Lookin' For Games
4354 New Falls Road
  Venue does NOT open before 11am
12:00pm on 03/01/2020
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst Classic

Selected Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
15 cash  

Please Note: Venue Fee Increase. Due to the additional space and time needed for the tournaments, the increase covers the cost of the larger space with additional time allotted for our tournaments, thank you. Also if you're also planning on participating in LFB3.5 then you don't need to pay $15 a second time.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Participant Cap:
Due to the space of the venue. The cap of the tournament is 30 participants. 
So.... Please be sure to join as soon as possible to make sure you'll have a spot on the Participant List.
thank you

PRIZES!:

B-59 Starter - Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight

B-69 Booster - Jail Jormungand Infinity Cycle

B-61 RBV4 - Quad Quetzalcoatl Jerk Press

1st Place will have 1st Pick, 2nd Place will have 2nd Pick, 3rd Place will get the remaining prize.

There will also be a raffle for B-157 Bigbang Genesis 0 Yard Metal with the winner being announced after the Swiss Rounds.

1 Ticket = $1

3 Tickets = $2

8 Tickets = $5

You can buy tickets from the person at the door where you pay for the venue fee.

Arrive On Time:
     REGISTRATION will begin AT 11:30 AM. & THE TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN AROUND 12:00 noon. 
     If you think you might be late, please let me know and we can try to work something out.
    PLEASE.... Be sure to pay the $15 venue fee.  Give your user name to the person at the door when you walk into the venue.

**Please Note: There will be ABSOLUTELY NO selling of any kind in the venue. Thank you. (However trading is allowed).

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Looking forward to the classic day. Im gonna have a fun time! Good luck to all who come!
Can I be on the waiting list
(Feb. 27, 2020  1:57 AM)RockStar9 Wrote: Can  I be on the waiting list

Waiting list will start at the tournament make sure to be there early to be first
does anyone have a takara tomy victory valkyrie that they want to trade me?
I can’t go

Can someone unjoin me
Can't wait! Good luck to everyone tmw
(Feb. 29, 2020  5:19 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Can't wait! Good luck to everyone tmw
Yeah, good luck to you and everyone else!
Today is the tournament yayyyyyyyy!!!!!
Does my dad have to pay the $15 venue fee? He's just watching.
(Mar. 01, 2020  4:28 PM)COLOSSALJOEY Wrote: Does my dad have to pay the $15 venue fee? He's just watching.

No he does not
We are coming now!!!!!!!!
Cannot wait to see the video recording for this along with the report.
Thanks for the good time you guys! When will the next LFB occur?
Thank you all for a fun blading shrexperience. Gucci times
(Mar. 02, 2020  1:48 AM)bladekid Wrote: Thank you all for a fun blading shrexperience. Gucci times

Your O2's reign finally came to an end of his Destablization Station
(Mar. 02, 2020  1:51 AM)BladerJayCraft Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2020  1:48 AM)bladekid Wrote: Thank you all for a fun blading shrexperience. Gucci times

Your O2's reign finally came to an end of his Destablization Station
Yeah man, but it gonna be like that sometimes.
Did anyone happen to lose anything at the tournament? I have things for lost and found.
(Mar. 02, 2020  8:16 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Did anyone happen to lose anything at the tournament? I have things for lost and found.

Anything specific?
(Mar. 02, 2020  10:28 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2020  8:16 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Did anyone happen to lose anything at the tournament? I have things for lost and found.

Anything specific?
No its not your Heavy Disc
(Mar. 02, 2020  10:28 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2020  10:28 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Anything specific?
No its not your Heavy 
I have your Absorb, I took it by accident
(Mar. 02, 2020  11:00 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2020  10:28 PM)MrBlade Wrote: No its not your Heavy 
I have your Absorb, I took it by accident

It’s alright don’t worry
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing spreadsheet... finally