[London, England, UK] Galaxy Revoulution

Hi, I made a beyblade team with Shineydude called Galaxy Revoulution and we were hoping to get new members.

Member List:

captain=kman123(me)

co-captain=shineydude

offical member=beymasters/manager but not leader
pre-member=darknebula

[Image: 12671051.jpg]

What's going on, i thought you wanted to join my team the beyblasters, oh wait, you live in london.DJ - Sad.
sorry
one day my team will vs yours though so you better watch out lol
okay, if you ever come to the north west we will battle
we have a pre member now he is dark leone
remember me kman mazzymiles the guy hoo lives in hackney u sed i cud join da team?
foget wat i sed i am dark leone my name now is beymasters
so wen are we training
we are training in the tournament new years celebration i just signed up on it
how old are you
can i join i can leave my team im in right now
10 two months away 11 but last time i went to the tournament about five 15 year olds versed me and they lost so ye 10 and i signed up for dat tournament two
ohh your 10 i just turned 11 lol
or over member is 14

darknebula pm me how many blades you have and some more info on your team and yourself
I was about to join then I found out the captain is younger than me...
(Jan. 03, 2012  2:40 PM)Blader-S Wrote: I was about to join then I found out the captain is younger than me...

Don't judge other bladers because of their age

Edit- Lolz I realized i said bladders instead of bladers
(Jan. 03, 2012  2:54 PM)hammer hades Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2012  2:40 PM)Blader-S Wrote: I was about to join then I found out the captain is younger than me...

Don't judge other bladders because of their age
true
i might be young but i can teach beyblade really well and i could make shineydude caption of the team because he is older :~
should i tell you my three best custom blades?
tell me in pm so peaple dont copy it lol
Dude... BeyJun the youngest member on the WBO is only 4 (He started blading when he was 3) and he is #41 in the world! So don't judge on the age, please.
now i know you judge by age i wont let you join the team
we have 3 members and we might get darknebula
after that i will look for a beyblade that knows all about combos like kenny
(Jan. 03, 2012  10:35 PM)kman123 Wrote: now i know you judge by age i wont let you join the team
Sorry Kman123 I don't judge by age I just don't like being bossed around by people younger than me, anyway if your attending the new years tournament I'll like to see how good you are

I fixed your opening up by the way(Spelling mistakes, Grammar ,etc...):

Hi, I made a beyblade team with Shineydude called Galaxy Revoulution and we were hoping to get new members.

Member List:

captain=kman123(me)

co-captain=shineydude

pre-member=beymasters
pre-member=darknebula

we don't need anymore members but if you want to be a sub like kenny from old beyblade you are welcome to join(you can battle aswell and you should give us combos)
(Jan. 04, 2012  5:30 PM)Blader-S Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2012  10:35 PM)kman123 Wrote: now i know you judge by age i wont let you join the team
Sorry Kman123 I don't judge by age I just don't like being bossed around by people younger than me, anyway if your attending the new years tournament I'll like to see how good you are

I fixed your opening up by the way:

Member List:

captain=kman123(me)

co-captain=shineydude

pre-member=beymasters
pre-member=darknebula

we don't need anymore members but if you want to be a sub like kenny from old beyblade you are welcome to join(you can battle aswell and you should give us combos)
THANKS
i am coming to the tournament my dad promised me and i wont boss you around because i am nice to peaple and i have good maners
if i beat you what will happen will you concider joining as a fifth member / person like kenny??
I will consider joining, but I don't care if you beat me or not, I'll join if your skills are good and by the way should I make the team a banner ( look in my sig for a example)?
do you mean like a sign if it is yes please
Yes it is like I sign I'll start it now! Cute
thanks
how long will it take
Just finished
[Image: 12671051.jpg]

[IMG*]http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/5249/12671051.jpg[/IMG]
Take out that * and put that link on the first post