Lets create A 5D beyblade system.

Ok give me time I'll think of A name How about future Fusion,
Ehhhhhhh I don't think so. Every time I hear Fusion I think of Metal Fusion. How about "Beyblade: New Era"
That sounds great And instead of new metal system how about metal battle attachments And how about Beyblade: Battle Clash
I prefer the name 4D 2.0. I was thinking about finding a way to incorporate projectiles. Like "spring loaded impact shots" being placed in the track and being fired when the opposite side is hit and the bey is spinning at high speeds. I'm not sure how it'll work or to what extent it would be useful but it's a thought.

But more importantly, a metal system that is completely interchangeable.
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:14 PM)Sorablader Wrote: I think you should put it into the Spin Track that attaches to both the Tip and MW. Like locking it up.

like an engine gear preformance tip? Nice

(Aug. 12, 2013  11:25 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:20 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: I've wanted a new beyblade series for quite sometime. I don't want it to be called 5D, because I think Zero-G already took that position >:I But still a great idea!xD

In my opinion 5D does sound a little cheesyUncertain but what Sorablader said sounds pretty cool!

I'm the one who came up with it
Lol. But we should do an engine gear tip because the motor helps for attack types lets make one with a rubber flat.
(Aug. 13, 2013  3:16 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I prefer the name 4D 2.0. I was thinking about finding a way to incorporate projectiles. Like "spring loaded impact shots" being placed in the track and being fired when the opposite side is hit and the bey is spinning at high speeds. I'm not sure how it'll work or to what extent it would be useful but it's a thought.

But more importantly, a metal system that is completely interchangeable.

That type attack would take up too much stamina and there wouldn't be and way to control it or aim it though I've been working on a successor to flame Sagittario's spin track C145 called G145 grapple145 or grapple235 the bey would have chains that would have spikes on the end of it

my other idea would be that it would be spring loaded like a grappling gun that fire in all directions 2 inch chains with spikes on the ends that would latch on to the opponent and make the firing bey go closer to it's opponent for an instant strike

(Aug. 13, 2013  4:03 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Lol. But we should do an engine gear tip because the motor helps for attack types lets make one with a rubber flat.

yeah I am getting alot of inspiration from pegasus jumper and the part in the anime when king makes his variares jump in the air and switch tips. I think we could make a side bey that could jump when attacked and switch tips like from rubber flat to BS Big Sharp
So the weapons like a xts Cool well my internet connection works but can't use laptop till tomorrow
Didn't Earthwolf say all interchangeable parts
List of Parts:
Metal Face H/L- Switching the Heavy Metal part and the Light Metal part.
Evolutionary Clear Wheel(ECW)-Twist the Clear wheel in half to change modes(Attack, Defense, and Stamina apply to all beys)
Evolutionary Wheel-Interchangeable with Metal Fight and Zero-G wheels(Storm+Shinobi=Soaring)
Evolutionary Engine: See Engine Gear Tip
Spin Track Wheel: Twist to lock on to the Engine Gear Tip. (WED200-Wide Eternal Defense 200)All SPW's do this
Engine Gear Tip: Twist to lock onto the SPW to enhance performance. Pull out slot to chage way of performance(MR Metal Rubber-Pull out Rubber and use Plastic=MP- Metal Plastic
So what do you think of the list?
Impressive so far I like how you call it evolutionary wheel
More Parts:
Evolutionary Wheels:
Soaring
Ghost
Doom
Fortune
Draciel
Neptune
Spin Track Wheel:
ES140-Eternal Survive 140: Stamina
P125-Plate 125: Defense
DR220-Drive Roller 220: Attack
VD100-Vortex Drive 100: Attack
AED145-Armor Eternal Defense 145: Defense/Stamina
KD145-Kingdom Defense 145: Defense
GH145-Grappler Hook 145: Attack/Stamina
Engine Gear Tips:
TEZ-Tornado Engine Zag
BER-Bearing Engine Roller
DEF-Down Engine Flat
HET-Horn Engine Tear
KD145 kingdom defense 145 its like like bd145 but it goes up to the evolutionary meatal wheel
Okay just updated the parts lists. Come up with Engine Gear Tips, please.
Tornado engine creates an tronado pattern and a zag gear the makes the tornado gear go zig zag and when low on speed it circles anti attack
So TEZ Tornado Engine Zag for short.
Yep. So I'm going to design it using HMS and MFB. XKai_DranzerX p.m. me for details.
That might work. Great idea!
Also I'm currently working on the SPEs - the spin track extension. Instead the 5d bottom it is a tip that can be detached to change the height of the spin track. The 5d bottom will have to be able to attach to spin track or STE. So I'm still working on that. But I'm getting close and I need someone to run a test on a virtual engine for balance.
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:46 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Well change the title to "Metal Evolutionary Beys in Progress" because I've already started working on them.

I think.beyblade new era or metal clash are the best options.Eee

Ps. What do you think of my idea - stes

Update!

I have finally managed to make the STE connect to the spin track. I have basically turned the STE into the MFB equivalent of the running core. It can so far connect to the ED145 and the C120! The STE is 6 mm and I have super glued it on. Currently it is the sg sharp from HMS so it stays balanced. Later (1 month) I will have m2 bolts, from which I can use to make a tip to go on the STE.

Eternal Defense:
[Image: 120px-09EarthVirgo.JPG]

Change 120:
[Image: 120px-06darkcancer.jpg]

Sg Sharp RC:
[Image: 120px-DSC04600.JPG]

The bolts I will put:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfvAuHGBchp68LcQLtwuw...2aGoiWa_uk]

I may be able to make bearing engine roller if you can explain it to me. Also, you may need to have metal tips for engine gear. The old ones would work by a coil revolving around at an impact, like first clutch base, or when the bey is losing speed it wobbles so the the coil starts revolving due to wobble. Not sure how you would ATTACH engine gear onto the tip.
(Aug. 13, 2013  7:34 AM)jacolal Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2013  11:46 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Well change the title to "Metal Evolutionary Beys in Progress" because I've already started working on them.

I think.beyblade new era or metal clash are the best options.Eee

Ps. What do you think of my idea - stes

Update!

I have finally managed to make the STE connect to the spin track. I have basically turned the STE into the MFB equivalent of the running core. It can so far connect to the ED145 and the C120! The STE is 6 mm and I have super glued it on. Currently it is the sg sharp from HMS so it stays balanced. Later (1 month) I will have m2 bolts, from which I can use to make a tip to go on the STE.

Eternal Defense:
[Image: 120px-09EarthVirgo.JPG]

Change 120:
[Image: 120px-06darkcancer.jpg]

Sg Sharp RC:
[Image: 120px-DSC04600.JPG]

The bolts I will put:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfvAuHGBchp68LcQLtwuw...2aGoiWa_uk]

I may be able to make bearing engine roller if you can explain it to me. Also, you may need to have metal tips for engine gear. The old ones would work by a coil revolving around at an impact, like first clutch base, or when the bey is losing speed it wobbles so the the coil starts revolving due to wobble. Not sure how you would ATTACH engine gear onto the tip.

I'd slice off a really worn tip's end and glue the end that would normally connect a tip to a track and viola

or we can create a mutant track/ engine gear

we take a

[Image: BeyPartSpinED145PPa_MED.jpg]

and glue the connecting part that connects the tip to track to the engine gear, honestly I'd prefer using the engine gear that you wind up that creates
a faster and more powerful spin
It is very fiddly to do taht and quite hard, but ill see what i can do. Smile thanks for the help