[London, UK] 29/5/10 - Beyparty - London MCM Expo

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: beyparty.png]

Right, it's that time of year again guys.
The London expo is the biggest anime and gaming event in the UK, and it will be coinciding with the WBO's beyweekend.

The tournament will take place inside the expo center, and will start and finish within the allocated time slot we will be given.
The slot we have been given will be 2pm - 4pm, myself, Rocky, Blitz and ♥ will be there a few minutes earlier to set up.
We seriously advise that you all make it to the table for 1:45 at the latest since we're going to need time to put you all in to your brackets for the tournament, and prizes will be announced at this time.

If anyone is buying anything from anyone, then make sure to be there earlier,
Sellers should be at the table at 1:35, we advise you all make it there for that time as well since you'll obviously all want any blades you're getting to use in the tournament.

• The tournament style will be Block Round Robin
• The main tournament will be MFB only, but free battles will allow plastic and HMS as usual.

There will be tournament prizes, and hopefully some fun extras as well.

Items we'd recommend for you to bring would be food and drink, in particular bottle water as it can get quite hot inside the main expo hall.

We'd also recommend that if you do intend to take part in the tournament, then bring your own beys.

This may sound like an obvious suggestion, but in the past people have come without, expecting to borrow other peoples.

This would not be a problem, but more than half the blades that have been lent out to people have either come back damaged from improper use, or not come back at all (as those who visited the previous expo will know).

Obviously this has made people a lot more reluctant to lend out their own beys.

The entry fee will be free, although we will be selling blader passports for £6 at the event, that will allow you to take place in future tournaments.

We hope you'll be interested in this tournament, and enjoy it as you have done with previous tournaments.

Thanks,
theflightyellz

Expo Center Map:
Click to view

Travel:
http://www.excel-london.co.uk/visitors/travel

BeySales:
If you're looking to sell or buy any beyblades at the event, please post here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyparty...#pid261769

Attending:
Theflightyellz
Rocky
♥
jjsonickid
Zander Soulwind
Zero
Ash
LeeDraciel
Suke
black Pegasus
Blade master
fEEnIx-kId
BlacK PhoeniX
bbgoldflame
Dranzerblaze828
Beyunit-DL
brazman
Espio
Blitz
spunj boi
Phantom_Blader
AceBlader
Starwulfen

Bringing stadiums:
♥ x2
Blitz

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Will you be coming to Beyparty?

Yes, definitely
46.84%
No, can't make it
30.38%
Maybe, I'll have to see
22.78%
Total: 100% 79 vote(s)
My footage is really blurry, my cameras waring down :\
hey i had great fun but my storm pegasis 100RF lost to blade masters dark cancer DF145BS(we think) but I'm not to good with RF yet so maybe that didn't help
hope it still goes on youtube
Well Ash had a camera and told me that it will be on YouTube.
I need to buy more MFB to get my revenge on people who beat me well thats nearly everybody.XD I only won 1 match!
Today was pretty epic, great battles from everyone, and definitely some new names to be looking out for Grin
Thanks for coming guys.
Who got 1st, 2nd and 3rd place? Anyone know?
i think i at least got in the top 10
1st theflightyellz
2nd dranzerblaze
3rd Black Pheonix
(4th Me lol)
Anyways i really enjoyed today, there were great matches and i think all of our bey-hearts were in our throats at some point. Such a tense final to but i don't think anyone cared where we placed because we was having so much fun with it LOL
Awesome day 2day exelent turnout and some really great battles looking 4ward 2 watching the finals again coz it was tence well done again 2 every1 who took part

Can't believe I got 3rd man I'm well chuffed lol
Ahh if only I new about this because i was planning to go, i thaught it was today for some reason, ahh well wouldn't have been able to play because my thumbs messed up and it's in a funny shaped (no movement) slpint type of thng. Good to hear you guys had fun though Smile.
Well done to everyone who placed and ellz especially. So annoyed I missed it, glad you all had a good time.
Had a really good time yesterday, was great seeing everyone again and meeting some new people Smile, but I definetly need to brush up on my beyblading haha.
Well, I got my butt kicked but it was great fun and thank you Flight for making it happen. Smile

I really need to get more blades and a stadium so I can mess about with different parts to find good combos and to get some practice in. Also, I need to get a new bottom for my L-Drago, good thing I didn't want to use him.
had a fun time yesterday and cant wait until it goes on youtube
Who shall i send the zipped footage to?

I don't think the footage will be used for the beychannel anyways, its really grainy.

Ah well, i'll get a flipcam this summer Tongue_out
If you can upload it to something like rapidshare or megaupload, and then send me the link that'd be great Ash.
Same goes for anyone else with any footage, if you could get it to me asap that'd be great.
I'll upload the footage right away. Grin Also, thanks for the Beyday face!
All posts are now processed guys, enjoy Smile
i just checked the beypoints thing and im 9th place not bad at all
Well glad you all had fun ( Bit of a shame i couldn't come on the day), and congrats on the winner, ellz (again) for, well you get the idea. Wondering when the next meet up is gonna happen so I can try to get there next time, without problems.
Hey guys, had a really good time, was nice to meet some new faces too. : )

At the end I picked up a blue metal face holder, a turquoise one (note, just the holders, no faces), and the end of a grip (the part which you use as a tool). Thankfully not important items but if you know one of them is yours and you want it back then lemme know.

Was really nice battling again, all excited over battling again. Will prolly much around a bit with my new stuff today, need sliding shoot practice and wanna see if R2F is any good once it's worn down a bit. <3
kl
Know it isn't the greatest footage or the most varied, but did the best with what we had.
Beyparty video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maXf4IMHwkE
Make sure to watch it in 480p, hope you enjoy it Smile
Rocky the turquoise one is mine.