[London, UK] 29/5/10 - Beyparty - London MCM Expo

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: beyparty.png]

Right, it's that time of year again guys.
The London expo is the biggest anime and gaming event in the UK, and it will be coinciding with the WBO's beyweekend.

The tournament will take place inside the expo center, and will start and finish within the allocated time slot we will be given.
The slot we have been given will be 2pm - 4pm, myself, Rocky, Blitz and ♥ will be there a few minutes earlier to set up.
We seriously advise that you all make it to the table for 1:45 at the latest since we're going to need time to put you all in to your brackets for the tournament, and prizes will be announced at this time.

If anyone is buying anything from anyone, then make sure to be there earlier,
Sellers should be at the table at 1:35, we advise you all make it there for that time as well since you'll obviously all want any blades you're getting to use in the tournament.

• The tournament style will be Block Round Robin
• The main tournament will be MFB only, but free battles will allow plastic and HMS as usual.

There will be tournament prizes, and hopefully some fun extras as well.

Items we'd recommend for you to bring would be food and drink, in particular bottle water as it can get quite hot inside the main expo hall.

We'd also recommend that if you do intend to take part in the tournament, then bring your own beys.

This may sound like an obvious suggestion, but in the past people have come without, expecting to borrow other peoples.

This would not be a problem, but more than half the blades that have been lent out to people have either come back damaged from improper use, or not come back at all (as those who visited the previous expo will know).

Obviously this has made people a lot more reluctant to lend out their own beys.

The entry fee will be free, although we will be selling blader passports for £6 at the event, that will allow you to take place in future tournaments.

We hope you'll be interested in this tournament, and enjoy it as you have done with previous tournaments.

Thanks,
theflightyellz

Expo Center Map:
Click to view

Travel:
http://www.excel-london.co.uk/visitors/travel

BeySales:
If you're looking to sell or buy any beyblades at the event, please post here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyparty...#pid261769

Attending:
Theflightyellz
Rocky
♥
jjsonickid
Zander Soulwind
Zero
Ash
LeeDraciel
Suke
black Pegasus
Blade master
fEEnIx-kId
BlacK PhoeniX
bbgoldflame
Dranzerblaze828
Beyunit-DL
brazman
Espio
Blitz
spunj boi
Phantom_Blader
AceBlader
Starwulfen

Bringing stadiums:
♥ x2
Blitz

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Will you be coming to Beyparty?

Yes, definitely
46.84%
No, can't make it
30.38%
Maybe, I'll have to see
22.78%
Total: 100% 79 vote(s)
Well i have finally got all of my beyblade stuff packed and ready for use tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting some new bladers tomorrow and also i may have a friend with me he wont be taking part in the tournament but he may watch some matches.

Anyway looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow Wink
Sorry guys but I can't come to this one any more. Sorry about it being late and all...
i am back in to the tournament
Really shouldn't have gone out tonight, i remembered that i had to get up in the morning so i just got home. Hopefully i will be in a fit state lol see you all there, should be a great dat as is every tourney Grin good luck everyone
Thanks Flight for the map! But we're going to have to walk all the way across the place Uncertain
Happy Beyday everyone!
Can't wait to see everyone there Grin

If anyone has any problems, you can text us at:
Tell us your username as well so we actually know who we're talking to.
when will rocky and the rest arrive to set up the tourney
Happy beyday, can't wait to see old and new friends Tongue_out
Sorry can't come
The queue is WELL long. 3 hours to kill.
Im leaving now, see you there! Tongue_out
hooray! Found out I can go now, sorry for messing you around
happy beyday u guys
Ellz won (Thats all I can remember of the top 3) I filmed quite a bit but as the battery ran out the quality started to worsen. My battery died so i started filming on alex's camera.

Was fun and I got an attack stadium lol
Just got back Grin Grin Grin. Great tourney, came third in my group though Confused. Pretty amazed I beat Blitz/Matt!.... By *cough* Skill (luck)!

Really enjoyed battling with Dranzerblaze828 too Smile
ahhh dat tourney was livee cnt wait till da next 1
hi guys who won eg top three this tourney sounded awesome
Man I really enjoyed myself!Grin Next tourney Im gonna make a better combo that combo didn't work for me.
i won neally all my matches that was the best
(May. 29, 2010  7:58 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: i won neally all my matches that was the best
Yeah you beat me! Angry
i cant believe that i beat lee draciel once i feel so happy
Today was a cool day. The expo was amazing and i really enjoyed it plus the tournament today was ace. Great to meet so many new bladers today and i never thought i would of made it it to second place i thought i was actually going to lose after my first couple of rounds.

Got loads of footage today and also thanks to Blitz and Rocky for recording some of my battles thanks to both of you. Anyway about the footage that was recorded on my cam who should i send it to?
I BEAT ESPIO MAHN DAT REALLY MADE MY DAY N I WON ALL MY MATCHES EXCEPT FOR 1
Really fun day. Didn't get far in the tournament but that just shows me I need to buy more MFB.
That was a really fun day! I reckon it was better than last year's tournament! Well last year I did much better...