[London, England, UK] Galaxy Revoulution

Yeah ok I know NONE of us went to the Super Spring Smash but theres a nickelodeon tourney in Westfield 5th april so if any of the team can make it pm me/post here
Those aren't tourneys but the ones on this Saturday r, if u want more details pm me
Well apple said there just salesmen demonstrating how to play but i say that we should show everyone how to beyblade!!!
No the ones that say in store tournaments are proper tournaments, the live events are just 4 year olds trying out beyblade, trust me they are really bad, i went to one
YOU SAY WHAT. I DON`T WANT TO BEAT A BUNCH OF 4 YEAR OLDS AND MAKE THEM CRY. I WANT TO BATTLE GOOD BLADERS LIKE YOU
(Mar. 22, 2012  8:13 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: YOU SAY WHAT. I DON`T WANT TO BEAT A BUNCH OF 4 YEAR OLDS AND MAKE THEM CRY. I WANT TO BATTLE GOOD BLADERS LIKE YOU
4 year old's... can be good. Hence BeyJun's beypoints and bey-rank. Most of his battles were battled when he was 3...
Well then u should go to the in store tournaments this Saturday
Who, me? I'm not 4. I am saying that not all 4 year old's are bad.
I know ur not 4, I was speaking to galaxypegasus80, 4 year old bladers can be good but 4 year olds who are launching for the first time generally are not that good
Oh, okay. In future, quote posts that are not above yours if you are talking to a specific person.
umm... I know not all young bladers are bad... but like apple said 4 year olds launching for the first time tend to be bad. I dont judge by age
My niece is 2 and plays Beyblades and she know how to use a string launcher better than some people here so don't judge a book by its cover!
I SAID:
Quote: 4 year olds launching for the first time tend to be bad.
I didn`t say that all young bladers are bad!!!
(Mar. 25, 2012  12:15 AM)emman798 Wrote: My niece is 2 and plays Beyblades and she know how to use a string launcher better than some people here so don't judge a book by its cover!
Dude didn't you see the post on top of yours where he said 4 year olds launching for the first time are bad not little bladers in general

As usual this thread is going off topic, phantom paladin, the argument was resolved so why did you start it again, try and keep on topic guys
Sorry got heated up a little bit and took my anger out in words
No worries... anyway this team might not need any more mebers but first we need to find out if my bro( raystiker900) can beat beymasters and shineydude to test if he`s good enough to be a regular member and not a sub. So here are the members:
GalaxyPegasus80(me)-regular member
Beymasters- regular member
Shineydude- co-captain and the oldest
Kman123- the captain.
Pre-members:
raystriker900
No Offence Galaxypegasus80 but why do you use a Galaxy Pegasus? Use something better,a combo at least. What beys do your teammates use?
You think i`m gonna give away my teams beys!!!
(Apr. 10, 2012  7:37 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: You think i`m gonna give away my teams beys!!!

Lemme guess,is it the beys on your sig?
Well firstly thats obviously a no cuz we have 4 members if u read my posts and it`s just a sig that phantom paladin created. The only thing those beys have to do with the team is the random fact their in the sig!!!
...And the fact you use one of those beys...

Does this team want a Team War with Elite Five, on Thursday at Easter Eggcellence?
(comment removed)
Yo listen I'm thinking about a team meetup 2 June 3:30 regents park maybe. I'll have to ask my mum first.
Can I join coz all other teams are full so can I?