Luckiest thing that has ever happened to you.

Yesterday I found a $5 bill at a restaurant Tongue_out_wink And of course I kept it.
(May. 08, 2011  9:15 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  9:10 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: ! i always miss the best part!

I know how that feels. I've only seen a few fender benders at stop lights. I have yet to see a crash like that.

Luckily the driver was OK Smile

ya i have too, but the weird part was usally i woud panic in that situation but insted i just stared in awe! the guy was alright hed probably walked out with a few bruises and a hurt back. but he was walking around just fine, i guess if you consider fine as hes panicing over the truck he will NEVER drive again. but needless to say it was probably his lucky that hed live thoug it. next time he will learn a little one inch puddle at 70 mh will teach you once.

but it was still one of the most crazyits, coolist, awe striking things iv seen snap out infront of me. it either teaches you or in my case snaps me out of writters block. but im glad we are all safe. (god i talk too much)
luckiest thong which ever happened with me was when i was running and 2 dogs were running behind me to bite me and i fell because a stone came in my bath but i was lucky that i fell down but out of their territory
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:39 AM)bladeraider Wrote: found $1800 on the bus in an unmarked plastic bag. Reported it to police. No one claimed it and I got to keep it.

Hooray for being a good citizen! How many beys did you buy with that money?
(May. 08, 2011  11:41 AM)bladeruler Wrote: luckiest thong which ever happened with me was when i was running and 2 dogs were running behind me to bite me and i fell because a stone came in my bath but i was lucky that i fell down but out of their territory

You run from dogs in your bath? Don't drown...
(May. 08, 2011  11:41 AM)bladeruler Wrote: luckiest thong which ever happened with me was when i was running and 2 dogs were running behind me to bite me and i fell because a stone came in my bath but i was lucky that i fell down but out of their territory

Ha ha. The luckiest thing that ever happened to me was when i found a rich ladies phone and she was so thankful she gave me a 20 dollar bill.
(May. 08, 2011  5:26 PM)Nano Wrote:

You run from dogs in your bath? Don't drown...

sorry for the mistake i was writting path but written bath Tongue_out
Getting a job at Mega Bloks.
Well, this isn't the luckiest thing that ever happened to me, but yesterday I was swinging a golf club in my backyard, and I hit the ball, and the ball JUST missed my sis by about a few inches (she was on the other side of the yard, lol). If that ball hit her, I would've gotten killed too.
not dieing with how accident prone i am
not drowning in the pool
(May. 08, 2011  6:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Getting a job at Mega Bloks.
I hate to say this, but I would wish that you were the manager of Takara Tomy.

Imagination: 1
Reality: 0

Anyways, the luckiest thing that happened to me is...watching Lucky Star.

I'm just kidding. When I actually got FULL MARKS on an English essay for once, too bad I didn't get it anymore.
(May. 14, 2011  7:38 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Anyways, the luckiest thing that happened to me is...watching Lucky Star.

YES!

I'm happy that Brad got far in life from Beyblade. He went from Beyblade, to Battle Strikers, and now is working on the Halo toy line. You must be proud Brad Smile
Luckiest thing that has happen to me would be getting an amazing report at school (second best report in the whole school Smile) This led to me getting a new TV and an Xbox and DSi Smile
(May. 14, 2011  8:35 AM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: Luckiest thing that has happen to me would be getting an amazing report at school (second best report in the whole school Smile) This led to me getting a new TV and an Xbox and DSi Smile

Damn, I wish I had your parents...

No, not really; I love my parents. But I would love to get free stuff for that. I guess I'll just take my advanced classes and certificates elsewhere T.T
(May. 08, 2011  11:59 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:39 AM)bladeraider Wrote: found $1800 on the bus in an unmarked plastic bag. Reported it to police. No one claimed it and I got to keep it.

Hooray for being a good citizen! How many beys did you buy with that money?

Haha yes my citizenship is a blessing and a curse. Unfortunately I didn't buy any beys with it. I put the damage deposit on my apartment and paid all my small bills. I then purchased a 46" LCD tv and surround sound system! (gotta treat yourself sometimes amirite? Tongue_out)
The luckiest thing that has happened to me is finding a suitcase with fourth generation iPod Touch, 64gb and 200 bucks at the airport when I was visiting my mom's family in New York.
Click to View (Click to View)
Honestly, the luckiest thing is convincing my folks to buy me a Big Bang Pegasis DX Set.
For me, the luckiest thing I have ever done was not getting too involved in an anime about round, spinning tops that can summon great forces of nature.

Wait, oh...carp.

Seriously, I've never been lucky.
the lukiest thing that has happend to me was when super target started giving out free beyblades got21 beys and fond a 05$ bill at costco and got free call of duty video game Wink
Luckiest thing happened to me:
I found TWO iPhone 4s in one day last week, both without a sim card. I've handed them into the police but I'm pretty sure I'll be getting them back. Joyful_3

I already own one, but another two would be nice!
(May. 16, 2011  1:01 PM)Robsta Wrote: I found TWO iPhone 4s in one day last week, both without a sim card. I've handed them into the police but I'm pretty sure I'll be getting them back. Joyful_3

I already own one, but another two would be nice!

wow that's sure a lucky thing

anyways today my cousin returned from his martial grandfather's home and got a custom bey (rock eagle 145 f) for me
The luckiest thing that happened to me was that a mall in my area had beyblade in stock! Luckily, there was just one Lightning L Drago left! All the other shelves were filled with loads of Poison Serpent, Thermal Pisces, Burn Phoenix, Storm Capri, Earth Aquila and Rock Orso.
I badly needed LLD. But, a boy about 8 yrs old picked the box and ran back to his parents and requested them to buy him the bey. My ♥ broke into pieces. My only hope of getting LLD was gone.... But, I found a brilliant shining box that lay on the floor. It was the almighty Storm Pegasus Tongue_out!!!! Now, now.... I didn't take that Storm Pegasus... I would take no other bey, but LLD. So, here's where my intelligent mind worked out. I rushed to the boy, told him LLD was BAD, he started saying that its the best he could find. I started bragging about Storm Pegasus, and showed him, the awesome box, Storm Pegasus! His eyes stared at it, they gleamed, and he repented that he did not find it(everyone knows that kids follow the anime more than they follow WBO).

I told him that I don't want Storm Pegasus, so I would give it to him.............in exchange of LLD. There it was! We traded our beys, and both of us left the mall happily! Um, NO! I was not selfish! I knew kids dream to own a Storm Pegasus, so............. I was 'LUCKY' that this guy was one such kid....
you just reminded me of a video i watched(an episode to be exact)that the boy lied to his father's friend that his dying wish is an i-pad.