[London, England, UK] Hero's

(Jun. 01, 2011  6:04 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: Can we have super vortex stadiums because those ones are good.

Are you serious.
Yes because I like those onesLibruhhh
Kai-V's Right Super Vortex Is a Terrible Staduim As You Know Its Small, They Have No Pockets, Attack Types Will Lose All The Time. Well Just Stick To The Normall TT MFB Attack Type Staduim
Fine i'll go with tt staduimsRimshot
so ultimate zero its it a defienit your coming?
Not right now but i'll post if im coming or not the day befor the battle.
The Format 3v3 Or Depending How Many People Come The One With The Team With The Highest Wins, Wins! Then We Can Just Play For Fun After That The Rules Are This...

1. Cant Switch Blades In a Battle (So There Is 3 Rounds In The Battle)
2. What You CAN Do Is Switch Tips With Your Team Mate But You Cant Switch Clear Wheels, Metal Wheels, Tracks, Or Faces Your Opponent Cant See What Tip Your Using
3. If You Have a Beyblade e.g Gravity Perseus You Can Switch Spins ONLY If Your Using a LR Or You Can Switch Launchers With Your Partners
4. The Last Round Will Be Leader Vs Leader
So In a Way Were using a Bit Of BladeStorms Rules

People Coming:

Team GalaxyStorm:
Me,
Hell Kid
Saint

Team Bey Destroyers:

Ultimate Zero
TheChosen1
ROCK KID 125

Others:
Bey-Reaper
Can the semi final be co leader vs co lader and the qauter final be the members.
(Jun. 02, 2011  9:36 AM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: Can the semi final be co leader vs co lader and the qauter final be the members.

Yeah I Sent You Guys a PM For People Attending
oo and ad killer gemios on coming he is a sub on the team well for the team if ultimate zero dont come or if rock kid dont come
What if both of us dont come then we need someone to fill in for the both of us. Is bey reper still coming he can sup the both of us.Smug
yeh but i am defiently coming if you dont come then killer gemios will take your place and if rock kid dont come then bey reaper will take his place
It all works out.
yeh it does but iw ould like you to come
Can I join?
yeh just fill this out

nAme
and beys (i added beys coz i dont want bladers with carp beys
Kile Johnson (Ky-Ul)
Vulcan Giraffe 85RF
Big Bang Pegasis, Rock Leone, Beafowl, BasALT HOROGIUM, ETC
ok your in the we have 1 rule and that is you must have over 1000 bey points
when is next meet-up?
im not to sure i will say so in the thread
But we all have to agry on it.
not really coz im leader plus we agreed on saturday to all go but did that happen NO!!!!!!!
But if we all dont agree on it then you might defently be on your on and loos.
then i will sack the poeple that couldn't come
Dont you think that's a bit harsh?