[London, England, UK] Hero's

and raw time 4 u Smile
yh hell kids right like at the meet up the little tournament u got beat by bey-reaper uncustomized gavity perseus he had low beypoints
(Jun. 09, 2011  7:30 PM)Saint Wrote: and raw time 4 u Smile
yh hell kids right like at the meet up the little tournament u got beat by bey-reaper uncustomized gavity perseus he had low beypoints
See TheChosenOne! Bey-Reaper is part of our team and beat you! So that means a noob beat you!
Guys Seriously You Need To Quit This Beypoints Dont Matter, Beypoints Is What I Call 'Luck' Just Cause You Have More Beypoints It Dont Mean Your Better Than Someone Else Yh Look At My Beypoints There Really High But Ive Accually Lost Against Some So Called 'Noobs' So Stop Arguing About Beypoints. Youll Also Get Your Selfs Warned For Constent Arguing And SPAM. So Guys Just Chill Settle This By PM's You Dont Want Bad Notifications In This Thread Come On Guys Keep It Real Enough Trash Talk.
ok you do have a point and at the meet up i wasn't tryin my best it s MEET UP OK
Come on I cant go to that oneUnhappy
can i join your team cos chosen 1 told me i could Smile i live in dulwich am getting mercury anubis have ray unicorno lightnin drago rock orso storm peg cyber peg dark bull and a few others but going to america so i can buy many metal masters
Yea you can join but know the team if full if you join.
wait hold on hold on!!!!!
no i never said you could join have you changed your username
but ok you can join but from now one im only letting people join if they have bean to a tourney so you can join for now
What about the whole info thing that you need to know for him to join?
oo yeh thnx can you give me your
name
best bey
and beys

ps: thnx ultimate zero
O and people check my thread About the meet up/tourney it will become a tourney if you guys come then i will get 2 more people
sorry bout the triple post but my thread was closed down so here it is

Place:Regents park
Date:????
Time:12:00
i put ???? because we have to agree on what date to put because i would like to meet all of the team mates i've met 1 and that is Ultimate Zero and i might sack some people to get better people so if i were you guys i would start to come online more and talk a bit more about meet ups and stuff
Is there a date that you know that we cant go on.
not really but we can go to the galaxy storm meet up i will tell you guys more info about that
ok the details

Where:Regents park bandstand
Time:12:00
When:18/6/11
Can it be in two weeks because I cant go this week or the next sorry.
ok the team dont have to go to this one but i will go any way
I can't come either. I'm going Spain with my class. XD
ok alright thnx for telling me so the meet up shall be in next month i might see you guys sooner if you come to bey fest
Why is TheVulcanAnubis on the team he hasent fill in the info thing?
oo i will take him off now thnx for reminding me
and note new rule if you haven't been to a tourney then you cant join i might kick Rock kid 125 off
So if you do then we need two more members in the team.
You forgot to put the we are recruiting members just saying.
YES ok i will do that now also there will be a tourney on the 27 of august tell Callum6969 if you can come i would like it if you guys could come
I think it's been change too the 20th of August i'll check.
Yes it is on the 20th.