[IMG]http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/5249/12671051.jpg[/IMG]
thanks but how will it stay on like yours on every post
1.Copy thats same thing you did before
2.Click on User CP (under the banner)
3.On the left hand side it should say some thing called "Change Signature"
4.Paste it there
5.Then click update Signature
YAY IM CO-CAPTAIN!!!!!this is cool
any one who questions my team questions me and anyone who questions me will battle me and anyone who battles me ends up having a broken bey afterward.
haha im a leader of a good beyblade team
i think hazel and kai-z is hating on us
No, they don't hate on you. It's obviously because you are making stupid Posts and you haven't read the rules. Your not supposed to make one word posts! Also don't make pointless posts! The last 3 posts were pointless and the one before is a one word post.
By the way, we read every post, so either improve your posts or stop posting. The rules are clear : if your post does not contribute to the discussion, then avoid submitting it.
i would like to join plz i am new and where in london are you for the team
we are in most of london
pm me your combos and beyblades
I am a blader who fights with galaxy pegasus and i`m working on a special move. 1/2 The time my pegasus knocks its opponent in the pocket of the stadium/ out of the stadium. plz reply and tell me where the qualification tournaments are
kman123 where exactly in london N london,E london,W london or S london. give me the exact adress. Could I qualify during half term in 2 weeks . but I will tell u 1 thing. I am 11 and a 1/2 and i can tell by ur name u have lots of bladers spirit+ I live to win and prove that bladers spirit is real
what qualiffication tournament
if you are a good blader you can join but you have yo be a substitute blade like yuu in metal masters
WHAT!!!
If i beat U can I be a regular member and can u make someone else in galaxy rev a sub
If I lose I`ll be a sub.
so lets battle somwhere in north London near enfield during half term
P.S Have u ever considered having all of galaxy rev battle eachother in ur own tournament.
U could call it the Galaxy Tournament
Wait u watch metal Masters. awesome
What is the oldest age in Galaxy rev
P.S PM me the beys ur team have
the oldest is shineydude he is 14 lol
ok if you beat me you can be a regular member but i dont think you will win i have phantom orion and diablo nemesis
I might join...
but i think ill see hows life goes for a couple of hours first
But Luck, I thought you had your own team plus this is in London, you said you live in the East of England
(Feb. 02, 2012  8:16 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: WHAT!!!
If i beat U can I be a regular member and can u make someone else in galaxy rev a sub
If I lose I`ll be a sub.
so lets battle somwhere in north London near enfield during half term
P.S Have u ever considered having all of galaxy rev battle eachother in ur own tournament.
U could call it the Galaxy Tournament
Stop telling people to battle with you in Enfield, no one will want to, because that is what tournaments are for, they are for people to battle. And Blitz/LeeDraciel host a tournament or two every month in Regents Park, London.