[London, England, UK] Galaxy Revoulution

im giving up on that and i can go to london, thats where i go for the tournaments anyway, so i go there often, so am i in?
kman123
How old R u
I will train as hard as i can with galaxy pegasus
P.S anyone know when the next tournament is and where it is ?
@BHK
Kman123 said that i could battle with him in tottenham so in ur face
(Feb. 05, 2012  8:06 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: kman123
How old R u
I will train as hard as i can with galaxy pegasus
P.S anyone know when the next tournament is and where it is ?
@BHK
Kman123 said that i could battle with him in tottenham so in ur face
Your actually incredibly annoying! I am telling you that LeeDraciel/Blitz host tournaments every month in Regents Park, so why don't you just battle there!
There is going to be a tournament on the 3rd March but there may be one before that. Now, stop mentioning my name in your posts, because i really don't care what you have to say to me.
I`m 11 And i joined a week ago. what did u expect me to have1,000,000 bey points
are u trying to make me feel bad
I`ll stop mentioning ur name in my posts
I wanna join ur beyblade team tell me wat i need to do but does anyone live in east london newham eastham cause im on break and i might not always be able to go to tournaments at places like regents park
@GalaxyPegasus80 I use Rock leone with some parts from storm aquario i hear you use Galaxy pegasus
that is correct
what exactly is ur bey. I mean like I use Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F.
Kman123 your team challenged the Black Fang to a team battle last tournament and you guys didn't show up so does that mean my team wins by default?
Does anyone know any tournaments after regents park!!!
(Feb. 17, 2012  3:22 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: Does anyone know any tournaments after regents park!!!

99% chance There is gonna be 1 on april at regents park again
i wanted to be in galaxy revolution but now i have a good chance with black fang so i dont wanna be in galaxy revolution maybe at the regents park we could have a team battle
(Feb. 17, 2012  6:24 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: i wanted to be in galaxy revolution but now i have a good chance with black fang so i dont wanna be in galaxy revolution maybe at the regents park we could have a team battle

We were meant to have a team battle last tournament but galaxy revolution never showed up
Ok but 1 thing.
The only 3 people I want to battle
you Dukesy56
Blader-S
kman123
I also want to beat BHK SOOO BAD
Thats why I shall train so hard to beat u all!!!
I dont think kman123 is coming but i can represent Galaxy revoloution if i go
what is any one else from galaxy revolution going ?
I dont know
Thanks Blader-S so looks like theres going to be one during the holidays
Mood=PhsycedEee
Hello members of galaxy rev. If any of you are going to the tournament in regents park please PM me so I can let everyone know the team is coming
So kman123 am i in the team or not. Cuz you said i was in the team
dont bother tripple posting
your in you take the space of dark nebula
i have good expectations of you
Way too awesome. my Galaxy Pegasus (UNCUSTOMISED) just beat a Dark Gasher C125FS (CUSTOMISED) 2-0. A Fury Capricorne (UNCUSTOMISED) with the star booster attack