Jan

Los Angeles MFB Limited Smash #1

Alhambra, CA
Tournament Results
Alhambra Park
500 N Palm Ave
  We will meet near the picinic shelters. It is located near the main building and the pool.
12:00 PM on 01/26/2019
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Metal Fight Limited

A limited amount of official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

Entry Fees Waived for this tournament as part of the WBO X Anniversary Celebrations!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Host
Shindog

Event Schedule
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Registration & Free-play
11:30 AM - 11:45 AM: Bracket Set-up
11:45 AM - 12:00 PM: Announcements
12:00 PM: Tournament Starts

Entry Fee
  • Entry Fees Waived for WBO Tournaments: January 1st, 2019 - February 3rd, 2019!

Tournament Spot
We will meet around the picnic shelters area.  It is close to the main building/pool.

Parking
Free street parking

Prizes
1st place gets first choice of the prize pool.
2nd place gets second choice.
3rd place gets the remaining prize.

Prize pool photo:
https://imgur.com/gallery/UhAarpU

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jan. 29, 2019  4:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  4:32 AM)Shindog Wrote: Hey guys here is what I have for winning combos.  Please  correct me if anything is inaccurate.

Shingdog
MF-L Virgo TH170EDS
MF-L Gravity Perseus F230GCF
MF Flame Cancer 230CS
MSF-H Wyvang Bandid H145RSF (deck format only)

Kingz_hero_
Burn Cancer BGrin
Meteo L-Drago T125D
Earth Giraffe WA130WD

mlg blader
Earth Pegasus 160WD
Thunder Unicorno II T125WD
Grand Rex 145D
I am not sure if it was intentional or not but you made a smiley face

It not intentional... B : D turns in to that...
(Jan. 29, 2019  4:47 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  4:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I am not sure if it was intentional or not but you made a smiley face

It not intentional... B : D turns in to that...

Oh okay
Hi please make a tournament in Woodbridge
Have a good tournament I can’t make it
I make little bit Committee work, hahaha.
@[Shindog], I checked sheet and some users is wrong:
DrillTorando
Ghosterbusters116

These users is not in website. Please check these.
(Feb. 11, 2019  5:30 PM)ks123 Wrote: I make little bit Committee work, hahaha.
@[Shindog], I checked sheet and some users is wrong:
DrillTorando
Ghosterbusters116

These users is not in website. Please check these.
Thank you for helping.  I rechecked both names and both accounts do exist but were misspelled on the 1st page.  I believe they were properly spelled on the results page.

DrillTornado Registered on 1-26-2019
Ghostbusters116 Registed on 12-30-2019

I have gone through the sheets a few times to check spelling  and my primary issue is with the last three accounts on the first page.  They do not exists and I labeled them as “needs account created”
Hey Shindog, there appears to be some usernames in your spreadsheet for this event which are not accurate. Would you mind double-checking? The best way to do this (and which also helps us speed up the process of eventually inputting everything into the rankings) is to pre-process the event yourself using the "Winners" button on this event page. You'll see when there are inaccuracies by the empty boxes that appear for some matches when you input them.

I noticed the following errors, but there may be more:

"ChozetsuX" should be "Chouzetsu X"
"Jaypee" should be "Jay Pee"
(Jun. 23, 2019  10:09 PM)Kei Wrote: Hey Shindog, there appears to be some usernames in your spreadsheet for this event which are not accurate. Would you mind double-checking? The best way to do this (and which also helps us speed up the process of eventually inputting everything into the rankings) is to pre-process the event yourself using the "Winners" button on this event page. You'll see when there are inaccuracies by the empty boxes that appear for some matches when you input them.

I noticed the following errors, but there may be more:

"ChozetsuX" should be "Chouzetsu X"
"Jaypee" should be "Jay Pee"
Thank you for catching those.  I have actually listed those originally on the sheet as accounts to be created.  “Colette310” I still can’t find anything that is even close

I have gone back and corrected everything except I don’t know what to do with “Collette310” and that “Fnaf kids” account does not appear to be active.  Most of the other mistakes were just me adding a space the end for no good reason.  I had checked the names with the member search but I guess I have a quick trigger with the space bar.