London [UK] Tournament Discussion.

I can try and make it to the zero g tournament in April.
im coming but not sure
put me under unconfirmed please
put me under un confirmed
How many of you people putting unconfirmed are likely to go? Don't know how many of you guys have noticed but the UK tourney scene is on the verge of dying.
im sorry im confirmed then
I'm not moaning I just want to make people aware. I'm not trying to force you to come I just want to make sure of numbers now so in a few weeks we'll hopefully have enough people.
Put me on the confirmed list (:
are we in or not its hasn't been updated.

what would happen if one person wanted to use the zero g stadium when the other wouldn't
Please could you put me down to enter the tournament in regents park
(Apr. 06, 2013  9:17 PM)Girago Wrote: are we in or not its hasn't been updated.

what would happen if one person wanted to use the zero g stadium when the other wouldn't

Look at the first post. It hasn't been updated in a month. I've reminded him. It doesn't work that way. You only have one type of stadium for each format. If you were using the zero g stadiums you couldn't just switch to BB-10 which is what I think you're
Unconfirmed please
Put me on the unconfirmed please
Can I join the regents park tournament . I'll for sure be coming but I only have metal beys
Is it a team tournament, and can we register??? thanks
(Apr. 11, 2013  1:26 AM)Doubledtrouble Wrote: Can I join the regents park tournament . I'll for sure be coming but I only have metal beys

Sure you can come and yes you can use metal beyblades.

(Apr. 11, 2013  10:59 PM)TechoGuy Wrote: Is it a team tournament, and can we register??? thanks

This is not a team tournament since WBO isn’t doing any team tournaments. But you can still come (:
Confirmed, please. For the April 27th tournament. (I'm new to this, my first tournament). Is it a team battle tournament by the way? Because my friends are debating if it is or not.

[quote='MummysEye' pid='1109883' dateline='1365719373']
Confirmed, please. Put me up! (My first tournament).
Can you put me on confirmed? Thanks! See you there!
Sorry, ignore that last post I did. I mean't to say confirmed! Put me up please

By the way, I've got no plastics anymore. So I'm putting in my Metal ones Smile.
Please put me on confirmed! thx
Hey guys, there is no tournament planned right now, but since you all seem so excited to attend an event in London, you should absolutely make sure to sign up on the BEYMAP to receive a private message as soon as a tournament is confirmed, and that will probably not be in too long !
confirmed me pleas :3
It's quite refreshing to see a few new people sign up!

We now have enough people to make this Official, hopefully it'll rekindle my Beyspirit!

The official thread will be up shortly.
I'm not sure if im coming i still have to ask (perhaps when i get the results from my exam)
un confirmed please