[London, UK] Team IYTD *New Thread, now recruiting!*

(May. 14, 2011  11:33 AM)ControL_ Wrote: Planning it on a Sunday was just stupid - Day before school, homework ect.

Quit moaning, you can do homework on the other 6 days of the week; Sunday is better than Saturday for some people.

We should probably come up with a time to meet.
(May. 14, 2011  11:48 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: We should probably come up with a time to meet.

11.30 - 12.00 is usually a good time, also we'll meet at the Bandstand right?
(May. 14, 2011  12:35 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  11:48 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: We should probably come up with a time to meet.

11.30 - 12.00 is usually a good time, also we'll meet at the Bandstand right?

I'll try to arrive at the bandstand at 12 then.
il take a towel wit me or unless
so dumb, that i cant come along...
oh well, have a good time guys. REMEMBER the REPORT!
Get some good vids of it too. We want some awesome videos of tooth again!
who's going to bring stadia? I'll bring one TT attack.

ED: BladeStorm
Not if it's set on Friday to be done over the weekend. Which is necessary for Sunday as my sister returns for two nights who did the same Geography topic.
(May. 14, 2011  3:39 PM)ControL_ Wrote: who's going to bring stadia? I'll bring TWO TT attack.

I'll Bring 1 TT attack + V-force mobile
Just letting you guys know that I'm leaving soon, I'll most likely be there for 11:40.
Sorry guys for not coming Unhappy. It's mostly cos I don't want to pass my chickenpox to others. Have a good time.
MAKE SURE THAT CHICKENPOX GO BYE BYE
before Beydays. We need you there!
Plus we NEED the GOODS!!!

And Blitz, do you know if the beypoints for Summers Eve Showdown have been given yet?
I believe Aron got his, but none of us 9meaning me) have got ours... Any ideas or has Kai-V got a lot on here shoulders?
The Regents Restricted Roundups have been sent too, but they havn't been updated yet. Hence no Lee going down to low on the Beypoints.

Today went well, got some stuff, got rid of some stuff ect.
Nice to fit in a load of practice before Beydays - Definitely a lot more confident with stuff like Lightning Tank (in that knowing I won't choose it too much haha). Yeh it was a standard day of Beyblade fun - At the end Tormented decided to try and pown JJ but JJ legged it in the end :p

Also Blitz has footage of Lightning Tank getting powned consistently by a more consistent combo I guess!
Hope he uploads the footage of today if possible.
(May. 15, 2011  5:55 PM)ControL_ Wrote: The Regents Restricted Roundups have been sent too, but they havn't been updated yet. Hence no Lee going down to low on the Beypoints.

Today went well, got some stuff, got rid of some stuff ect.
Nice to fit in a load of practice before Beydays - Definitely a lot more confident with stuff like Lightning Tank (in that knowing I won't choose it too much haha). Yeh it was a standard day of Beyblade fun - At the end Tormented decided to try and pown JJ but JJ legged it in the end :p

Also Blitz has footage of Lightning Tank getting powned consistently by a more consistent combo I guess!
Hope he uploads the footage of today if possible.
Lol me, jj and saint got lost in eusten and we met blade storm lol. of course he showed us the way....
(May. 15, 2011  5:55 PM)ControL_ Wrote: The Regents Restricted Roundups have been sent too, but they havn't been updated yet. Hence no Lee going down to low on the Beypoints.

No, I have never received the results for the Regent's Restricted Roundup tournament ...
Sounded like a lot of fun guys Smile Too bad I couldn't make it...
WOW, lots of people have come to our meetups! im thrilled.
Anyway, we shall all see each other at beydays. We should have a meetup sometime afterwards...
HOWEVER, its exam season, so i wont be free much, as with most of you as well. We shall hold off the meetups until exams are all done, or if we all have some spare time. The first two weeks of June is a no go for me.

And one more thing. I wonder why Kai-V hasnt received the results yet...
*Everyone looks and stares at Blitz and Lee*
Video of the meet up -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLUvQi5WWXU

Only done one part today as my computer kept dying! So it's pretty shoddy to as I got tired of remaking it over and over!

I'll make part two tomorrow and hopefully my computer won't cause me any problems.

(May. 16, 2011  7:09 PM)Manicben Wrote: And one more thing. I wonder why Kai-V hasnt received the results yet...
*Everyone looks and stares at Blitz and Lee*

There was a mix up apparently Lee sent them, Kai-V didn't get them... Lee's been busy and he sent the results to me today which I have sent to Kai-V, so all current UK tournament results have been sent.
(May. 16, 2011  7:58 PM)Blitz Wrote: Video of the meet up -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLUvQi5WWXU
Great video! Nice footage of Burger's cousin taking down Basalt230. Looking forward to part 2 for the BD145 free for all.
Just thought i should let you guys know...
today is my BIRTHDAY!
huzzah! Well, yep.
Ok guys we did ok today. I want to see more tomorrow.
Im gonna order some shiz off dimsum this week. We should hopefully get them before the next meetup.
So PM me if you need anything (cheap though, i dont have much money!) and ill fix u up.
So the next meetup im thinkin should be in around 3 weeks. I fixed date will be confirmed later.
Manicben over and out
Oh man, a triple post...
Need more replies guys.
Major anouncement!
We did well during the whole of beydays. Results up soon!
The goods have been asked for and I wait for a reply from Dimsum
Should be ordering today or tomorrow.

Plus, team meetup should be in about three weeks. Remember that!
I am definetly coming for the lacking of BeyDays Spirit. Look forward to seeing you all.
And to you too. Seriously hope our goods arrive beforehand. Would be great for you to practise with basalt.
Well, as for me, Ive already used it a lot in pevious tourneys, including BDs.
Beyday bonanza 1 vid should be up tomorrow (or during the night. My internet speed is appalling...)
In addition, i have decided to list here what i think we should start to sell once we get the new parts.
E.g. in my case...
145 (BH)
80, 90, 100 (SDS)
and maybe 2 WDs (from SDS and BH)

the same would go for Bradley for the SDS. Whatcha think? The team should rack up some money by sellin unused or unneeded parts, and then jointly buy new beys for team use.
Good idea?
Maybe I can get a discount on a WD seeing how I let you borrow my Basalt, heh heh?
hah, maybe. After the goods arrive Ill have 3 WDs...
Hm, dont know if I should sell one of my shiny new WDs...
We shall discuss this later. And yes a discount perhaps... Grin
OK GUYS. Major update.
the goods have finally arrived!
I hopefully will come this saturday to the meetup in bandstand.
So heads up!