[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

That explosion of new confirmed members though! My friends might come as well!
(Apr. 22, 2015  3:55 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: That explosion of new confirmed members though! My friends might come as well!

Alright, well let me know soon because it's getting close to the end of the month and I need to make sure we have enough attendees, it would be good to have as many as possible so we don't end up one person short.
If you guys have anyone you want to invite into this that can confirm that they would like to go, I recommend it soon, because I have to make an event proposal for this soon so we can get this thing in gear.

On another note; I think I'm going to propose it as a Standard Format tournament, I don't know how to hold Team Format and I'm not sure it would work well considering that our attendees list might be a bit unstable.
(Apr. 25, 2015  1:04 AM)Alta Wrote: If you guys have anyone you want to invite into this that can confirm that they would like to go, I recommend it soon, because I have to make an event proposal for this soon so we can get this thing in gear.

On another note; I think I'm going to propose it as a Standard Format tournament, I don't know how to hold Team Format and I'm not sure it would work well considering that our attendees list might be a bit unstable.

We should stick with Standard Format, we have too little attendees for a proper team tournament. I can't guarantee it, but it looks like my friends could come.
Just curious, what kind of stadium are we thinking of using?
We normally use BB-10's.
If its standard me and synchromkid will go
good job keep it up if u do u could get up to my level
Eee

Eee
(Apr. 25, 2015  9:05 PM)hotfire12345 Wrote: good job keep it up if u do u could get up to my level
Eee

Eee

Since you have no locations whatsoever, i have yet to understand if you're going to this tournament or not.
Also, it's questionable if i'm coming...
(Apr. 25, 2015  1:42 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: We should stick with Standard Format, we have too little attendees for a proper team tournament. I can't guarantee it, but it looks like my friends could come.
Alright, I'll make the event proposal then.

(Apr. 25, 2015  6:43 PM)username2130 Wrote: If its standard me and synchromkid will go

It will be standard, I'll add you both to the list.
Anyone who cannot make it on the 17th of May, please let me know in this thread or in a PM. When proposing the event, I will keep the current confirmed list of attendees.
Is this still happening or..?
(May. 17, 2015  6:04 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Is this still happening or..?

It has been cancelled until further notice, I was awaiting a response for an event proposal from Kai-V, and when she left for Japan during the tournament's planning it made for difficulty trying to get it confirmed in time, and while she appears available now, I simply might have to make a new event proposal, or PM her.
But I still plan to work out LA events as soon as I can.
Any interest in trying to go for a Beyblade Burst tourney?
(Jul. 08, 2015  2:59 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Any interest in trying to go for a Beyblade Burst tourney?

Real talk, I doubt anyone here in LA has them. I don't, my money has been going to Amiibos and airsofts lol. We should try for a regular tourney and as we gather interest we'll ask if anyone has those beys.
(Jul. 08, 2015  4:03 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2015  2:59 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Any interest in trying to go for a Beyblade Burst tourney?

Real talk, I doubt anyone here in LA has them. I don't, my money has been going to Amiibos and airsofts lol. We should try for a regular tourney and as we gather interest we'll ask if anyone has those beys.

I meant for the "Burst onto the Scene" event...
I'm trying to get my cousin to buy me some, since she's going to Japan during my Birthday. But I have prizes already, I just don't want to be the main host if we set up a tournament.
By the way guys, what happened with the last tourney? I don't even remember why it got cancelled...
It's the first post of this page. I guess @[Alta] got tied up since then.
(Jul. 10, 2015  12:16 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: It's the first post of this page. I guess @[Alta] got tied up since then.

Yeah, I was dealing with Anime Expo recently, I'm pretty free now though.
Please tell me if their is ever a tournament in Los Angelos or anywhere pretty close to where I live. I live near San Jose so anything close to that that wouldn't be really far to go to.
-Tournament announcement-

"Rise Above The Storm"

===============================================

(Date pending) - 2015
Standard format

-It's time to dust off your blades and get ready to battle, let's bring back LA's activity!-

|Comment below to confirm attendance|

Confirmed attendees:

Silver-Fox
OwnageDerp
username2130
Taiwo Seigi
TheSynchromeKid

Possible attendees:

nickdbeyblader
VeiledEnigma
Ocean
top beyblader10