[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Even so I know there are more people who have yet to post on the thread and I don't think our starting tournament should really be a double format event.
Well i want a BB-10 honestly

I don't know what doodle is so i'm just gonna say any day would be OK for me Poseidon Smile

So whose definitely coming at the moment someone list it for me, and is this going to an official WBO tournament or Unofficial????

[Image: my%2Bprofile.png]
This will be official. You're getting a little ahead of yourself. We don't have a list or definites or a even a date yet. Without a date no one can really confirm to be coming tbh.
Lets Confirm a Date then

I think that's unwise when I know more people are coming.
Its better if we say a date and see who can come on that date and who cannot, then we can negotiate something from there, so do you see where i'm coming from ?

Here is the Doodle link again :
http://doodle.com/52fut9uc2wabd863

So far, only Hakumen filled out the dates.

Essentially, confirmed or not, at least write down the days where, right now, you know there is nothing. For instance, if you play football and that there is a practice or a match on Saturday August 16th, you know not to put that as an availability on Doodle, at the minimum.
Kai-V i did the Doodle poll thing your welcome Smile

OK, so already we know it has to be a Saturday, hah.
(Aug. 07, 2014  9:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, so already we know it has to be a Saturday, hah.

Lol yeah

Yooo! I'm interested, really miss the whole Beyblading scene with all the old guys but it would be great to see some new people as well. Tongue_out_wink

I have a BB-10 and a Zero-G Attack Stadium and i don't mind judging if needed. As far as i know, for now, i'm available every weekend so yeah!
(Aug. 08, 2014  11:32 AM)BeyHyperK!LLeR Wrote: Yooo! I'm interested, really miss the whole Beyblading scene with all the old guys but it would be great to see some new people as well. Tongue_out_wink

I have a BB-10 and a Zero-G Attack Stadium and i don't mind judging if needed. As far as i know, for now, i'm available every weekend so yeah!

Thats great man, could you get anyone else to attend or anyone that you know that would be interested
I'm going to try and speak to some of the old lot but i doubt i could bring in any new members.
Cool I'm back now, so I'm gonna put some PMs in as well.
Still think the tournament can go either ways... If anyone would definitely prefer one or the other please post and I guess we'd go for the majority.
(Aug. 08, 2014  7:39 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Cool I'm back now, so I'm gonna put some PMs in as well.
Still think the tournament can go either ways... If anyone would definitely prefer one or the other please post and I guess we'd go for the majority.

if youre talking about the format i think that metal fight would be easier in terms of 'use' and the nature of the combos but zero g would be better for advertisement, it will attract enthusiastic bladers looking for new 'experiences'. but i personally want to do zero g.
(Aug. 08, 2014  8:33 PM)Hakumen Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  7:39 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Cool I'm back now, so I'm gonna put some PMs in as well.

if youre talking about the format i think that metal fight would be easier in terms of 'use' and the nature of the combos but zero g would be better for advertisement, it will attract enthusiastic bladers looking for new 'experiences'. but i personally want to do zero g.

i dont mind what every tournament

so can someone give reply to this giving a Full update about the whole thing so far so that we have a rough idea about what is going on

Uh either I or manicben (or both) will be hosting a tourney in regents park on a saturday to be determined with one or both the formats in September or early October essentially. There's not much more that can be said at the moment.

I hope that's what you meant by full update.
I haven't had a chance to update yet still pretty jet lagged and stuff- will be done tommorow
I think I can make it. I am Saisei's brother and if our mum allows it, he can take me.
I'd honestly prefer to do MFB Format over Zero-G simply because of simplicity for the first tournament back.
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:41 AM)BeyHyperK!LLeR Wrote: I'd honestly prefer to do MFB Format over Zero-G simply because of simplicity for the first tournament back.

I second that motive. I've decided to host a official tournament with myself, Ultra and Saisei as judges for now. It will be a standard MFB format, since it is our first in a while.

We can do Zero-G later (i.e. in October after my zero-g shopping spree in HK) and I will be happy to do that with help from those who have the Zero g stadiums.

The proposal will go out tomorrow, that is if a date is chosen. I can essentially do any Saturday in August, so we may go from there. I can't do September due to Asia trip. I shall post a list of the Saturdays that are viable from the Doodle.

Update: it looks like Saturday 23 August and Saturday 30 August are the most viable days. Any comments on that?
Ahh.. I think i might be on holiday on the 23rd, i'll check with my mum when she wakes up. XD
Hey guys Grin long time no see... I'd be interested, probably come down, maybe not compete. I'm happy to help out or whatever, I cant go on the 30th though.
Man, this is looking more like the old London scene- great!
You should compete man! Be a laugh!
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:41 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Man, this is looking more like the old London scene- great!
You should compete man! Be a laugh!

I will if it's Zero-G. More exciting haha. I've got a BB-10 and a Zero G attack stadium to use.