[London, England, UK] Hero's

no coz you guys made a fool out of me when you guys didn't come
o and hate t double post but check out blitz's thread bey feast on the 25/6/11 it is very inportant you guys come to make it i dont care if your on da reserves or not by the time you look this its just i want to meet the whole team togther
Someone has a temper temper.

I do not think putting yourself first and calling it your team is a way to win your members over.

If you notice, in EVERY one of my posts about our team I ALWAYS call it our team. This is because we are all equal. Even check our members list, I am team FOUNDER NOT LEADER.
ok not tryin to be rude but i dont have a temper and i dont want to take advise from a guys team that is so rubishTired and people do want they want with the team look at Team Galaxystorm and i only get bladers with over 1000 bey points something you will never have and yes i like my team it's that i was the only one who came to the team battle when everyone said they could make it
Number 1. If our team is rubbish, it is obviously not rubbish enough for you to copy our great idea, Team Diary.

Number 2. To be honest you seem like an un-organized 10 yr old who just wants to boss everyone around in a team.

Number 3. You probably also copied the name "Team Duel Destroyers".

Shall I go on?

EDIT: Temper, Temper.
1 yeh i got a bit of inflence from your team
2 im 11 and im not bossy
3 i didn't copy any one i was thinking about dark nebeula then i got the idea
Temper, Temper.

Lol,
actually stated your age in defense.

Seriously this just spam, if you want to discuss furthur, please PM me as I still do not know a reason why our team is rubbish Wink
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:34 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: ok not tryin to be rude but i dont have a temper and i dont want to take advise from a guys team that is so rubishTired and people do want they want with the team look at Team Galaxystorm and i only get bladers with over 1000 bey points something you will never have and yes i like my team it's that i was the only one who came to the team battle when everyone said they could make it
I know RAW has already stuck up for OUR TEAM but you just will not learn your lesson!
Our team is not rubbish just because our beypoints are low! You as team leader should be able to organize things better! When i read your OP i knew for a start this team would fail. Little Tip: If your OP was more tidy more members would join... after all appearance is important. Members will not want to join your team after the way they saw you disrespecting your ex-team; Titan Bladers and disrespecting other teams and even your own team! I don't want this too turn into a big argument otherwise we will both get banned... But i think all other teams will agree with me that if a team FOUNDER like you was calling another much more organised team 'rubbish' they would react! At the end of the day your respect for other members needs to improve!
ok lets just settle it here ok
1. Never Judge a Book by it cover!!!
2.if memebers dont wnna join then how come i got good bladers already
3.i have apoligised to team titan bladers and that was my old team ok i qiut because i had to ok im a much better blader now with my own team.
4 i just said i dont wnna get advise from a rubbish team on how to play
5. i do respect bladers just not noob's like you and your team
now lets stop this spam before we both get warned if want wnna say something pm me
*Face Palm*

It doesn't look like you want to settle anything at all. Rubbish, noob c'mon dude, I can give you a good anger management teacher if you like.

Seriously dude, Lrn 2 use propr grmmer
Come on guys, cant you sort this out with a less hurtful way.... Such as 'Team War'
This way if MWH win it means that they are obviously not noobs and also it would show reverse psychology on TBD. (Technically that means that TBH would be calling them self's noobs if the lose......)
So think about it before you all get into trouble and just have a friendly (or competitive) little team war.
Also consider the fact that you guys actual have teams and that you don't want to lose them.
So Chosen 1, stop criticizing over teams and
Raw don't wind him up. (i.e temper, temper.)
That's all i have got to say....

Keep it real xD
Thank you for that, just end it.
yeah at this up comin tournament,battle it out who ever loses have to say sorry and take back what they said easy
(Jun. 07, 2011  8:49 PM)Ahmed Wrote: Raw don't wind him up. (i.e temper, temper.)

LOL! But it works xD Ok I will listen to you.
Good idea they are both going to the tounament but they have to exept the terms.
Not on the 25th as i am not coming! So it will be unfair on Team MWH and it will not show the real results... anyways thanks Ahmed. But what 'The Chosen One' is saying is getting to me how can he call us noobs when he made his team after ours.
ok can we stop please so what i made a team after RAW Made his team i was planning in making my own team while i was still at TTB then i said i dont wnna sound like a noob and just make the thread and its just me there so i ask people with over 990 bey points(something you dont have) to join then i made the thread and if you look i was in a team before you
and for the team war we will do it anoother day but i wnna just settle this with RAW If you dont mind I always back up what i say for example i told Ksb Uchiha i would leave and never come back and i did so i said my team will will be better and it is i toldd him i will get better and i did. btw 1 more thing the reason i dont use my best grammer is coz i dont have to on a website on beyblade's it's just shorter like btw mean by the way
come on guys we all no this fight will never end unless both of u say sorrry u may not like it but your team mates will respect u for it and maning up to the problem

fightin never solved anything
"wanna settle this with RAW"

Dude, if you bad mouth a team don't not aspect other members to say something and
not just the founder.

Who cares about BeyPoints, why you gonna bring those into?

Why are you stating you were in a team before me, yes you was and...
im just sayin coz look at what your team member said and is some one getting angry about BeyPoints
because they dont have alot think about it dude bey points separate us from the noobs and the greats right now im almost a great just wait and see how much bey points i have after bey feast plus bey points decide if your better than a blader or not
Not really, you could have alot of bey points but i dosn't meen your better than someone eles....
For example, if Saint continuously beat you ,but your points where still higher, dosnt that meen he is better than you?
come on make up cause ur starting to annoy me and this is spam this theard is about coming together 2 be one but u guys change that now when people look at ur theard there gonna say is team is to suban and they wont join MWH cause they argue to much just give it up no ones gonna win

please 4 the sake of the teams
ok fine RAW IM SORRY
Hell KID WHO DO YOU THINK IS BETTER LEE OR BLITZ THNK ABOUT IT LEE USE TO KEEP ON BEATING BLITZ BUT KNOW LOOK
That is exactly my point! lee used to have the highest bey points and blitz didnt, but now blitz is our number 1. Which proves people with low beypoints are not as bad as people with higer beypoints.
NO NEED FOR THE CAPS, BY THE WAY Uncertain