Let’s Talk About School

(May. 15, 2023  6:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2023  6:05 PM)Bey100 Wrote: A and Bs all day baby! (No but seriously I do well in school even if I don’t like school that much)

SAME. I do work cuz I dont wanna be homeless Unhappy

Me too, I also do work because I don't want to get homeless. I am also studying at a college. But yes, thanks to my friend for sharing the https://studyclerk.com/write-my-research-paper website with through which I can hire an essay writer who will write my research paper. And that is why I can concentrate on job as well as studies.
(May. 17, 2023  2:11 PM)SandraPierce Wrote:
(May. 15, 2023  6:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: SAME. I do work cuz I dont wanna be homeless Unhappy

Me too Unhappy

lol
I still remember my parents used to say that you only have to struggle first 20 years(Studying) and the rest of your years will be good. And I ain't listen to them. Now, I feel it.
(May. 15, 2023  6:05 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2023  2:18 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Im passing all my classes rn. Im doing way better than I did my freshman year
A and Bs all day baby! (No but seriously I do well in school even if I don’t like school that much)

Really wish I took school seriously. By the end of the year I'll be barely passing with no 8th grade Spanish Carnegie.
(May. 17, 2023  5:20 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(May. 15, 2023  6:05 PM)Bey100 Wrote: A and Bs all day baby! (No but seriously I do well in school even if I don’t like school that much)

Really wish I took school seriously. By the end of the year I'll be barely passing with no 8th grade Spanish Carnegie.

¿Tú hablas Español? Yo comprendo, estudiando Español es muy difícil.
got my grades so high so that way if I fail finals im still good Smile
(May. 18, 2023  6:19 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: got my grades so high so that way if I fail finals im still good Smile

Same. I work hard because sometimes school throws me a curveball usually in the form of poorly worded quizzes or assignments with lame instructions. 

- mini rant warning lol -

Last week we were told to write a practice essay introduction paragraph and they didn't tell us how to do it. When I asked them what a thesis was they told me 'what is going to make us want to read your essay' instead of an actual explanation. I had to go to youtube for the real answer, what a joke. I enjoy English class, I am not perfect at it but if I didn't have a love of reading to get me through it I would probably not try as hard. My teacher is a nice person but doesn't explain stuff well, wastes class time with lame group projects - seriously the last 2 classes my group did nothing while I was trying to coax them into working so I did the paragraph myself and gave it to the teacher with a note saying that no one helped me. Oh and there is an "optional"  extra help hour where a different teacher does a better job explaining what to do for our assignments that should just be in the actual class hour instead of the lame group projects. I swear if this week's group project goes the same way I am going to ask them not to do any more or put me in a group that wants to learn.
(May. 19, 2023  11:39 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Last day of school 😌 finally

AHHHH MINES NEXT THURSDAY
(May. 19, 2023  7:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2023  11:39 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Last day of school 😌 finally

AHHHH MINES NEXT THURSDAY

Wow, your school year ends so early... Im kinda jealous
Only have til Wednesday 😌(whole bunch of finals tho)
(May. 22, 2023  2:59 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Only have til Wednesday 😌(whole bunch of finals tho)

lucky day later
WOO! MY LAST DAY!
TOMMOROW IS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
I have got until June 17th, but I don't have to go back until late September.
(Jun. 02, 2023  8:52 PM)JoeeeH Wrote: I hated school. I was very bullied there.((

My condolences. Hopefully you are in a better place now.
(Sep. 10, 2019  2:54 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  2:53 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Your school sounds really messed up. Fist fights start like that without warning and no adults keeping things in check? Dang, thats hard 
It’s my friend who does it, we have a strange friendship. Except the fist fights aren’t friendly. I don’t do any harm though.

Maybe you need less violent friends.
(Jun. 19, 2023  3:20 AM)NightWolf Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  2:54 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s my friend who does it, we have a strange friendship. Except the fist fights aren’t friendly. I don’t do any harm though.

Maybe you need less violent friends.

friends are friends  Eee
(Jun. 01, 2023  10:33 PM)NightWolf Wrote: I have got until June 17th, but I don't have to go back until late September.

what school do you go to
(Jun. 22, 2023  5:08 PM)kimberlycerber Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2023  10:33 PM)NightWolf Wrote: I have got until June 17th, but I don't have to go back until late September.

what school do you go to

College starts later.
Imma attempt to revive this before it becomes a necropost! Im currently getting into an relationship at school and its coming along pretty well!