[London, United Kingdom] Elite Five

I think the team done quite nicely today with 2 members place. ControL_ was 1st place, I was 2nd.
hey guys want hasbro beys for your team visit my selling thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-crystalm...re-selling act quick before special deal ends

btw have you guys been in any tournaments recently
(Oct. 16, 2011  4:36 PM)crystalmw2noob Wrote: hey guys want hasbro beys for your team visit my selling thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-crystalm...re-selling act quick before special deal ends

btw have you guys been in any tournaments recently

If you see a Beyrank maybe.
Also stop advertising your beys in threads, since everyone that has been in a tournament already have those but Takara-Tomy instead of Hasbro. And the people that don't have them beys probably wouldn't want them. Also Control_s_Soul just said that they done good at the tourney and they are like NO.1 team in the world.
Why is this team's thread rating so low? I am taking it you guys have a lot of rivals. XD
lol. if they do then I feel sorry for them.
Seeming Control's_Soul_'s banned Unhappy whos gonna be our new 5th?
Elite 5!

Meetup Tomorrow 27/11/11
11:30 AM - Till 4:00 pm ish.

There will be a mini tournament (not official)

Confirmed attendies:

Hell Kid,
Saint,
Blazing Dragon,
ThePokeBlader.

Not sure:

Control_,
BeyJun.

Anyone can come!!!
Meetup!
E5 Presents...
Go Ho Ho Shoot! Training!
There will be Prizes!

When: 10/12/11
Where: Regents Park, Bandstand
Time: 10:30

Want tips for the tournament? Well come to go ho ho shoot training!
Anyone could come!

Attending:
Me,
Hell kid
Saint

Maybe:
Bey-Raper
Guys,
There will be prizes in this meetup very awesome ones so please come!
This Meet-up should be awesome!
I have some new combo's and tactics to try Wink
cant wait 2morrows going to be awsome is there prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd
Wait... isn't just you, HellKid and ThePokeBlader going? That means all of you get prizes?
no more people are coming hell kid is unable to edit he's post at this point in time
I Leader Of: Warriors Of Light challenge your team to Go Ho Ho Shoot
(Dec. 11, 2011  1:53 AM)Mephiles Dark Wrote: I Leader Of: Warriors Of Light challenge your team to Go Ho Ho Shoot

have you seen there rank? o.O
(Dec. 11, 2011  1:53 AM)Mephiles Dark Wrote: I Leader Of: Warriors Of Light challenge your team to Go Ho Ho Shoot
Challenge accepted Grin Grin
This should be fun, there's only 2 of us going though, so it would be 2 against however many players you have.

Half-Term Meetup!!!

When: 17/2/12
Where: Regents Park, Bandstand
Time:12:40

we need at least 5 people

Going:
Me,
Hell Kid
Saint
Bey-Reaper

Unconfirmed:
might aswell come in selling 11 bb124 the kriesis cyagnus for 15 each and i have 3 bb10 to sell pm for bb10 (£25
each )
Just to let you know, I'll be bringing a stadium. Grin
I'm new to wbo but i want to have some beyblade battles with anybody around me thats up for it i live in newham london do any of u live near or have a place that i could meet up im not a poedophile
oh but i also wanna join a team do any of u have a team in london with free spaces and if i have to beat anyone ill be sure to show my skills but seriously anyone got a team Smile
(Feb. 13, 2012  11:20 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: I'm new to wbo but i want to have some beyblade battles with anybody around me thats up for it i live in newham london do any of u live near or have a place that i could meet up im not a poedophile

0.0' Umm... There are loads of UK Teams out there if you want you can make your own team. This meetup is in the Bandstand because that where most UK members know the area (And St. James Park but nobody goes there Unhappy )
okk wait is in regents park is that were the bandstand is but i dont wanaa make my own team im still kind of a rookie Speechless