[London, England, UK] IYTD

TTTR from a youtube channel I used to help out on, but that doesn't matter now. My turn to say:
Good luck Immigrants.
lol thanks
moss will be meeting up on the legend of the bey tournament on the 22nd theres a 99 percent chance i will be coming but im not sure i will put my name on the list closer to the date
sorry mate, team is now full. We are not taking any more members.
(Jan. 03, 2011  10:58 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: you have a good team!

Haha we need to see their line-up at Legend of the bey! See if their skill matches their stats.
Team IYTD@ Now that we have a full team now, are we thinking of any meetups before legend of the bey, or are we gonna meetup after the tourney?
Hopefuly We can meet at tourney Then After
Its a shame, because have have school on saturdays, so i probably wont be able to come to the tourney...
It really stings because ive got the next saturday off, so...
But yeah, ill be rooting for you guys from here! We need more beypoints, and show the other teams we are a force not to be messed with.
dude u have school on saturday why?? but most of ur team is coming to the legend of the bey tournament and i will probably come as well
also we will have to ask moss when the meet ups will be
Well, my school is messed up, school every saturday. But we have weekends off and longer holidays.
Thats the reason why i cant go to most tourneys. I missed jingle all the bey cause of that...
Anyway, i think meetups should be during holidays, or on sundays just that i can actually come...
yeah, but we should have frequent meetups to discuss strategies, combos. Ill even lend parts for use in tourneys, as long as we win some battles.
Ill pm ya. Dont want any of the other teams spying on the thread... Wink
lol yeah
so when we go ill tell you the results because your the only one who isnt coming to the legend of the bey sadly so i will or moss will post the results
I will make meetups that are convenient for every member of the team if one cant go we all dont go

ok thats fine moss, but what about the people that are going to the legend of the bey tournament
oh its fine just read spoiler XD
dont worry guys, ill be at the tourney but i can only get there at 3 - 4pm so i cant participate, but we can meetup and i can hopefully do some blading Wink

Thanks for the info moss, that makes my life a lot easier.
Awesome can't wait to see everyone at the Tournament
Thanks for that Soldier-F3AR.

Ok guys, i have started work on a website for Team IYTD. Link in my Sig.
Im gunna need the members to have googlemail accounts to get on, so no one else can get on.
Any suggestions please pm me!
if all goes well hopefuly my team will play yours at the legend of bey (ithink thats what its called)
Pm me your googlemail address. If you dont have one, youll have to make one.
Im planning on making it public, but we need secret info to be hidden.

(Jan. 06, 2011  7:05 PM)ginga Wrote: if all goes well hopefuly my team will play yours at the legend of bey (ithink thats what its called)

Yes, hopefully. But you need more members, so until then, we cant play you...