London riots.

it was on the news, i'm from england, its all thats on the news
The London riots are bad, and if you live anywhere near any riots I suggest keeping away from the riots. The best thing to do is to stay in your house and avoid going anywhere near the riots! And as i said the london riots are bad but not as nearly as bad as the riots that have been happining in Northern Ireland for decades
Hoping everyone is safe during this tumultuous time. Hopefully the police/armed forces can get these thugs under control sometime soon.

Be smart and be safe.
It was on the news that carpet right was burned down and above it was 27 apartments that got burned down too!
Every thing seems to have calmed down now ( from what i know) still stay safe everyone.
On the news it said that an old women fought of rioters!
This really doesnt affect me, but im nice enough to care for other people. STAY SAFE!!!!! And my teachers daughter lives in London and she is very scared
I'm from the town where the riots started. The shops don't look the same, Tottenham looks more like a ghost town.
(Aug. 16, 2011  10:15 PM)KidTala Wrote: I'm from the town where the riots started. The shops don't look the same, Tottenham looks more like a ghost town.
When you say not the same do you mean it's empty? Tottenham is deserted because lots of people have lost the homes and business this has to stop it's sad.
Also my nabor house was on fire 5 days ago but lucky for them the damage was only minor!
Do we have any news on the riots on Piccadilly? I just need reassurance that it's safe to go to my local hobby shop this weekend.
(Aug. 17, 2011  11:42 AM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Do we have any news on the riots on Piccadilly? I just need reassurance that it's safe to go to my local hobby shop this weekend.
You should just watch the news, it's died down now.
I don't watch TV, but thanks.
Died down? It's extinct IMO.

(Aug. 16, 2011  10:24 PM)Itachi8 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  10:15 PM)KidTala Wrote: I'm from the town where the riots started. The shops don't look the same, Tottenham looks more like a ghost town.
When you say not the same do you mean it's empty? Tottenham is deserted because lots of people have lost the homes and business this has to stop it's sad.
Also my nabor house was on fire 5 days ago but lucky for them the damage was only minor!

No I don't mean it's empty. When I say that I mean its not how it used to be. They burnt down everyone's favourite shops. And they're still fixing it.
I think it's calm down but the cops are still all around London.
Just so things stay calm.

After new years things should be pretty back to normal.
Well, London Olympics are coming up and they've destroyed most parts, tourists are going to be coming and the ratings for the Olympics might go down...
(Aug. 26, 2011  3:26 PM)RAW Wrote: Just so things stay calm.

After new years things should be pretty back to normal.
That's 4 months way I think it will be back to normal in a few weeks.