Let’s Talk About School

this is my last week for marching band
My school has this thing called reading counts where you read books then take a quiz online about it and I have 273 points. Meaning I'm the top reader in the whole school. I'm pretty proud of it since I'm not athletic.
(Dec. 17, 2021  2:51 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: My school has this thing called reading counts where you read books then take a quiz online about it and I have 273 points. Meaning I'm the top reader in the whole school. I'm pretty proud of it since I'm not athletic.

My english teacher had a similar thing but it was actually more a competition thing. Whichever period had the most books read would get breakfast brought by the teacher. I have English 3rd period and unfortunately my class didn't win...

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast 2nd Period XD
Today School was... Better than yesterday but not amazing. I'm not going to use names since that's rude but this one kid in my last period class took 12 Masks from my teacher's desk and I'm like "You don't need all that" And he's like "I just want to stay healthy because I'm sitting next to that kid" since I'm nice I found the extremely rude and these other kids listen in on our conversation and are like "You don't know what type of life he has at home, don't judge him" and he's like "Yeah, [Insert UnseenBurst's real name]" (BTW keep in mind this kid comes in with a New Mask very often) And he was dismissing kids today and he dismissed me last because I was "Being a bad kid and deserved it" I literally held back the urge to just lose it full steam on him. So if your having a bad day today at least you didn't have to deal with what happened to me :)
Today was my last day of school and my final exams are finally over! I am so happy for winter break.
(Dec. 17, 2021  6:36 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Today was my last day of school and my final exams are finally over! I am so happy for winter break.

Today marks the first day of Christmas Holidays for me! I kind of envy you. In Australia, it's summer right now, and it gets that hot, the rubber on the bottom of your shoes starts to melt. I wish it was still winter...
(Dec. 17, 2021  7:01 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2021  6:36 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Today was my last day of school and my final exams are finally over! I am so happy for winter break.

Today marks the first day of Christmas Holidays for me! I kind of envy you. In Australia, it's summer right now, and it gets that hot, the rubber on the bottom of your shoes starts to melt. I wish it was still winter...
Yeah winter is nice, the cold doesn’t affect me much so I actually like it when it’s 50 degrees believe it or not.
(Dec. 17, 2021  7:06 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2021  7:01 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Today marks the first day of Christmas Holidays for me! I kind of envy you. In Australia, it's summer right now, and it gets that hot, the rubber on the bottom of your shoes starts to melt. I wish it was still winter...
Yeah winter is nice, the cold doesn’t affect me much so I actually like it when it’s 50 degrees believe it or not.

You're talking Farenheit, right? Where I am, 50 degrees is usually the reason school gets shut down for a few days during summer. I'm also not very affected by the cold. I'm the sort of person who would move to Canada just because of the weather.
today is my last day before christmas break
My school might actually start a beyblade club(thanks to me), but it will take a little while.
(Dec. 17, 2021  2:51 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: My school has this thing called reading counts where you read books then take a quiz online about it and I have 273 points. Meaning I'm the top reader in the whole school. I'm pretty proud of it since I'm not athletic.

Not being athletic doesn't mean you can't work out a bit and look better and feel better about yourself, i myself hated phys exercises avoided phys ed etc, but now i try to work out everyday since summer and it worked out great, i look better already without much effort, recommend to look into your diet too. 

School huh? Well in my time we played class vs class in dota, don't recommend, they paused to avoid my hooks, cowards. Overall i'd say schools in different countries/cultures are very similar with some schools just having more opportunities, so nothing really fancy was at mine.

my school has ar points(accelerated reading) 
basically different books are worth different amounts of points(I was second in the school with 360 something the highest was at 800 something)
also you could redeem those points for prizes at the end of the marking period

What is the highest nwea score you have ever gotten?
(Dec. 17, 2021  10:14 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2021  7:06 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah winter is nice, the cold doesn’t affect me much so I actually like it when it’s 50 degrees believe it or not.

You're talking Farenheit, right? Where I am, 50 degrees is usually the reason school gets shut down for a few days during summer. I'm also not very affected by the cold. I'm the sort of person who would move to Canada just because of the weather.
I’m actually talking Celsius, when it’s cold.
(Dec. 17, 2021  3:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2021  10:14 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: You're talking Farenheit, right? Where I am, 50 degrees is usually the reason school gets shut down for a few days during summer. I'm also not very affected by the cold. I'm the sort of person who would move to Canada just because of the weather.

You do realize 50 degrees Celsius is 122 degrees Fahrenheit, right? That’s like the hottest it can get in a desert kind of temperature.
(Dec. 17, 2021  4:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2021  3:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m actually talking Celsius, when it’s cold.

You do realize 50 degrees Celsius is 122 degrees Fahrenheit, right? That’s like the hottest it can get in a desert kind of temperature.
Wow I got confused, meant 50 degrees Fahrenheit then. I hate it when it’s hot.
Last day of school and I learned nothing we just watched movies and stayed In pajamas, I feel like I went back to elementary school
(Dec. 17, 2021  3:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2021  10:14 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: You're talking Farenheit, right? Where I am, 50 degrees is usually the reason school gets shut down for a few days during summer. I'm also not very affected by the cold. I'm the sort of person who would move to Canada just because of the weather.

