Luckiest thing that has ever happened to you.

Luckiest thing(s) ever happend to me:
i almost fell of the school bus....My LEG saved me by hanging to the door and the bus stopped.
Welll the other one is that i was standing in the gym at recess and guess what?....Someone kicked the ball so hard at my head...Well my pizza fell...so i leaned on my knee to pick it and ball hit the wall and made a huge hole in that wall...Chocked_2 if it hit my head i would have sued that freakin bone for brains.
(May. 17, 2011  5:27 PM)Poison pegasus Wrote: Luckiest thing(s) ever happend to me:
i almost fell of the school bus....My LEG saved me by hanging to the door and the bus stopped.

Same thing happened to me!!!!
it was refreshing but same time i felt like im gonna die Pinching_eyes_2
The luckiest thing that hs ever happened to me is joining this amazing website...dont think tat im going a little overboard here but i have a proper explanation as well as a firm foundation to back up my post...When i ws a young kid plastic beys were found flooding in the markets everywhere...when seeing them and picking up a hasbro bey....i just wanted to get one...after convincing my parents into getting one...i played with it fr hrs....then aftr grwin up i thought tat blading ws only meant fr kids(no offence here)..Then aftr a few years i see this website...im reminded of those old days i used to play with beys...i am startled to see new mfb beys which i have never seen bfore.....nw it all comes back 2 me....All this happened to me just bcoz of WBO...hence joining this website would be the luckiest thing tat hs happened 2 me...
Luckiest thing that has ever happened to me, is when I found a $20 bill a few years ago at a football game. I saved it up and bought (Pokemon Diamond?) I think lol.
It's a tie between meeting my friends that love me for who I really am and meeting Roan on here. He's helped me with a lot, as have my friends so I can't pick one over the other.
In my History final I forgot to study and wing it and Got a A+ Tongue_out
One of the luckiest things to happen to me- I found a pair of new $60 Skull Candy Earphones on my way to school Grin I just washed them, and used them for a while... Good sound quality, but horrible durability Unhappy.
not electricuting my self to death

I hate 2000 volt capacitors
(May. 16, 2011  2:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: The luckiest thing that happened to me was that a mall in my area had beyblade in stock! Luckily, there was just one Lightning L Drago left! All the other shelves were filled with loads of Poison Serpent, Thermal Pisces, Burn Phoenix, Storm Capri, Earth Aquila and Rock Orso.
I badly needed LLD. But, a boy about 8 yrs old picked the box and ran back to his parents and requested them to buy him the bey. My ♥ broke into pieces. My only hope of getting LLD was gone.... But, I found a brilliant shining box that lay on the floor. It was the almighty Storm Pegasus Tongue_out!!!! Now, now.... I didn't take that Storm Pegasus... I would take no other bey, but LLD. So, here's where my intelligent mind worked out. I rushed to the boy, told him LLD was BAD, he started saying that its the best he could find. I started bragging about Storm Pegasus, and showed him, the awesome box, Storm Pegasus! His eyes stared at it, they gleamed, and he repented that he did not find it(everyone knows that kids follow the anime more than they follow WBO).

I told him that I don't want Storm Pegasus, so I would give it to him.............in exchange of LLD. There it was! We traded our beys, and both of us left the mall happily! Um, NO! I was not selfish! I knew kids dream to own a Storm Pegasus, so............. I was 'LUCKY' that this guy was one such kid....

Evil little boy...you fooled a boy with a Storm Pegasus.
Good thing I never felt for the 'eyes' of teh Pegasus, instead, I got a Earth Aquila as my first bey. Tongue_out

