
Lol. Two of my favorite scenes. XD

(Lucky channel guy who's name I forgot): No no! I still like you! Here, watch. (Scoots closer to Akira.)

Akira: Scootch! (Slides away.)

Konata: Besides, I heard the drill is kinda like a guys... DINOSAUR EMPIRE!!
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:18 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Konata: Besides, I heard the drill is kinda like a guys... DINOSAUR EMPIRE!!

I think about that whenever I go to the dentist XD
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:23 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:18 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Konata: Besides, I heard the drill is kinda like a guys... DINOSAUR EMPIRE!!

I think about that whenever I go to the dentist XD
Dinosaur Empire's? Odd...

EDIT: Lol. I just noticed that in episode 4, Konata is watching Haruhi Suzumiya! Lol.
One of my new sig's has a lucky star character in it.

[Image: 79290939.jpg]
I went to Anime Lyrics dot Com, and Tsukasa was on the banner. It's a nice pic too... There's also one with Konata singing.