Lucky Star

im way late in this party. anyway.
ive only seen episodes 1 and 2. though ive seen the Timotei seen. that was fun. :3 and the Haruhi scene when Konata is cosplaying as her and she performs the hari Hari Yukai with the actual Yuuki and Mikuru. i also know that their is a Vocaloid OVA . where Kagami has to dress as Miku Hatsune for a reason. an that theirs a regular episode when everyone cosplays as a Vocaloid. Kagami is Len her sis (forgot) is Rin. Konata is Miku and pink hair (forgot) is Luka. of course i would know of that. XD the rest of Lucky Star and Haruhi are on my must watch list. and HOTD as my must watch again. XD
I'm about to pick back up on the series. Right now the episode is loading. I'm only on episode 4... When I see the timotei scene, (Or however you spell it) if I don't understand it when I see it, somebody will need to explain it to me. (Nano) XD But I will probably understand it when I see it. XD
I guess I should get this done now...

Timotei is a type of shampoo. Konata was making a reference to the old commercials.

If you need help with any other references from Lucky☆Star, just ask me :p
In episode 4, at Tsukasa's party Konata makes a weird voice and says "I think I found another charming quality about Kagamay." and Kagamay says "Stop talking like him. Ok?" I don't get this part. Are they making a reference to another Anime?

Big ROFL moment! XD

Kagami: Damn Boushwa!!

Tsukasa: Isn't that yogurt?
Konata was imitating Crayon Shin-Chan.

BTW, it spelled "Kagami" :p
Just saw episode 7. Lol. I love what Konata was saying during lunch! XD

Konata: ♪Sleep to much, you get a... Cornet Body.♪

Have you ever noticed that Konata likes to say what she is doing? Like "Staaare..." (--Stare--) When she draws she says "Draw, Draw, Draw."

I like how Konata's drawing of Kagami had her breathing fire. XD
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:38 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Just saw episode 7. Lol. I love what Konata was saying during lunch! XD

Konata: ♪Sleep to much, you get a... Cornet Body.♪

Have you ever noticed that Konata likes to say what she is doing? Like "Staaare..." (--Stare--) When she draws she says "Draw, Draw, Draw."

I like how Konata's drawing of Kagami had her breathing fire. XD

I say what I'm doing some times. Once in science I was scratching my knee, I kept saying "itch itch itch" My friend didn't know how to respond to that...
I could SOOOO relate to Konata, an gamer, otaku, slacker. SO many things I could relate to her. I KNOW everyone here can relate to her, but mostly me... KONATA FTW!
My favorite parts? All of 'em.
I know a great anime image site btw, ZeroChan. And as an otaku, I should know.
(Mar. 22, 2011  3:32 AM)NeoN!nJa Wrote: I could SOOOO relate to Konata, an gamer, otaku, slacker. SO many things I could relate to her. I KNOW everyone here can relate to her, but mostly me... KONATA FTW!

No I could. I stay up until 2am watching anime and reading manga. I spend loads at anime cons, and like the types of games she does. I also like the type of anime she does. Plus I make anime references daily.
wow iv been reading this thread and this show sounds cool i might watch it when i can.
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:48 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: wow iv been reading this thread and this show sounds cool i might watch it when i can.

u shud wach it its funny and entertaining

Hey Bey-Heart, are you done with the series now?

jelly
(Mar. 27, 2011  7:01 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:48 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: wow iv been reading this thread and this show sounds cool i might watch it when i can.

jelly
No. I haven't watched it that much. I'm only on episode 10.

I need to get a Konata Avatar and Signature for Otaku Space. XD Lol. Maybe I should change my User Name on there to mach it. XD
Maybe a gif from the opening. Or the part in episode 6 where she says bitchen. Her expression was funny ^^ Or maybe the Timotei part. So many choices...
(Mar. 27, 2011  7:01 PM)Nano Wrote:

jelly

okay ill try to watch it maybe now ill search it up
lol i just watched a little of ep 1 not all jyust the first 8 min and its funny.ha ha ill miss all my prime time anima shows ha ha.
havent began watching it yet. though id like to know if any of you have seen the Miku OVA (Kagami being forced Miku look) and what episode is it when they all cosplay as a Vocaloid. :3
I don't think they all cosplayed as Vocaloid.
I really want that Kagami figure where she cosplays as Vocaloid. It just looks so cool :3
The OVA was hilarious! I loved it :3

"Super mega special mecha awesome chocolate-dipped shining flaming glowing incredible serve!" Best line ever!!!
Dates the manga came out
Volume 1: May 09
Volume 2: September 09
Volume 3: October 09
Volume 4: February 10
Volume 5: June 10
Volume 6: September 10

I can't find a trend in the dates. Can anyone else find one??
Just saw episode 12. It was kinda funny. Especially when the kid at Comiket was looking for some card, and the workers started fighting ever whether to try and sell him a Sasuke card, or a Kyon card. I couldn't believe all the Haruhi references in this episode! There were even a few for Sgt Frog. XD (And some other anime...)
I'm starting to rewatch the series when I'm bored. I just pick a random episode and watch it.
Me too. Personally, I'd prefer if Lucky Star over any other anime, due to the randomness, the application of our daily lives in it, the similarity of the characteristics with me (I'd say I'm a Konata-Miyuki hybrid XD as I <3 manga and RPGs, and consistently gets top grades.)

Well, I do hate it a little now, due to the fact I installed a Lucky Star theme which, lets say, corrupted my computer (I had system restore, luckily nothing serious happened.) But overall, its a good anime, and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a little "moe" in their lives.

P.S: Someone plz give me a Lucky Star theme, aligato.
Theme for what? Computer background? Theme music? You need to tell us.
(May. 31, 2011  4:20 PM)Nano Wrote: Theme for what? Computer background? Theme music? You need to tell us.

A windows XP theme. Sorry for the short post.