Another lucky thing/s happened to me is that I almost fell to a pit of mud. And slipping to a wet floor. Classic...
One of the luckiest things that has ever happened to me was the time when we were in a Math contest. You see we're a team of 3 people. These 3 people, (more like 1 person because me and the main problem solver always are the one who passes the elimination/1st round! LOL!) are the ones representing the school. We never really get past the 2nd round. Then last year, after a few days after the 2nd round....I opened my FB account. To my surprise, there was someone who messaged me. I thought : Who would message me at this time of the day. When I viewed it, it wrote: (My name), we're qualified for the next round. Be prepared for lots of training in Tuesday.
My face was like : What the heck?! O.o DJ - Shock!
I was so shocked that I tripped in my chair, good thing there was a matress beside me. Phew.
luckiest thing ever, Won a 14 inch LCD TV, worth rupiah 4 million but my cousin won 5 million rupiah the same day... wish that i was him
my luckiest day was sunday 2 days ago i got 4 beyblades had my first tournament and ate at bonefish grill
(May. 23, 2011  6:07 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  2:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: The luckiest thing that happened to me was that a mall in my area had beyblade in stock! Luckily, there was just one Lightning L Drago left! All the other shelves were filled with loads of Poison Serpent, Thermal Pisces, Burn Phoenix, Storm Capri, Earth Aquila and Rock Orso.
I badly needed LLD. But, a boy about 8 yrs old picked the box and ran back to his parents and requested them to buy him the bey. My ♥ broke into pieces. My only hope of getting LLD was gone.... But, I found a brilliant shining box that lay on the floor. It was the almighty Storm Pegasus Tongue_out!!!! Now, now.... I didn't take that Storm Pegasus... I would take no other bey, but LLD. So, here's where my intelligent mind worked out. I rushed to the boy, told him LLD was BAD, he started saying that its the best he could find. I started bragging about Storm Pegasus, and showed him, the awesome box, Storm Pegasus! His eyes stared at it, they gleamed, and he repented that he did not find it(everyone knows that kids follow the anime more than they follow WBO).

I told him that I don't want Storm Pegasus, so I would give it to him.............in exchange of LLD. There it was! We traded our beys, and both of us left the mall happily! Um, NO! I was not selfish! I knew kids dream to own a Storm Pegasus, so............. I was 'LUCKY' that this guy was one such kid....

Evil little boy...you fooled a boy with a Storm Pegasus.
Good thing I never felt for the 'eyes' of teh Pegasus, instead, I got a Earth Aquila as my first bey. Tongue_out

Another lucky thing/s happened to me is that I almost fell to a pit of mud. And slipping to a wet floor. Classic...

Ha Ha Ha! Well, well, I didn't 'fool' him, he was really happy to own it! We have become quite good friends you know, that was after we met for the 2nd time in the same mall. We realized that we lived quite nearby, so we used to beybattle at times..... The battles always resulted in my loss.... The reason- I am a great beyblader, but at the same time, I am also careful about what I do. If at all my winning ratio was higher than his, he would realize I fooled him. So, I have to lose no matter what. People work hard for winning, I on the other hand, worked hard for losing! I used to launch weak, you know! Well, finally I had to do something, that would actually result in him knowing the truth. That something, is BeyDays! Our tourney needed a few more members for it to be approved, so I invited him to WBO, but he didn't join. You see, he is quite small, and he always asks his parents before doing something, so, his parents didn't allow him, so he didn't join.... Unhappy You see, I was stuck. If I invited him on WBO, he would know that LLD is WAY better.... If I didn't, we wouldn't have members for the tourney....
Hehe, sometimes, lucky things that happen to you backfire on you.
(May. 18, 2011  5:28 AM)|Joe| Wrote: It's a tie between meeting my friends that love me for who I really am and meeting Roan on here. He's helped me with a lot, as have my friends so I can't pick one over the other.

o u qt pie
the luckiest thing that ever happen to me is when someone just save me from drowning in the river. luckily he save me, if not, i'm a goner.
Luckiest thing for me, I dont quite remember anything..well oh yes I know..when I was in class 6&7 I was the winner of the contests kept by CN,Nickelodeon and Disney channels...due to that I won a DVD player(Nick), a Nightspyer(Disney) and a Grey matter action figure(CN)..that was the only thing which involved luck in my case
That's awesome Samkul! 3 prizes from 3 different channels! Great! I've never won anything!
If you got them on the same day, or somewhat in the same month or year, its a Hat-trick!
one of the luckiest thing that occurred to me is that i've just won the third place for today bey tournament. although not the first but, hey i won!. this is my first tourney and i won. i'm really happy. next time i'm going to win big time. XD
Hehe! Congrats dude! This proves that my thread about LUCK in beybattles, does have some purpose!
eh? What in the world do you mean to say?! Please explain your point, coz I'm really confused.
Luckiest moments of my life are when I get money..... ah.... I love money........
when they started a award at school in 3rd grade called terrific kid and i never got it but on my last day of 5th grade befor i left i got the award i was so happy.