[London, UK, 6/8/2010] Rule Beytania - St. James’s Park

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: rulebeytaniaposter.png]

No more than a few feet away from Buckingham Palace itself is St. James’s Park, a location we held the "Never Mind the Beyblade" event at no so long ago.
And on the 6th of August we'll be there again!

A brilliant park, and a brilliant venue, this years summer tournament will be held at this great location.
The point we’ve chosen has good food and toilet facilities, being no more than a few feet from public amenities and a cafe.

The meeting point will be just up and to the left of point 4 on the St. James’s park map:
http://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/st_james_park/

You’ll also be able to see on the map by clicking on “Transport & info”, the nearest tube stations.

If you need further details on the location, try google maps: click here, and use the 'directions' option.

We'll be meeting at point 4 (The blue bridge) at 12:00pm, and will move to an area of nearby grass at 1:00 to start the tournament. The tournament will most probably go on until around 3:30, yet it could go on for less, or possibly longer.

We'd recommend travelling to the event from Green Park station (one stop on from Oxford Circus), as it's closest to the event.
• The tournament style will be block round robin, since this worked well at the last event.
• The main tournament will be MFB only, but free battles will allow plastic and HMS as usual.

Items we'd recommend for you to bring would include a hooded coat or jacket in case of rain, possibly an umbrella, but here's hoping the summer will hold out for a while longer!

If it's sunny, make sure to bring sun cream, sunglasses, and possibly a baseball cap or trucker and some water (as we'll be spending a good couple of hours there).

We'd also recommend that if you do intend to take part in the tournament, then bring your own beys.

This may sound like an obvious suggestion, but in the past people have come without, expecting to borrow other peoples.

This would not be a problem, but more than half the blades that have been lent out to people have either come back damaged from improper use, or not come back at all (as those who visited expo will know).

Obviously this has made people a lot more reluctant to lend out their own beys.

The entry fee will be the same as usual, free with a blader passport (£6 to buy), or £3 otherwise, and as usual there is no age restriction.

We hope you'll be interested in this tournament, and enjoy it as you have done with previous tournaments.

Thanks,
theflightyellz

Banned parts:
Standard WBO rules apply, no worn parts, no Libra wheel, your parts will be checked if they're behaving in an unconventional way.

Selling Thread:
(All sellers and buyers for the event click and use here)

Attending:
Theflightyellz
Rocky
♥
Akatsuki
Ansah
Blitz
jjsonickid
director
NOVA
cutewolfsam
fEEnIx-kId
Zero
xXUnicornoXx
Phantom_Blader
smg4life01
Pegakid
Sora
rentao
brazman
KidTala
Beyunit-DL
Towel-Terror
LeeDraciel
DarkDanzer
imz1991khan

Bringing Stadiums:
Rocky, Blitz, ♥, jjsonickid - Attack
Akatsuki, xXUnicornoXx - Balance

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Will you be attending Rule Beytania?

Yes
66.67%
No
33.33%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
i never got to pwn sam :[ XD
my lighting l drago was awesome today i owned everyone
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:59 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: my lighting l drago was awesome today i owned everyone
but some how u didnt make it to d finals
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:35 PM)Nova Wrote: luving my new LLdrago. when hasbro realeases it im getting a new RF
because the one heart gave me is a bit slow
The LLDrago you got off of my cousin Kidtala?
yeah the clear wheel is cracked now though
stupid qwetz 90 RF
i wonder when all the points are gonna be added
quite a while since the ones from revival cup
and high park throwdown 2 are still not added on yet
(Aug. 06, 2010  9:30 PM)Nova Wrote: quite a while since the ones from revival cup
and high park throwdown 2 are still not added on yet

They already are, dude.

Points will probably be added later this weekend, or even tonight. I need to sort out a few names, but I have the sheets here.
(Aug. 06, 2010  9:05 PM)brazman Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:59 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: my lighting l drago was awesome today i owned everyone
but some how u didnt make it to d finals
i didnt make it to the finals because i lost 1 against ellz but other than that i beat everyone
haha confused face
I though they werent because I heard kai v say they were going to be added soon which was about 2 days ago
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:20 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Ellz didn't place?! Wut!?

I'm pretty surprised. I guess he needs a new title now.
Came 4th, and wasn't surprised by it.
Seriously, haven't got a worthwhile part left at this current moment in time, both of my Earth wheels are battered to death, SD's spin times have been killed from over use.
Only thing that barely held out was my CS.
That scraped me in to the finals, but after that it just kept spinning in stamina mode from how much the rubbers worn away.

