Living like a true Blader

Hi Bladers!

My dream is to spend my whole life like Gingka. Travelling around and searching for strong Bladers and tournaments and training the rest of the time.

How does the ideal Blader-life look for you? How do you think the Beyblade characters spend their time?
Also, how could we live a life that is similar to those of the anime characters? Any chances to be a full-time Beyblader?

That's probably not only my dream, haha.

Have a great Beyday!
Phantom Phoenix
If beyblade could be a career (highly unlikely) I'd travel a lot just to host events. I'd participate as well so I can still enjoy it but i would mostly do it for the purpose of travelling.
Livin' like Larry

Anyways, my dream is to win the Hasbro nationals (I have great Hasbro combos).
A true blader has no real qualifications per se
If only wear and tear was not a reality for both the launcher and the Beyblade, then it would easily be a happy goal.

True Bladers go to school/work first then settle fights/disputes with Beys later.
Ok so basically if you think about it ginka is a hobo. Straight up, a hobo.
Being a real Blader would also mean you have to have your own Beyblade design (except if you are just a filler or fodder character) which is not OP
Disclaimer: Im not a hobbyist Blader or compete in tournaments and other matters (besides owning a couple Beys as a kid); but here are my two cents on this.
---

Personally, Id say that "living like a Blader" is up for interpretation. Its either being an actual hardcore Blader, or being hobbyist one and "feeling" like youre having fun in this. You dont have to make an OP Bey customization, or start go hobo and travel like Gingka to be a "true Blader." For me, Id just like go have fun and ask some friends if they would like to have a Beybattle

Im not skipping schools or ditching bed to have a Beybattle. Instead, Id just like to balance in between and try to have fun. Getting better may be a goal, or just enter more tournaments more often. Id say "true Blader" is different for a lot of people C: