31.10%
You buy a lot of RB's and get the prize bey
9.70%
You buy a few RB's and don't get the prize bey
23.75%
You have boughten 2+ RB's and got the prize bey more than once
18.39%
Total: 100% 299 vote(s)
This is a thread for people to talk about there good or bad luck with random boosters. Some I can recall are:

~Littlechipz buying 12 RBV6 and not getting Killer Beafowl (LMAO)
~Blah getting clay Aries (RBV3) and mad cancer (RBV1) in two of his vids (lucky)
~Momo getting stardust Pegasis when he opens his 1st RBV3.
~OkiBlaze getting two burn sagittario's in his 2 RBV6's
~bb18libra buying 7 RBV6 and not getting Killer Beafowl
~I got Galaxy Cancer and Flame Gemios from RBV6 and Rock Libra from RBV4

Got some stories? Feel free to tell!
In my local store the random booster contents are CHECKED so i know what im buying.
^Wow, that's really awesome. But doesn't that mean there will always be boosters with bad beyblades that no one will buy ?
And yeeaaaah, Clay Aries and Mad Cancer were pretty cool. 8)
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:53 AM)Shika blade Wrote: In my local store the random booster contents are CHECKED so i know what im buying.

Wouldn't that also mean ones with the prize bey will be more expensive? That kinda ruins the fun of being surprised!
Actually you can find that some parts from different RB can match together lol
(i mean the color)
I bought:
- 3 Random Booster Aquario
- 3 Random Booster Aries
- 4 Random Booster Virgo.
Got them all... (the prize beys)
Yesterday, they started allowing opening the boxes and touch the parts to see which one is the prize bey. But bot open the plastic bag.
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:55 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I bought:
- 3 Random Booster Aquario
- 3 Random Booster Aries
- 4 Random Booster Virgo.
Got them all... (the prize beys)
Yesterday, they started allowing opening the boxes and touch the parts to see which one is the prize bey. But bot open the plastic bag.

Then why call it a "Random Booster" if you know what's in it?
Well sometimes when you touch it you still get it wrong.
U mean RBV2 for aquario... And I think stardust Pegasis would be the best, or grand ketos but now K Beafowl.
^ Yeah but it's still not completely random.
I got an Earth Virgo (vol 4) on my first try , now I have 3(I don't know why though).
Currently I've yet to discover how to identify the prizes.(I'm doing a test with my brother.)
If you are allowed to check an feel parts then that spoils the fun as the instruction of the prizes tend to have and extra sheet of instruction and some parts are bulging alot (gb145 , CH120 ect).
Isn't there a thread for this in the beywiki forum? Someone is trying to find out how you can determine what bey specificly is in what box
Eh I guess this is a bit different
If I can somehow convince my parents to buy like six random booster boxes (of varying volumes) it'd be really sweet. I really would not care if I gotten the super rare Beyblades. I'm more of a collector than a battler.
well i got grand ketos both of them in two boosters my first two boosters, and then i bought one again and got burn serpent which was cool...
I thought OkiBlaze had not gotten two Burn Sagittario ...
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I thought OkiBlaze had not gotten two Burn Sagittario ...

I wish.
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:14 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I wish.
Oh, I did not know you had bought two at first. I was referring to this :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-100-R...#pid482434
I got all light versions and i got Clay Aries, Mad Cancer, and Wind Aquario, im very lucky Grin at first i didnt know what were in them until i felt what it was and looked at the stickers.
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:14 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I thought OkiBlaze had not gotten two Burn Sagittario ...

I wish.

"I GOT DUPED!!!" Lol but didnt u get aother that was pretty good? I think Flame Cancer?
On my attempt on the wind aquario version i was hoping for Heat Leone D125FS, just like JeeReggy got that on his try. But i ended up getting Wind Aquario
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:53 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: On my attempt on the wind aquario version i was hoping for Heat Leone D125FS, just like JeeReggy got that on his try. But i ended up getting Wind Aquario

U sound kinda disappointed u GOT the prize bey Tongue_out
I just ordered 2 Random Booster 6, and I will make a video to show what I pull once I receive them.
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:01 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I just ordered 2 Random Booster 6, and I will make a video to show what I pull once I receive them.

I did as well from akiras daddy. And an RBV4 from dimsum2u Tongue_out i will have about 4 new vids next week.
i will look forward to that.

i have never bought one. but i will soon