[London, UK] Official Event Interest Thread

Hey there everyone! I do plan on making this thread and OP a bit more majestic, but please bear with me for now.
A new year will bring some exciting new changes for us. Some good, some bad.

Please note that all Formats have changed, major one is the 4 person Deck Rotation Finals for all tournaments.
Also, the standard fee has gone up to £4. Blame Brexit. Blader passport has gone up to £12. Again, blame Brexit.

Now, with all them quick updates out of the way, on to some business...

Please confirm your interest for the next proposed tournament date (see below) by posting in this thread. All confirmed members wil be noted down here. A minimum of 8 interested members are required for a proposed tournament to be approved and a minimum of 8 participants are required for any ranked format. Below that, Club Formats then apply. Please take a look at the Organiser's Guide and official rules for more details.

Next proposed tournament date: TBA

Next official tournament date: 7th January 2017

Confirmed Interest:
Manicben
~Mana~
Basedsamuraij
Ultra
ClaraM
Syphon
Balance Blader

Lastly, please keep checking this thread and other media for updates. Click the subscribe button at the top of this page to be notified when new posts are made in this thread. Like the WBO UK Division Page on Facebook for revisions to tournament times and information on Hasbro Burst releases in London. Tell your friends about us and spread the word!

[Image: facebookic.png] WBO UK Division

Spread the word! 
#BEYBLADE #BEYBLADELONDON #WBO
Confirm me for the 7th. I should be good for then Tongue_out
Confirmed for the 7th, I'll try and get Graverobber216 to confirm and get some friends to sign up so we can get a few more players Smile
Confirm me for the 7th too.
Drat and blast. The 7th is the only date this month I can't make. Sorry guys.
(Dec. 31, 2016  12:16 AM)Manicben Wrote: Please note that all Formats have changed, major one is the 4 person Deck Rotation Finals for all Burst Format tournaments.
the deck rotation finals are for all formats i believe
I believe the OP already says Deck Rotation finals for all tournaments.

Just to clarify, all Formats require Deck Rotation finals (MFB, Plastics etc), although we all know that BST Format is all we play lel.
You can put me down as confirmed please Ben
@[Chimera], @[Balance Blader], @[BlitzDragon], @[Graverobber216] - Any of you interested?
Hmm... After re-thinking. Put me down as Confirmed. I should be able to slip it in.
Anyone up for a quick Club Format this weekend? Either Saturday or Sunday @ Imperial College London

Confirmed:
Manicben
~Mana~
ClaraM
This weekend or next also what time and is it burst or metal fight
I don't have burst
(Feb. 10, 2017  7:29 AM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: This weekend or next also what time and is it burst or metal fight
I don't have burst

He says in the post this weekend and if you don't have Burst I'm sure people will lend you some
You know I'm always up for it Ben, Saturday would be best!
Alright confirmed now are Manicben, @[~Mana~], @[ClaraM], @[Syphon], @[Chimera].

Time is 12pm midday @ Imperial College London. Nearest Tube station is South Kensington (on Piccadilly, District and Circle).
When exiting the ticket gates, turn right and go down into the tunnel, following directions to the Museums. Head all the way down the tunnel (a decent distance) and head up the stairs. Turn left and walk up the the Imperial main entrance, a large glass entrance building. We will meet inside.

See you all there! If you are heading there early, message me (FB or LINE), and you can help set up lel Grin
Just been told tunnel 's closed due to huge number of museum visitors. Above ground is OK too, Google maps will take you to Imperial College entrance/Business School SW7 2AZ
omg dudes! we missed another one, me and my son has bin waiting since last month for this lol, i thought you would of gave us atleast a week notice dudes. well maybe next one then, remember if you let us know a week before we can do a video on youtube to try and get more people to come hopefully
(Feb. 11, 2017  1:17 PM)Mr LT Wrote: omg dudes! we missed another one, me and my son has bin waiting since last month for this lol, i thought you would of gave us atleast a week notice dudes. well maybe next one then, remember if you let us know a week before we can do a video on youtube to try and get more people to come hopefully

Do not worry, this is not an official tournament as such. More like a meet up, so you're not missing out!
hi I know I missed this one as I was kind of busy
can we do one next Saturday as half term just started
send in advance though as I just seen the tournemant last night thanks
Wish I could of come today, but trying to sort out a beyblade society at my uni today
We'll ensure more notice in future. This event was more of a spur of the moment unranked event, which even yesterday we weren't sure if it'd take place. Thanks to today's event, we've discussed a few things for upcoming events and hopefully we'll be able to provide much further notice, and have more events hosted as well.

On that note, can anyone interested in London tournaments for the rest of February and March please submit your availability on this Doodle poll if/when you know it.

@[Manicben], @[ClaraM], @[Basedsamuraij], @[Syphon], @[Chimera], @[Balance Blader], @[Ultra], @[Haramblader], @[Graverobber216], @[BlitzDragon], @[Ryan Valkyrie], @[Mr LT], @[KiddLamy], @[Philo1114]
I think we should use this Doodle poll every time as we will be able to find out when everyone is free. Nice idea mana ;)
(Feb. 12, 2017  9:02 AM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: I think we should use this Doodle poll every time as we will be able to find out when everyone is free. Nice idea mana Wink

That idea was used in previous years of the London thread hah. It definitely helps.