Was meant to be getting the 2nd burn mold in an order (but we left it slightly late and it didn't arrive in time), SD should have been easy to get if Hasbro had actually released on time, an unfortunate chain of events leaving me with nothing competitively worthwhile.
Was lucky I made it as far as I did haha..
Especially considering that we really have some great new bladers, Akatsuki deserved his first place Smile
I though I would do better in this tournemet but I did bad I won 2 and lost 3! Unhappy
Had a good day, pretty shattered but was fun. Didn't come anywhere near placing, but wasn't really expecting to this time. Hope everyone who came had fun. : ) And congrats to James, Lee and Bradley. : D

If anyone lost a clear Virgo face then I have it...also possibly a spare ripcord, haven't work out whether it's mine yet or not. Sorry but no luck on the bull or rock leone wheels, or a 145D.
cpt. Squirrel, yes, it has happened probably more than it should do, but it's quite easy to do. There are people everywhere, with their beys everywhere, often with the same parts, and people often find it hard to keep their beys in one place/keep their eyes on all their parts, especially when they're overexcited. Doesn't necessarily mean people are out to get stuff though - I lent out three full blades and a number of parts and they all came back to me. I also normally find a few parts lying around the floor during or after the tourney - they're so small, they are just easily lost.

Pointing out again, please don't asl about bey points or blader passports. As usual, they will be put up as son as possible, but this can sometimes take a couple of days as it can be a lengthy progress, and tbh, we're all shattered lol.
Glad to see it went well, would've came but i'm on holiday (again) but i'll probably be at the next tourney!

And as alex requested i'll bring my attack stadium.
(Aug. 06, 2010  10:47 PM)theflightyellz Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:20 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Ellz didn't place?! Wut!?

I'm pretty surprised. I guess he needs a new title now.
Came 4th, and wasn't surprised by it.
Seriously, haven't got a worthwhile part left at this current moment in time, both of my Earth wheels are battered to death, SD's spin times have been killed from over use.
Only thing that barely held out was my CS.
That scraped me in to the finals, but after that it just kept spinning in stamina mode from how much the rubbers worn away.

Was meant to be getting the 2nd burn mold in an order (but we left it slightly late and it didn't arrive in time), SD should have been easy to get if Hasbro had actually released on time, an unfortunate chain of events leaving me with nothing competitively worthwhile.
Was lucky I made it as far as I did haha..
Especially considering that we really have some great new bladers, Akatsuki deserved his first place Smile
how about me and my 3rd place because i wear down pieces extremely fast and my first ever finals LOLZ i kide!
(Aug. 06, 2010  9:36 PM)Nova Wrote: haha confused face
I though they werent because I heard kai v say they were going to be added soon which was about 2 days ago
Hm, those were probably Credits. The Beypoints should all be there.
Yeah, I have my Beypoints. Just not my Credits.
Guys makin a vid right now and I'm gonna try to post it on YouTube(rentaos) plz everyone list the music you want to hear please try to keep it as close to anime theme as possible so basically any anime opening you like.(doesn't have to be beyblade anime)
Well congrats to everyone who entered the tournament (wish I came, though), especially akatsuki (Is that how you spell it?) for winning the thing. Wonder when the next meet up's gonna happen.
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: Had a good day, pretty shattered but was fun. Didn't come anywhere near placing, but wasn't really expecting to this time. Hope everyone who came had fun. : ) And congrats to James, Lee and Bradley. : D

If anyone lost a clear Virgo face then I have it...also possibly a spare ripcord, haven't work out whether it's mine yet or not. Sorry but no luck on the bull or rock leone wheels, or a 145D.
cpt. Squirrel, yes, it has happened probably more than it should do, but it's quite easy to do. There are people everywhere, with their beys everywhere, often with the same parts, and people often find it hard to keep their beys in one place/keep their eyes on all their parts, especially when they're overexcited. Doesn't necessarily mean people are out to get stuff though - I lent out three full blades and a number of parts and they all came back to me. I also normally find a few parts lying around the floor during or after the tourney - they're so small, they are just easily lost.

Pointing out again, please don't asl about bey points or blader passports. As usual, they will be put up as son as possible, but this can sometimes take a couple of days as it can be a lengthy progress, and tbh, we're all shattered lol.
Rocky I think the clear virgo face might be mine, I got home and thought I had lost it on the tube.
Great day as usuall people, had a wicked time and i finally got the silver face i wanted to complete the set. 8 wins and 2 losses, not bad.
Congrats to James, really glad you won it, also well done Ellz and Brazman for getting so far.

Also anybody who was filming, <3, James, Rentoa, ect... Could you get those video's to me, if you want to upload them yourself that is fine but my cam died half way through so i missed alot and would like the footage for myself, cheers.

And yeah don't keep saying your parts were stolen as it makes new members skeptical about coming. Seriously we are in a huge field with alot going on, its very easy to loose parts and to pick up someone elses by mistake as most of us have the same parts, so if this is the case please do the right thing, own up and send them to whoever lost them.

Anyways i look forward to the next event, looks like we got some really good bladers coming through and breaking the top 3.
rentao put rise above the storm from beyblade or underdog
k Phant also if Lee could send me a message on how to actually send the vids to him I'd gladly do it
Had pnumonea or however it's spelt Unhappy
Hope you guys had fun