Looking to host a tournament in the the Phoenix AZ area within the next 2 weeks

Hi all, I was looking to host a tournament to bring the beyblade community in AZ back to the surface. I wanted to try to set it for the 2nd Saturday in July (provided my organizer tests get approved). I want to know who would be interested?

[Update] I have 3 confirmed  bladers from the casa grande area. Plus me, equals 4. If we can get 3 more when can make this a ranked tournament.
What area of Phoenix would the tournament be held? I may be interested. Please keep me posted with info. Thanks!
I would. I thing somewhere in Glendale would be cool.
Honestly I have no location yet. To make it easy to access I might make it central PHX.
Due to not having my organizer status yet, I have to push this event back to August (Sigh). Will keep everyone posted with updates
Any updates yet on a possible PHX tourney? If so, my son would be interested!!
Is anyone up for starting a tournament in Phoenix area this year. It'd be a good time I'm sure.
(Jan. 13, 2019  3:14 AM)IronHero Wrote: Is anyone up for starting a tournament in Phoenix area this year. It'd be a good time I'm sure.

For sure- would be interested and we are located in Phoenix. Not sure how we go about setting up a tourney, but would definitely be interested in attending!
(Jan. 13, 2019  3:14 AM)IronHero Wrote: Is anyone up for starting a tournament in Phoenix area this year. It'd be a good time I'm sure.

Yes I am down i will start one with you
(Nov. 30, 2018  12:19 AM)TommyBB Wrote: Any updates yet on a possible PHX tourney? If so, my son would be interested!!

Is there anyone I could contact? My son want to get together with some bladers? I am in the Phoenix