Looking to host a tournament in the the Phoenix AZ area within the next 2 weeks

Hi all, I was looking to host a tournament to bring the beyblade community in AZ back to the surface. I wanted to try to set it for the 2nd Saturday in July (provided my organizer tests get approved). I want to know who would be interested?

[Update] I have 3 confirmed  bladers from the casa grande area. Plus me, equals 4. If we can get 3 more when can make this a ranked tournament.
What area of Phoenix would the tournament be held? I may be interested. Please keep me posted with info. Thanks!
I would. I thing somewhere in Glendale would be cool.
Honestly I have no location yet. To make it easy to access I might make it central PHX.
Due to not having my organizer status yet, I have to push this event back to August (Sigh). Will keep everyone posted with updates
Any updates yet on a possible PHX tourney? If so, my son would be interested!!
Is anyone up for starting a tournament in Phoenix area this year. It'd be a good time I'm sure.
(Jan. 13, 2019  3:14 AM)IronHero Wrote: Is anyone up for starting a tournament in Phoenix area this year. It'd be a good time I'm sure.

For sure- would be interested and we are located in Phoenix. Not sure how we go about setting up a tourney, but would definitely be interested in attending!
(Jan. 13, 2019  3:14 AM)IronHero Wrote: Is anyone up for starting a tournament in Phoenix area this year. It'd be a good time I'm sure.

Yes I am down i will start one with you
(Nov. 30, 2018  12:19 AM)TommyBB Wrote: Any updates yet on a possible PHX tourney? If so, my son would be interested!!

Is there anyone I could contact? My son want to get together with some bladers? I am in the Phoenix
Please someone make this happen.

My son would really love to go to a tournament. Please make it happen.
Unfortunately someone capable needs to step in and take the organizers quiz and organize a tournament; asking politely won't make it happen. If you want it to happen, make it happen.

Taking the organizer's quiz requires 50 posts; they want to ensure you're engaged with the community and know your Beyblade.
You need a venue, ideally one where the tournament can run in rain or shine.
You need three other people to confirm they can attend.
You need one or more judges, ideally 2-4, with valid beystadiums.
And it helps to have a person to act as organizer and announcer at the tournament itself.
It also helps to attend other WBO tournaments and prove to the committee that you have what it takes to be an organizer or judge for WBO tournaments.

If you aren't willing or aren't capable of being an organizer, then don't repeatedly ask for tournaments; you'll get one if someone else in your region takes on the responsibility and burden.