Lucky Star

I...Need...A...JOB! Man, I want that so bad! I can't even use my bank account...Me need money.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:11 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I...Need...A...JOB! Man, I want that so bad! I can't even use my bank account...Me need money.
Me too. But I need $2,000 for all the Haruhi stuff I want.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:24 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Being an Otaku is expensive.

Yeah. Oh did I mention I need about $650 for this years Anime Con? I will probably get a Lucky Star poster or two :3
Lucky me! I get to go to Anime Central with my Anime Club for free! My mom will give me about 200 dollars to blow.
I'm starting to rewatch The old Animes I use to watch a long time ago, Lucky star,Haruhi,School Rumble, and some others. In that order, the first episode lucky star made me laugh.

Assistent reading letter:How much do you get paid?
Akira-.........*wtf face*
Me:BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Now this looks cute http://cgi.ebay.com/Wave-Lucky-Star-Kaga...4aa603c9d9
I never actually buy any figures, or posters, or anything from those animes I watch.

I just watch them and enjoy...lol
You are not a true Otaku. But I want! I'm running out of printer paper. I've printed off about 70 posters,,, Most of them Haruhi/Lucky Star related.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:41 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: You are not a true Otaku. But I want! I'm running out of printer paper. I've printed off about 70 posters,,, Most of them Haruhi/Lucky Star related.

I wish my color printer was working. But I would still buy the real deal. The real poster is big and looks better.
....I can be a beyblade otaku cant I...

Technically, Beyblade is an Anime. I buy the beyblades......

So ha!, but thats off topic.

As for on topic-

Lucky star ep 2- I wonder what those frog things are, I know I saw them before, so I think its a reference to another anime lol.Plus Lol, at Konata the Mindreader
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:43 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:41 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: You are not a true Otaku. But I want! I'm running out of printer paper. I've printed off about 70 posters,,, Most of them Haruhi/Lucky Star related.

I wish my color printer was working. But I would still buy the real deal. The real poster is big and looks better.

Same, but I'm too poor. So sad.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:44 AM)Zeox Wrote: ....I can be a beyblade otaku cant I...

Technically, Beyblade is an Anime. I buy the beyblades......

So ha!, but thats off topic.

As for on topic-

Lucky star ep 2- I wonder what those frog things are, I know I saw them before, so I think its a reference to another anime lol.Plus Lol, at Konata the Mindreader

Ya mean this? it's from SGT. Frog or Keroro Gunso in Japanese. I have a key chain from the same anime.
Kero? Omg, KeroKeroKola, thats an item in super mario rpg! it is the only one just for me

Lol,did you guys ever notice that the theme Konata and Tsukasa are drumming to in ep 2, is the Haruhi Hare Hare Yuki dance ending.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:49 AM)Zeox Wrote: Kero? Omg, KeroKeroKola, thats an item in super mario rpg! it is the only one just for me

Lol,did you guys ever notice that the theme Konata and Tsukasa are drumming to in ep 2, is the Haruhi Hare Hare Yuki dance ending.

Yeah. I also have played that game. But it didn't have that song. But it did have Goonies 'r' Good Enough.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:46 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:43 AM)Nano Wrote:

Same, but I'm too poor. So sad.
Alot bigger... One of my friends printed out some Zelda posters. Then when I got the real ones in the mail, they were so much bigger. He was very jealous.

(Feb. 13, 2011  4:49 AM)Zeox Wrote: Lol,did you guys ever notice that the theme Konata and Tsukasa are drumming to in ep 2, is the Haruhi Hare Hare Yuki dance ending.
ROFL! With all of these Haruhi Suzumiya references I gotta watch the complete series. Perhaps I will start tomorrow...
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:58 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: ROFL! With all of these Haruhi Suzumiya references I gotta watch the complete series. Perhaps I will start tomorrow...

START NOW! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S 11PM!! YOU MUST START NOW! I watched Green Green at 1 in the morning.
*gets glasses* when it comes to finding out the hidden details, you can only call
Zeox, Ace Attorney. I always find the little hidden references,easter eggs in anything. Anime,games, you name it.

Here is another Lucky star reference. In one episode, this character is drawing Apollo Justice in this one episode,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyuV8N_Ku...re=related

Btw bey heart, I'm also rewatching it. Only I started now..then going to Haruhi..then school rumble..then all the others. Nonstop, anime marathon ftw.
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:00 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:58 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: ROFL! With all of these Haruhi Suzumiya references I gotta watch the complete series. Perhaps I will start tomorrow...

START NOW! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S 11PM!! YOU MUST START NOW! I watched Green Green at 1 in the morning.
Actually it's 11:03 PM. I can't start now. I have church tomorrow. Although I will watch 1 episode...
Ask Nano. I never want to try/hear of Hare Hare Yukai ever again! At least the headache's gone.
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:05 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Ask Nano. I never want to try/hear of Hare Hare Yukai ever again! At least the headache's gone.
*GULP* I don't want to do it very much after that...
Nah, I just have no coordination, as I've said. Though, I can say, getting hit with a chair hurts way more, surprisingly.
My favorite scenes from episode 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL_SbYof6a8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZj4c0Lx_fg
I love this episode!!!!!!!
Hmm... nano picks good anime , i will start watching this in March or so , btw here is a nice lucky star wall i found that you may like

i don't get what the characters are doing coz i still don't know what is the relations are they friends or sisters , but a good win xp wall mod i must say the artist used transparencies to perfection