Luckiest thing that has ever happened to you.

Luckiest thing happened to me:

Back then in the 5th grade, we we're having our HELE (Home Economics and Livelihood Education) class. It got boring so, I fell asleep, and also my other classmate. The time me and classmate woke up, our teacher asked us a question. I went first since I woke up earlier, and I got CORRECT. While my other classmate, INCORRECT.

i was like WOW, i got correct in a question I don't know much (It's a good thing that I listened first then fell asleep.). Grin
I won 3rd place in tag team when I joined the local "Grand Tournament" (The biggest tournaments). I recieved :

-A Beyblade Shirt
-Finger gloves
-Clear Storm Pegasis 105F
-Bronze Launcher

BTW , my tag partner is also a WBO member (his username is Xyo)
I was just informed that I won a contest I entered; I won out of all the New York 8th graders Eee
I'm so excited, because I've never actually won a competion before.
The luckiest thing that ever happened to me was really the luckiest thing that happened to my boss lol My boss won the lottery and won 5Gs and so he gave me $500 for no reason lol
I got pulled over by a state trooper Sunday night/Monday morning for speeding. When he asked for license and registration, I said "uuh, I don't have my license on me" and then he asked "do you even have a license?" I paused for a few seconds and then whimpered a "no". We got into a conversation about why I don't have a license and I explained how I get the shakes during the road test. He asked me if I knew why I got pulled over and I said for speeding. When he asked how fast I was going, I told him the truth, no BS. He covered up his name badge, told me to "drive slower" and walked back to his car.

Swear to God, I thought I was going to be arrested. He was the nicest cop I've ever met.

(Jun. 01, 2011  12:26 AM)Ship Wrote: The luckiest thing that ever happened to me was really the luckiest thing that happened to my boss lol My boss won the lottery and won 5Gs and so he gave me $500 for no reason lol
I hope this is recent because I'm going to collect.
(Jun. 01, 2011  12:34 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I got pulled over by a state trooper Sunday night/Monday morning for speeding. When he asked for license and registration, I said "uuh, I don't have my license on me" and then he asked "do you even have a license?" I paused for a few seconds and then whimpered a "no". We got into a conversation about why I don't have a license and I explained how I get the shakes during the road test. He asked me if I knew why I got pulled over and I said for speeding. When he asked how fast I was going, I told him the truth, no BS. He covered up his name badge, told me to "drive slower" and walked back to his car.

Swear to God, I thought I was going to be arrested. He was the nicest cop I've ever met.

(Jun. 01, 2011  12:26 AM)Ship Wrote: The luckiest thing that ever happened to me was really the luckiest thing that happened to my boss lol My boss won the lottery and won 5Gs and so he gave me $500 for no reason lol
I hope this is recent because I'm going to collect.

Hehe! I dunno why, but you are really funny! I wish you luck, so that you get your license soon!
The luckiest thing happened to me was when I was 7 years old, what happened is that some bullies on the school tried to mangle me but one of them pushed me into a nearby long pointed needle, luckily I survived it, thats all I remember.
That is really luck...as is in the case of one of my classmates...when he was in class 6,he was playing with the edge of the staircase from which if one fell,he would directly land into a bench kept two floors below...you can guess what might have happened to him...but his luck was so good that day...he survived the fall without even a scratch...all including him were surprised how he ended up without being hurt
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:35 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: That is really luck...as is in the case of one of my classmates...when he was in class 6,he was playing with the edge of the staircase from which if one fell,he would directly land into a bench kept two floors below...you can guess what might have happened to him...but his luck was so good that day...he survived the fall without even a scratch...all including him were surprised how he ended up without being hurt

You had to post your luckiest thing, not your friends...anyways he was so lucky! If I would have been him, I would have been injured badly!
I already posted about mine but your incident of needle reminded me of my friends' fall
(May. 31, 2011  11:28 AM)Delta Bladerâ„¢ Wrote: I won 3rd place in tag team when I joined the local "Grand Tournament" (The biggest tournaments). I recieved :

-A Beyblade Shirt
-Finger gloves
-Clear Storm Pegasis 105F
-Bronze Launcher

BTW , my tag partner is also a WBO member (his username is Xyo)

Ahh....so you joined Bankee's May 29th tourney? Suh-weet!
I bought 10 Japanese beyblades, Ultimate Galaxy Pegasis DX Set, left launcher and karabiner grip launcher. And later on that day my mom bought a new family car and my aunt randomly showed up from New Jersey into Virginia to have time of my life. That day was awesome!
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:39 AM)Synth Wrote: i got one super lucky day today:

i got a new beyblade
i passed my exams
i got highscores in my report card
i am free of chores

buhahahahahahhaahahaa!

That's not luck, you accomplished those things through your efforts LOL.

Luckiest thing that ever happened to me was when I had successful mouth surgery after my teeth got crushed and stabbed through my lower lip.
I bought a coat from goodwill and found 1000 dollars in it. That was pretty lucky.
The luckiest thing that happened to me was when every christmas I always get PHP 1000 or above Grin