Lucky Star

Hmm, I'm making this topic so we no longer have to talk about this Anime in the Random Thoughts Thread. I already searched, and there was no thread for this show yet.

So, anybody watch this show? As you may be able to tell, me and Nano absolutely love this show! Cute

Who's your favorite Character? Do you think Konata is odd? What do you think of the Randomness of the show? All this and more can be discussed here! Joyful_3
(Jan. 28, 2011  8:30 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Umm sounds good but what is it about?
How does something sound good if you don't even know what it's about?

Google is your friend. Or just use Wikipedia...
Honestly, I can seriously relate to Konota. I eat way too much chocolate, don't care much for homework, and usually end up cramming all night before finals. Now that I think of it...I have a test coming up...I don't wanna study. I'll just wing it. Miyuki is kind of an airhead in a way. She's smart, but she spaces out very often. And the conversations are...Surprisingly normal. Until Konota joins in.
You know cramming is one of those words you never use until you hear it somewhere..

Anyway, I watched Lucky star twice. Subbed then Dubbed. I honestly freaked out when I heard there was a Dub.

One of my favorite scenes was when, Miyuki,Kagami,and Tsukasa went to visit Konata at her job lol
Not the "I was making cookies" scene? I loved that scene.
Sorry I'm late to the party!!

Konata=WIN!
I can relate to her alot. I buy manga because I don't want to return it. And I go to anime cons in the summer. I also relate anime quotes to non anime related stuff. I also don't do homework often. Yet I score well on tests. I can eat lots of junk food without it hurting my "figure". I also have a flat chest, probably because of the fact that I'm a guy... I ALSO LOVE HARUHI!!!
Ha. As do I. I seem to always end up copying someones Homework at Lunch before Algebra I. English and History I also give way too much homework, and way too few tests. 90% of my grade is dependent on tests.
Yeah I like Konata.She's funny.
umm teest jerk?Does it change?
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:50 PM)America Wrote: umm teest jerk?Does it change?

...What is that all about?
sorry i thought it got changed jrk=man
Is it just me, or do the conversations get funnier, and more random each episode? I nearly died watching episodes 10-17. Too...Much...Laughter...Need...Air!
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:16 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Is it just me, or do the conversations get funnier, and more random each episode? I nearly died watching episodes 10-17. Too...Much...Laughter...Need...Air!

It's also the random anime or video game references that get me. Like the Initial D one in episode 6.
The part about Konota's cousin's driving? That was funny!
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:21 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: The part about Konota's cousin's driving? That was funny!

"Feel the power!"
That always goes through my head when driving a go kart or playing a racing game.

What the Keroro references? I love them!
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:21 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: The part about Konota's cousin's driving? That was funny!
carp what episode was that in? I seriously need to re-watch that one.

One of my favorite scenes of all times is in the first episode, when they are talking about how they thought you eat those Creme Roll thingies. XD And Konata says she starts at the little end and makes her way up to the fat end. The other girl says she starts at the fat end and goes to the little end, and her last friends says she sucks the creme out, then eats it. After that they call the Pink-haired girl over and ask her. (I always forget her name!!) XD
beyheart It's episode 6. My favorite!

The choco cornet discussion was funny. And how could you not know the names of the characters??
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:52 AM)Nano Wrote: beyheart It's episode 6. My favorite!

The choco cornet discussion was funny. And how could you not know the names of the characters??
I never watched the entire series. I read what a few episodes were about and watched those. Most memorably being the first episode and the last few. So, I never learned anybodies name except for Konata.
I personally think the thin part of the cornet is the head. I like th Haruhi cosplay episode. My personal fav.
Nah, It's the fat part for sure! A chocolate cornet was made with chocolate, so why not start where all of the chocolate is!
I gotta watch Episode 16 soon. I watched a clip from it earlier. Apparently they watch a commercial with Haruhi Suzumiya in it during part of the episode. I gotta watch all of the episodes with Haruhi Suzumiya hidden in them Tongue_out Nah, scratch that. I'm gonna try to watch the complete series. (it's about time)
@Bey♥
Ya mean this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wakKkIjv2AA
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:59 AM)Nano Wrote: @Bey♥
Yup! Lol. Joyful_3 (How did you find the exact same video as I did? From the same user!
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:59 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:59 AM)Nano Wrote: @Bey♥
Yup! Lol. Joyful_3 (How did you find the exact same video as I did? From the same user!

We're twins...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lucky-star-petit-fig...3ca8b486ae must get!