[London, UK, 6/8/2010] Rule Beytania - St. James’s Park

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: rulebeytaniaposter.png]

No more than a few feet away from Buckingham Palace itself is St. James’s Park, a location we held the "Never Mind the Beyblade" event at no so long ago.
And on the 6th of August we'll be there again!

A brilliant park, and a brilliant venue, this years summer tournament will be held at this great location.
The point we’ve chosen has good food and toilet facilities, being no more than a few feet from public amenities and a cafe.

The meeting point will be just up and to the left of point 4 on the St. James’s park map:
http://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/st_james_park/

You’ll also be able to see on the map by clicking on “Transport & info”, the nearest tube stations.

If you need further details on the location, try google maps: click here, and use the 'directions' option.

We'll be meeting at point 4 (The blue bridge) at 12:00pm, and will move to an area of nearby grass at 1:00 to start the tournament. The tournament will most probably go on until around 3:30, yet it could go on for less, or possibly longer.

We'd recommend travelling to the event from Green Park station (one stop on from Oxford Circus), as it's closest to the event.
• The tournament style will be block round robin, since this worked well at the last event.
• The main tournament will be MFB only, but free battles will allow plastic and HMS as usual.

Items we'd recommend for you to bring would include a hooded coat or jacket in case of rain, possibly an umbrella, but here's hoping the summer will hold out for a while longer!

If it's sunny, make sure to bring sun cream, sunglasses, and possibly a baseball cap or trucker and some water (as we'll be spending a good couple of hours there).

We'd also recommend that if you do intend to take part in the tournament, then bring your own beys.

This may sound like an obvious suggestion, but in the past people have come without, expecting to borrow other peoples.

This would not be a problem, but more than half the blades that have been lent out to people have either come back damaged from improper use, or not come back at all (as those who visited expo will know).

Obviously this has made people a lot more reluctant to lend out their own beys.

The entry fee will be the same as usual, free with a blader passport (£6 to buy), or £3 otherwise, and as usual there is no age restriction.

We hope you'll be interested in this tournament, and enjoy it as you have done with previous tournaments.

Thanks,
theflightyellz

Banned parts:
Standard WBO rules apply, no worn parts, no Libra wheel, your parts will be checked if they're behaving in an unconventional way.

Selling Thread:
(All sellers and buyers for the event click and use here)

Attending:
Theflightyellz
Rocky
♥
Akatsuki
Ansah
Blitz
jjsonickid
director
NOVA
cutewolfsam
fEEnIx-kId
Zero
xXUnicornoXx
Phantom_Blader
smg4life01
Pegakid
Sora
rentao
brazman
KidTala
Beyunit-DL
Towel-Terror
LeeDraciel
DarkDanzer
imz1991khan

Bringing Stadiums:
Rocky, Blitz, ♥, jjsonickid - Attack
Akatsuki, xXUnicornoXx - Balance

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Will you be attending Rule Beytania?

Yes
66.67%
No
33.33%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
Matt and eveyrone i can't wait to kick all of your asses at this tourney Tongue_out .
looking forward to this one woo with all the practice you guys had from beyparty this is going to be tough
and also with the combination of luck thrown into the mix at this stage i cant pick anyone 4 sure to come first
and sam you'll have to go through the supernova first lol
you wont beat me that easily if i can beat leedraciel than i should be able to take you on
sam
Haha lol i bet it was more with the type you chose and with the luck you got when you picked it Wink .
As much as I love the poster Ellz, maybe get rid of the pricing/time thing so that it only says 'Rule Beytania - St.James' Park 6/8/10'
I think it should keep to a realistic poster style, you'd have the event time and price on any band event poster.
You have to be so picky, don't you Joe ? I think it would lose it's originality with that taken away due to the fact that it would be plain and dull even though it'so nly a few words but also for memories Smile.
I might be coming to this, i'm doing work experiance and we're visiting st jamses park anyway sooo.
I will be attending this one
Considering attending. I personally think beyblade is down to luck but one time I had a metal Draciel and prayed to it that I wanted it to win and I won the WPS tournament.

Well good luck guys from what I know Director is underrated but I'm rooting for The Chief to win.

Good luck to all participants. Make sure you say the 3 magical words before you do battle. Wink
I just spoke to rkayd, he seemed pretty good, said he placed 2nd in Japan. For some reason I got the idea that he was laughing at my achievements Confused but still seemed like a cool guy. Could people tell me some of their placements please in tournaments. I'm interested. Grin
Wow thnx Brazil, no one's ever rooted for me
I might come but i am not sure about the dates cuz im going on holiday
definately coming sign me up as coming
too bad for me i've just come back to france
this is going to be awesome
hey flightyellz ill be there to take you and your blade down
Glad you'll be coming, and it'll be great to give some new bladers a shot at being UK number 1 ^ ^
hi yes im new and i dont no any1 from the forum i was wondering if we could have a meet at greenpark station cause i tend to get lost alot.....
Hey guys im finally back on, my laptop hasn't let me onto the WBO for over a month for some reason.

Anyway I can't make this one as i have work but depending on when i finish i may be able to show my face at the end. Y'no say hi and stuff, maybe get a few matches in. I hope everyone has a great time and Ellz......well you have escaped me this time so you might keep your title a little longer than i had planned haha
aww man lee I was hoping you'd come
im the only blader representing bethnal green now xd
(Jul. 24, 2010  8:49 AM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Ellz......well you have escaped me this time so you might keep your title a little longer than i had planned haha
Pfft, talk with your game 4th place lol.
ellz dont you remeber me from the bey party?
I do, but you're still a new blader.
Isn't like you've been around here for years.
im a commin!!!!