Lord spryzen's owner theories

We saw Aiga uses Cho-Z Spriggan in the manga didnt we

(Jul. 22, 2019  5:59 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The owner will probably be Shu. He’s a fan favorite

I said the same thing with Free when Wizard Fafnir came and look what we got.
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:06 AM)AcressVN Wrote: We saw Aiga uses Cho-Z Spriggan in the manga didnt we

(Jul. 22, 2019  5:59 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The owner will probably be Shu. He’s a fan favorite

Every other Beyblade burst character has a bey that is the same letter as their name.
It is possible for someone else to own spriggan
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:11 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:06 AM)AcressVN Wrote: We saw Aiga uses Cho-Z Spriggan in the manga didnt we

Every other Beyblade burst character has a bey that is the same letter as their name.  
Valt owns Duo Eclipse Uncertain

Well,... Valt only battle with it like once but eh
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:12 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:11 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Every other Beyblade burst character has a bey that is the same letter as their name.  

And yet it’s not his main bey that he uses
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:12 AM)AcressVN Wrote: Valt owns Duo Eclipse Uncertain

And yet it’s not his main bey that he uses

True.
But still, Shu high chances wont own it since Aiga just randomly got Cho-Z Spriggan in the manga
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:14 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: And yet it’s not his main bey that he uses

True.
But still, Shu high chances wont own it since Aiga just randomly got Cho-Z Spriggan in the manga

The manga is different from the anime.
It would be cool to see Silas own Spriggan, and have him be in the top five bladers, like, as a second in command. That would be DOPE to see
(Jul. 23, 2019  6:25 PM)Siccle_Bladez Wrote: It would be cool to see Silas own Spriggan, and have him be in the top five bladers, like, as a second in command. That would be DOPE to see
Silas is no longer as cool as he was and TT knows that so we could maybe see him in a flashback but not in the actual anime with Spriggan on 100%
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:14 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: And yet it’s not his main bey that he uses

True.

that was a promotional panel in the manga for royal king Cho-Z spriggan it (Royal King Cho-Z Spriggan) isn't apart of the main storyline of Chouzetsu.
(Jul. 23, 2019  9:38 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:14 AM)AcressVN Wrote: True.

that was a promotional panel in the manga for royal king Cho-Z spriggan it (Royal King Cho-Z Spriggan) isn't apart of the main storyline of Chouzetsu.

Really? Thanks for info
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:12 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  5:11 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Every other Beyblade burst character has a bey that is the same letter as their name.  

Wow, really? I've never seen that episode
I think it’s gonna be ZAC THE SUNSHINE!
(Jul. 25, 2019  5:56 PM)Dark fafnir Wrote:

I think that happened in the Manga. Duo Eclipse was never in the Anime with any owner for starters.
(Jul. 16, 2019  10:06 PM)Requim Wrote: Why Can’t Spriggan just get a new owner I’m tired of shu tbh

what? shu is my favorite charractor he cannot go besides your username is reqiem

(Jul. 25, 2019  6:13 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: I think it’s gonna be ZAC THE SUNSHINE!

bro seriously?!
(Jul. 25, 2019  9:35 PM)zangozeus Wrote: What if shus brother owns shu?????

Wait what?
(Jul. 25, 2019  5:56 PM)Dark fafnir Wrote:

Its a manga exclusive
We have 4 possibilities. (This is like a multiple choice question lol. Anyways, the question is "Who owns Lord Spriggan?" You only get 4 possibilities or options as what a test question sound like.)

A. Spriggan will NOT be appearing in the GT anime.
B. Spriggan will be owned by Aiga.
C. Spriggan will be owned by Shu!
D. Spriggan will be owned by a totally new character!

2 of these options are already incorrect. A and B can be easily eliminated.

Justification for A. (The debut of Spriggan is confirmed in the GT anime.)
Justification for B. (There is no way, Aiga will ever abandon Achilles. He had 1 will last season. "Achilles and I are the best team in the world." This clearly proves my point Aiga WILL NEVER abandon Achilles for Spriggan. Just because a YouTuber made a video, which was mainly for clickbait and views, and I don't understand how people are dumb enough to BELIEVE it for real that Aiga will own Spriggan, even though that is totally false.)

Well, are we left with? C and D. It's a coin flip 50% chance for either possibility. It is even and can turn out either way.

