[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

Either date works with me.

(May. 12, 2016  3:09 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: I also want to ask if someone could make a graphic or poster for this, please. It's called "BEFORE THE BURST: LA GOES METAL!"

I designed the previous event posters, I'll see what I can put together for this.
(May. 12, 2016  5:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Imagine there is a wink here: June 4th might be quite fine.

Okay then, June 4th it will be! BEFORE THE BURST: LA GOES METAL!" will be in Grand Park near the pink benches. Now please confirm if you can ASAP! Gotta get this thing rolling!
I CAN GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I WILL BRING MY DINO SCREAMS WITH ME TOO
Confirm me.
That's already six members, I believe! This time, things should run a lot smoother.
Yes, I can go.
Okay, I'll make the thread when I get back from finals today! This should be a whole load of fun! Once again, I'm excited!
I should be out of school for the 4th. Please put me down as possible for the event.
So how does the confirmed/possible list look right now?
Six confirmed one possible.
The next tournament is MFB.
We gotta get more people in our area into burst, thats for sure.
(May. 14, 2016  6:09 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: We gotta get more people in our area into burst, thats for sure.

Wait, are you confirmed or possible?
Can somebody scout out Grand Park? My dad said that they've been going under construction and a lot of homeless supposedly.
(May. 14, 2016  6:27 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Can somebody scout out Grand Park? My dad said that they've been going under construction and a lot of homeless supposedly.

I'll go scout it out either tomorrow or Sunday. I'll let everyone know if we are relocating. It'll still be in the Downtown area regardless.
(May. 14, 2016  6:27 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Can somebody scout out Grand Park? My dad said that they've been going under construction and a lot of homeless supposedly.

I was there sometime before our last event and it's pretty well kempt.
Well, now that our last event is done, we should plan for the next one. @[jojospud247] wanted to do one around her birthday, but it's coming really soon. How many people have Burst now?
(Jun. 07, 2016  5:49 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Well, now that our last event is done, we should plan for the next one. @[jojospud247] wanted to do one around her birthday, but it's coming really soon. How many people have Burst now?
I have a total of none lol BUT depending on the day I can order some to come on time before the tournament.
I believe that I posted the link to Young Art here before. They sell Burst beys out in Korea Town, so if you're in LA, it isn't as much of a hassle.
(Jun. 08, 2016  7:18 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I believe that I posted the link to Young Art here before. They sell Burst beys out in Korea Town, so if you're in LA, it isn't as much of a hassle.

Gotcha. Unfortunately I'm in SB so going down for Beyblades is a bit of a hassle for me haha Also don't want to risk buying the day of a tournament. But thank you! If I'm in LA I'll definitely stop by there.
you guys should do one in the bahamas nassau
Umm... unless The Bahamas flies up and all the way across the country and merges with California, I don't think that's gonna be a possibility. https://imgur.com/AHz2UIG

You would probably be better off trying to start one in your area or going to Florida.
well can u guys like do a lot of tournaments this summer because im 12 and i still have school
(Jun. 11, 2016  10:23 PM)timmy242 Wrote: well can u guys like do a lot of tournaments this summer because im 12 and i still have school

California and the Bahamas are faaaar away, as he mentioned before. Tournaments are fanrun, and sadly, I do not think he will be flying over.

As he mentioned; it would be best to either host one or go to Florida (and I think one is actually coming up soon).