[London, United Kingdom] Elite Five

Dukesy56
so u live in E london
I live in N london near enfield.
Maybe we could battle if u come to N london
I wont go easy on u
loool ur the sort of guy im looking for hey you going to to the regents park tournament cause i might be going and maybe i could battle you there and same if you come to e london i live in Eastham
(Feb. 15, 2012  2:05 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: i might go regents park

okk il probably see you there
XD have either of you ever entered any tournaments before?
(im also going to the tournament at Regents park)
nope it's gonna be my first one sort of hyped about it
This is not the regents park tournament thread. This is a thread for the "Elite Five" team.

If you aren't on that team, please don't post here.

Thank you.
Well, if anyone's up for a meet-up on Saturday the 18th (I doubt they will be) there is a Battle-In-Store event at the Purley/Croydon ToysRus that I'm going to. I thought that maybe a few of us could meet-up down there. Or not. It's from 10am to 4pm. Let me know if your gonna come. Smile

WARNING: Zoom out. Massive Pictures Smile

I went to toysrus today. The 'Battle-In-Store' event was just some retarded loner who didn't know anything about beyblades (apart from how to work them) , demonstrating Gravity Destroyer attack, L-Drago Assualt, Evil Befall and Cyclone Herculeo. He didn't know when they're coming out or anything, and I was the only who had a go who had heared of Beyblades before.They had no new stuff in toysrus either... So yeah, don't go tommorow... Waste of time Wink How did the meet-up go?
can i battle any of you`re team. cause I hear you`re team is one of the best in London. Lets battle at the next tourney
Sure.. Who do you wanna battle.

ThePokeBlader,
Hell Kid (Me) or,
BeyHyperKiller?

Or all of us?
Who`s the toughest in the Elite 5. I want to battle the toughest of all of you. Also I want to battle all of you after
Like highest Bey-rank in the team?

Because highest Bey-Rank is me, Rank 2.
So you wanna battle me, sure.

Awesome!!! Ok What bey do u use. By the way You`re probably really tough to be the toughest in the Elite 5
Let's take this convo to PM, i don't want to be spamming my own team thread. lol.
So are these the members of E5 (correct me if i`m wrong)
ThePokeBlader,
Hell Kid
BeyHyperKiller
@Galaxpegasus80 BeyJun (4 year old, who's account is controlled by his older brother) is the creator of this thread, so why would you think he is not in the team? Control_ is also in the team (BeyJun's older brother).
@BHK
at first when u first told me about him I checked his account and it says he hasn`t been on in over a month and in hell kids post above my earlier post it says the only members of the team are u , the pokeblader and him
Because Control_ and BeyJun are taking a break from beyblade.
Oh.... Ok.. wait why?
And the break from beyblade is over.
Team E5 is back! ...well we didn't go anywhere... But, where back and better than ever (Cheesy Beyblade anime line)!
Yahooo. Now I can battle the leader now the break is over. I still have a chance of battling thee whole of the E5