[London, England, UK] Galaxy Revoulution

you do know that you can't do a star booster attack in real life and dark gasherc125fs is a rubbish bey, not very hard to beat it, same with fury capricorne, anyway this is not the thread for this discussion, if you reply pm me rather than pposting on this thread again, sorry not trying to spam, i realise that i am spamming but my sister is pressing post reply, she has the mouse
Geez I know its just that it jumped and landed on top of the bey which i though was good enough to call the starbooster attack
that's called a gatayaki launch and i think i said pm if you want to discuss further, dark gasher is still a bad bey, so you performed a gatayaki (not sure on spelling), well done, you have just joined the league of average bladers who can perform a gatayaki launch, if you reply on this thread i won't reply back, only if you pm will i reply
Not a launch it jumped into the pocket and jumped onto the beyblade.
This blader just got better. I just beat a flame byxis 3-2. WOOHOO.
WAIT. please dont tell me flame byxis is another bad beyblade
Hate to double post but:
Is anyone here going to the Super Spring Smash. If not its like the team isn`t going
Hey I want to join Galaxy Revoloution. How do i join
well for one thing you have to pm kman123 ur beys.
He is ur brother why don't u talk face to face
kman123
my bro raystriker900 really doesn`t want to be a sub. Should i pm you his beys
Well he can't just kick someone else out just for your bro thats a bit unfair
if i join galaxy revolution can i be an actual member
Your brother just posted that, was there a need to post it again?
Yeah ur right phantom paladin. Ill let u handle this raystriker900. I`ll stop posting for him
EDIT: eh he joined Wednesday and I`m still telling him the rules and how to use the wbo,etc
I REALLY HATE TO DOUBLE POST. I DONT KNOW HOW TO ERASE POSTS
So let me get this straight. the members are:
captain=kman123
co-captain=shineydude
member=beymasters
member=GalaxyPegasus80(me)
Edit your original post :-)
I knew that its just i double posted before i thought that
That's why i the wise one suggested to you that you should think twice before you post, young one, now go, go to bed
Hey i just had an idea. how about we all meetup at the next tourney
... Tired Thats what you would normally do at a tournament...meet with your friends... you wouldn't just stand on your own not battling anyone... that wasn't an idea at all.
I was talking about the team itself. I alreaddy knew that
Yeah, that's what i was talking about. Teams = Friends; Same thing. Normally your team members are your friends... also all members normally meetup with there team at tourneys.
If there's someone I want to meet its u BHK
Why do you want to meet him have you got a problem with him?
I am his bodyguard LOL
No its just i really want to battle him. If he`s a member of the elite 5 he must be a really tough opponent. I live to battle really tough opponents