My point of view for C. (There is a chance, Hiro might not dump Shu in GT. Just because Free and Lui got replaced doesn't justify Shu WILL get replaced. Shu is his own character, and he might serve as a mentor yet again. Who teaches more about resonance. The Japanese voice actor for Shu Kurenai tweeted his "goodbye" tweet for playing his role for burst. Think about it, this doesn't mean Shu's plot will end. We might get a totally new voice actor somehow. Don't forget how Takara Tomy mentioned how Spriggan Requiem "is" the "last" Spriggan in the burst series. They lied about it, and made Cho-Z Spriggan? Well, why did they do it? For the $$$, same goes with the anime itself. Shu is one of the MOST favorite if not the MOST wanted character in the burst series. I might be biased here, but I feel Shu has more popularity than Valt even though he used to be the world champion. GT is already worse than Cho-Z in my opinion. Just to make the anime for viewable they might decide to bring Shu back? Why do you ask? For the $$$ yet again!)

My point of view for D. (There is a chance for this option as well. Shu WILL be replaced by someone NOT SHU NOR AIGA. A totally fresh character that is different from Shu will make sense since Fumiya to Free and Lodin to Lui have a lot of differences. Not only that! This will make Delta's role more meaningful. Even though his character design and behavior is alike from Shu in some ways. Delta might be the NEW Shu. Instead of this owner of Lord Spriggan! Think about it, what role could Shu have in GT? A dedicated blader? Nope, that role is taken by Delta. An antagonist? NOPE, not gonna happen after all this. A mentor just like Cho-Z? I doubt it as Valt is taking that spot...If I'm being honest. Unfortunately, there is no reason for Shu to return. His plot is already in the perfect place and doesn't need any adjustments. A strong blader to an antagonist to someone who learns from his mistakes and teaches others to be aware of them. PERIOD no need to stretch it now. Granted, his action in Cho-Z didn't much think about it why did Free and Lui got replaced? Lui who was a really strong blader in season 1 and 2. They made him a former Asia Champion who got defeated by Aiga way early in Cho-Z it wouldn't make sense to bring Lui back if he didn't appear in the last episode of Cho-Z unlike in the manga! Free, on the other hand, was there as just a blader in Cho-Z. Nothing special but a legend and one of the big 5 members in Cho-Z. The main reason why he returned is because of Free fans. So what is the point of Shu you know? I doubt Shu is returning, it connects to why the voice actor of Shu has left the burst community. It connects to why we have such a similar character alike Shu, Delta.)

So what do I think overall? Option D, makes the most sense to me. It has only 1 downfall though. A lot of people I mean a LOT of people will not consider watching GT.
I think Shu will come back, why would there even be Royal King Spriggan then.
(Jul. 26, 2019  5:12 AM)Ghostly Wrote: I think Shu will come back, why would there even be Royal King Spriggan then.

That was CoroCoro exclusive ,and Aiga used Royal Spriggan in Manga, but it never appeared in anime.
This may not be adding to Lord Spriggan's whole owner speculations ma-blob. But it's confirmed this Spriggan has rubber in the axes.
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:36 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: This may not be adding to Lord Spriggan's whole owner speculations ma-blob. But it's confirmed this Spriggan has rubber in the axes.

Unfortunately it really doesn't relate much to the owner speculation.

But just to add to some questions, how can one explain why the parts for Lord Spriggan have the Blitz Disk which was exclusively for Valt's Valkyrie and Dimension (and a Dash variant to add), which is a signature of Aiga's Achilles. Point I'm getting at is that it won't make sense for Aiga to appear slashing the moon in the intro only to show up with an unteased/unleaked Beyblade while we already have the upcoming release and overview of Lord Spriggan but no Shu or other potential character appearance in the intro.

I might be reading to much into this, but think about it: Spriggan was originally owned by Shu, who partially mentored Aiga, whose Beyblade was focused for smash upper attacks. Valt was Aiga's rival. Shu and Valt have had lasting impressions yo Aiga's development. Lord Spriggan retained everything that Shu had with Requiem (sans metal center), has the Blitz Disk represent Valt, and Aiga's Dimension that has been reinforced to symbolize that he is stronger and better (we could've gotten an Xtend', but that will be problematic).

Anyways, the owner of LS doesn't really bother me since I know that it will be an epic Beyblade regardless if it was shown in the anime or not.
I hope Lord Spriggan WON'T appear in GT series. That's my theory.
(Jul. 28, 2019  2:02 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: I hope Lord Spriggan WON'T appear in GT series. That's my theory.

say sike