London [UK] Tournament Discussion.

Yes you can use Pre-HWS (2008)-Zero G. So that includes 4D.
WBO events have no age limits. Anyone age can enter.
Please Confirm me

wait is beat lynx allowed.
Why Have I gone from the list?!!?!?!?!?!
Dude, that post was last updated on April 12th and you posted on the 15th...
Also there is an actual thread for that tourney, so go check there maybe?

And yes Beat Lynx is allowed ._.
Updated the OP with the next potential tournament date!
Would it be possible to have an unofficial plastics event too since we haven't had any plastics play in ages?
Thanks Matt! Can't wait for this one, my 3rd Beydays! I'm definitely there!
unconfirmed i might be coming when im finished my exams!
Are zero-g's allowed?
(Apr. 29, 2013  8:49 PM)Hakumen Wrote: unconfirmed i might be coming when im finished my exams!
Are zero-g's allowed?
Yes. In MFB format Zero G Beyblades are still allowed.
(Apr. 29, 2013  4:05 PM)Ultra Wrote: Would it be possible to have an unofficial plastics event too since we haven't had any plastics play in ages?

I'd be more than happy to bring some of my Plastics along just depends if anyone else brings theirs haha.
Well the point about unofficial is that if others don't it doesn't matter.
Well if it's just us two that bring them we can't really do an unofficial 'event' we'll just be battling each other...
Okay so unofficial event/2 or 3 people playing plastics. I just wanna have a plastics battle.
I'll bring a few of my plastics. But i have no idea about plastics, as plastics were out when i was like 3/4/5, and that is when i got all of my plastics. And i'm not like Beyjun so therefore i wasn't the best 4 year old blader. XD
Unconfirmed please!
(Dec. 04, 2012  5:15 PM)Blitz Wrote: So I've slightly updated the OP, In a desperate attempt to get this tournament going I'll be donating some prizes for the top 3.

confirmed
That post was for the tournament ages ago. Did you not look at the post date? Do you wish to be confirmed for the upcoming event?
I CAN COME BLITZ PUT ME ON THE CONFIRMED LIST PLEASE
He'll update it when he has time. Or when there are more confirmed so he'll do them all in one go.
Hi everyone I've had to make a slight change to the date of the BeyDay's tournament as the MCM Expo is on the same weekend (totally forgot) and a lot of the people usually go to that on the Saturday so I'm going to host the tournament on the Sunday as the Expo doesn't usually have as much going on that day.

Hopefully everyone will still be able to make it!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!