Let’s Talk About School

(Jan. 14, 2022  7:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

You are an anime protagonist

Also the bully is back at it again
(Jan. 19, 2022  12:36 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Also the bully is back at it again

You alright? My DMs are open Smile
I got no friends in school and I don’t know how to socialize 😂😂😂
I hate my german class
broke up with my bf he came back to school today saw me started crying then got picked up by his mom i feel guilty (longinis) all jokes aside i wanted to cry to
I had midterms this past weekend, my scores were as follows:
English 10: 96.5%
Algebra 2: 96%
World History: 94%
Biology: 94%
Spanish 1: 94%

Needless to say, I'm extremely happy with the scores I received. Also, professional tip: Take a second language, trolling phone scammers in multiple languages provides hysterical bliss.
(Jan. 20, 2022  4:59 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I hate my german class

Do you hate it as much as you hate the... quote feature?
All jokes aside, you may want to look at the tip above. That, and try thinking about your classes in a positive manner; although it may seem strange at first, it may actually help you do better.
I got a perfect score with extra credit on my history midterm(7th grade)
(Jan. 20, 2022  10:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I had midterms this past weekend, my scores were as follows:

Needless to say, I'm extremely happy with the scores I received. Also, professional tip: Take a second language, trolling phone scammers in multiple languages provides hysterical bliss.

All jokes aside, you may want to look at the tip above. That, and try thinking about your classes in a positive manner; although it may seem strange at first, it may actually help you do better.

Lucky I failed all of mines including French 3
(Jan. 20, 2022  10:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I had midterms this past weekend, my scores were as follows:

did I not just say leave me alone about the quoting thing?
(Jan. 19, 2022  7:23 AM)kai edits Wrote: I got no friends in school and I don’t know how to socialize 😂😂😂

I kinda feel you, I’m too shy to make the first move to make friends, people usually reach out to me.
offline school is starting for me + Exam. good thing they're gonna be held online
There seems to be this culture of people who are rather lonely/shy/have no friends at school, hence why they turn to the internet to escape and make friends. I met these type of shy folks on a lotta internet corners like wikis, Discord, and heck even on the WBO. Im kinda ashamed to say that I dont fit this norm and thats why I feel so out of place on the internet — in real life, I actually have a lot of people who know me and respect me, and consider me their friend. I get a hefty amount of attention and “lonely/friendless” doesnt describe me

I mostly go on the internet anonymously as a way to just participate in stuff I like, like talking about Beyblade on the WBO. I used to be friendless at school but I turned my life around by joining clubs and extracurriculars. I have a heck ton of friends now and I spend every week hanging out with my schoolmates. Some people on the internet are kinda surprised I dont fall under the “lonely kid at school who makes friends on the internet” type of character

Yeah, thats clichéd advice but it works. Join a school club and make some friends — you wont make friends quickly but you can make the process faster if you talk to clubmates more. It makes school social life more bearable

EDIT: Im not sure about other schools but club members have this like, mob/family mentally to them. Even if you arent popular or have a different personality from your clubmate, theyll still approach you first to discuss a club matter (very nice of them to consider you a fellow club member). Im not the most popular kid in student council, but other members talk to me anyway because we’re in the same thing
I got told get a gf/bf so you can be happy and you know what happened?
I never got one😂😂😂😂
Dude I swap schools every 3 years
(Jan. 12, 2022  6:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm not a Homework Machine.

So basically at School I'm a pretty Smart Kid and I don't fail tests or get low Grades regularly but I'm not a Perfect Student who has absolutely Perfect Grades I just get the Main Gist of the Subjects from actually listening in Class and I do well on my Assignments. But people have been starting to notice how I always get what is taught and I'm pretty smart so people keep asking me, "Hey, UnseenBurst. Can you do my homework for me?" And I always reply with No because 1. I already have enough homework myself to deal with 2. I'm not supposed to be doing other's homework obviously but people keep asking me consistently if I can do there homework when I've already told them No a Good Amount of Times. In my Math Class we were doing a Math Practice Sheet and I paired up with my Good Ol' Buddy. (Not Hypher) and then while we were working the kid behind me is just like "Hey, can you do my Homework?" and at this Point I've already told him No like 15 Times so I say No again and then he says When am I ever going to use Long Divison in my life? (We were just practicing it not learning it) and I generally didn't have an Answer for that so I just said Uh... You'll find out when your older and he keeps asking me if I can do my Homework and I keep saying No. Then he just says Wow, you are a Bad Person and then at this point, I'm just like (Slams head into desk). So I leave Math and the kid continues his day upset. So that was just a story time basically about what happened at School today but I generally need some Advice. How do I get this kid to stop asking me to do his Homework? Because I've already said No a Good Amount of times and he hasn't stopped so I need some Advice Please.
ask the people who the homework belongs to, and after they say "mine", say exactly and then walk away
This is my school schedule for this year (* = Classes my girlfriend is in with me)

(Sep. 16, 2019  6:14 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: At my school, I'm made fun of a lot for being too skinny by the football players. and to me, everyone else classes are long my classes are 40 minutes with 8 classes a day 5 minutes passing time and 35 minutes lunch

i'm skinny as well, I have a Literature teacher who gives an absurd amount of homework on normal days and even more on the weekends, she also gives us holiday homework which back at Christmas break she assigned like a damn folder full of stuff for us to do and I was like wth is this and she said "well you have enough time to do it so do it" and I said "ITS A BREAK FOR GOD'S SAKE ITS MEANT TO GIVE US A BREAK FROM SCHOOL NOT FOR YOU TO ASSIGN SO MUCH HOMEWORK THAT I FEEL LIKE I NEVER GET A BREAK THATS WHY I'M MISERABLE ALL THE TIME THATS WHY I'M DEPRESSED CAUSE OF YOU". I threw the homework folder in the trash lol, got a 0 but it was worth it, also it felt good to finally get this out and vent. I'm in 8th grade by the way

(Jan. 14, 2022  7:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

impossible, unless this man is the anime protagonist
I might get a boyfriend soon! ! Hopefully I can get one before I finish high school
Algebra 1/2: 93%
Life Science: 61%
New Testament Survey: 75%
Spanish 2: 83%
World History: 76%
World Literature: 66%

Those are my grades, Math and History are easiest, why History grade is so bad is how vague the assignments are when our History teacher assigns them, Literature... well just read my post from a few weeks ago, Spanish, foreign language what did ya expect? Life Science, screwed up on a quiz and we are barely assigned any work for the class, New Testament Survey, L O N G  A F  M E M O R Y  V E R S E S
School proms are next week. I'm excited.

Next year my family said I'll be going back in-person for eight grade. But I'm completely petrified to talk to any girls in my school since I've barely ever been around any. Anyone got any advice?
ok Updated grades (I can't get my stuff back cause my PE grade is a 50 cause we have to wear a school shirt and I forget to wear it, its stupid if you ask me, also have play practice on Fridays, i'm backstage for it, some of the practices are afterschool from 3-5PM, complete bull#### if you ask me)

Algebra 1/2: 89%
Life Science: 70%
New Testament Survey: 81%
Physical Education (more like Pointless Exercise or useless bull####): 50%
Spanish 2: 84%
World History: 77%
World Literature: 70%
So turns out I'll not do an exam on the end of the year, but instead I'll do a test that does not count for the grades that has the same, if not higher, difficulty. TIHI
I just took standardized testing and then got pulled out of Art class to do square dancing in music… smh. Anyways I don’t know why because there was already a school dance tonight…