London [UK] Tournament Discussion.

Ok since the London tournament scene has seemed to have died instead of just going ahead and making tournament threads I'm going to have to make sure we have enough people to actually come to the tournaments before I can make the official threads.

Current Events

Current MFB tournament happening on the 03/08/13

Ok so let's try get another tournament that will hopefully run a little smoother!

So I'd like to get a regular MFB tournament going on Saturday the 20th of July at Regents Park in the Bandstand like usual, we'll have registration at around 12:30 and start for 13:00.

So let me know if you can make it!

So far we have confirmed -
  • Blitz

Unconfirmed -
  • BeyHyperKiller
  • kyurem
  • Hakumen
  • dan5543

Ok so this will be a regular MFB tournament and before anyone asks yes you can use Zero G Beyblades in the Attack type stadium (BB-10)!

So if you are interested let me know!

Past Events

Zero G: BeyFest V!

UK's BeyDays Brawl!

April Amazement!

Zero G: Christmas Chaos!

Freeze-Fest!

Zero G: Feb-bey-ary Chaos! & Feb-bey-ary Chaos! (MFB)
I don't have Zero-G beys...Unhappy Could i still come with normal Metal Series beys?
Indeed you can.

You don't have to use Zero G Beyblades in the Zero G Stadiums.
Ah yes that's cool, put me on the unconfirmed plz Smile
unconfirmed please
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant make it Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy
Unconfirmed please. I finish school the day before, so high probability of me turning up
So I've slightly updated the OP, In a desperate attempt to get this tournament going I'll be donating some prizes for the top 3.
Toooooo cold! I hibernate away from London in the cold/winter Unhappy
Hopefully it will go OK though, and it'll work out Smile Good luck Smile
Here's yet another reason to get this tournament going - the WBO Anniversary Scavenger Hunt! you could potentially earn yourself 9 points in one day!?

Awesome.
Confirmed now thankyou!!!
OOOOOOOO i wanna come my mum said yes!!!
Update: Seems like I am free, so move to confirmed please until further notice if otherwise.
Thanks and see y'all there.
Awesome, looks like we'll be having a tournament! I'll make the official thread now.

Edit: The Official Tournament thread is up!
Ok so let's try get another tournament going!

First off I start a new job in January and will be working Tuesday - Saturday. Meaning I'll only be able to host tournaments on Sundays!

So I'd like to get a MFB tournament going on Sunday the 20th of January at Regents Park in the Bandstand like usual, we'll have registration at around 12:30 and start for 13:00.

So far we have confirmed -
  • Blitz + Plastics
  • Ultra + Plastics
  • LeeDraciel + Plastics
  • xxHBxx + Plastics
  • WBBAKid
  • Tysonblader009 + Plastics

Unconfirmed -
  • Hakumen

I would Really like to get a Plastic tournament going on the day to keep up with the tradition 'New Year, Old Format' But I know this is pretty unlikely now but if you would be interested in this just let me know.
(if we do get enough people for a Plastic tournament the times will slightly change as we'll have to start earlier, most likely have to start at 11:30)
So this will be non zero G format then? I'd be up for plastics as usual. Put me down.
Indeed, this will just be the regular format I'll try alternate between the two.
i've got no plastics, but i'd really like to come to this one as i missed the one on satruday at the last minute...
Confirm me as I'm pretty sure I can go to this one, it'll be great to battle with my plastics again!
unconfirmed please
You tried contacting any of the plastic enthusiasts that came to the plastics tourney in the summer?
Indeed I have.

Balance Blader might be able to make it if it was the Sunday the 27th? Even then we wouldn't have enough people and others that are confirmed already may not be able to make it...
(Jan. 01, 2013  9:44 PM)Blitz Wrote: Indeed I have.

Balance Blader might be able to make it if it was the Sunday the 27th? Even then we wouldn't have enough people and others that are confirmed already may not be able to make it...

That's a shame we could just have a Metal Tournament?