Oh, that's makes sense now.
My school is starting a beyblade club thanks to me and some friends
I'm not a Homework Machine.

So basically at School I'm a pretty Smart Kid and I don't fail tests or get low Grades regularly but I'm not a Perfect Student who has absolutely Perfect Grades I just get the Main Gist of the Subjects from actually listening in Class and I do well on my Assignments. But people have been starting to notice how I always get what is taught and I'm pretty smart so people keep asking me, "Hey, UnseenBurst. Can you do my homework for me?" And I always reply with No because 1. I already have enough homework myself to deal with 2. I'm not supposed to be doing other's homework obviously but people keep asking me consistently if I can do there homework when I've already told them No a Good Amount of Times. In my Math Class we were doing a Math Practice Sheet and I paired up with my Good Ol' Buddy. (Not Hypher) and then while we were working the kid behind me is just like "Hey, can you do my Homework?" and at this Point I've already told him No like 15 Times so I say No again and then he says When am I ever going to use Long Divison in my life? (We were just practicing it not learning it) and I generally didn't have an Answer for that so I just said Uh... You'll find out when your older and he keeps asking me if I can do my Homework and I keep saying No. Then he just says Wow, you are a Bad Person and then at this point, I'm just like (Slams head into desk). So I leave Math and the kid continues his day upset. So that was just a story time basically about what happened at School today but I generally need some Advice. How do I get this kid to stop asking me to do his Homework? Because I've already said No a Good Amount of times and he hasn't stopped so I need some Advice Please.
(Jan. 12, 2022  6:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm not a Homework Machine.

So basically at School I'm a pretty Smart Kid and I don't fail tests or get low Grades regularly but I'm not a Perfect Student who has absolutely Perfect Grades I just get the Main Gist of the Subjects from actually listening in Class and I do well on my Assignments. But people have been starting to notice how I always get what is taught and I'm pretty smart so people keep asking me, "Hey, UnseenBurst. Can you do my homework for me?" And I always reply with No because 1. I already have enough homework myself to deal with 2. I'm not supposed to be doing other's homework obviously but people keep asking me consistently if I can do there homework when I've already told them No a Good Amount of Times. In my Math Class we were doing a Math Practice Sheet and I paired up with my Good Ol' Buddy. (Not Hypher) and then while we were working the kid behind me is just like "Hey, can you do my Homework?" and at this Point I've already told him No like 15 Times so I say No again and then he says When am I ever going to use Long Divison in my life? (We were just practicing it not learning it) and I generally didn't have an Answer for that so I just said Uh... You'll find out when your older and he keeps asking me if I can do my Homework and I keep saying No. Then he just says Wow, you are a Bad Person and then at this point, I'm just like (Slams head into desk). So I leave Math and the kid continues his day upset. So that was just a story time basically about what happened at School today but I generally need some Advice. How do I get this kid to stop asking me to do his Homework? Because I've already said No a Good Amount of times and he hasn't stopped so I need some Advice Please.

Eh, you probably already figured it out, but that 'bad person' part and him being upset was likely him guilt-tripping you (from the context I am getting anyway), so don't fall for it lol. Also, if refusing him politely does not work, you just have to be blunt at some point, put your foot down and tell him it's not your job. Some people at my school too don't seem to understand that you have the same tasks as them, so it's unfair for them to expect you to do their work just because you are good at academics. In that case, you pretty much have to tell them you don't want to do it instead of giving them logical reasons as to why. Also, btw, on the off-chance he DOES think of you as a bad person now, he probably won't ask for help or bother you again anyway, so good (unless he was a friend, then it's bad).
(Jan. 12, 2022  6:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm not a Homework Machine.

I got advice. I think the person asking you to help him with the homework is teasing you because you're smart. Kids in school are really dumb and do stuff like that. Is he the type of kid that says stuff in class all day just to get attention? If yes then it's probably what I said. So he's just teasing you.
I wanna confess to my crush what should I do???
(Jan. 13, 2022  12:30 AM)kai edits Wrote: I wanna confess to my crush what should I do???

Lucky for you, I have zero experience with girls, so I have no idea if the wisdomknowledge I'm about to impart to you will work.

Just tell them how you feel and try to stay calm and not panic.

I wish I could be of more help, but I don't know much in that department.
[Image: hTFOz7zdAcd6jpr2xp1TizpQhueTqOocxgPZfFsi...8zdSdJJNnh]
walk up and talk like a professional
(Jan. 13, 2022  3:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: walk up and talk like a professional

I'm pretty sure all that would get you as a Questionable Looks then a Rejection. I don't have any real lie experiences with this but I have watched lots of movies like this and all] I have to say is just stay calm and be yourself. If you genuinely prove that you like someone a lot and you're honest and kind about it then it'll probably work. If it doesn't just move on from what happened, I know you'll be feeling sad and useless for a time being and just let yourself be upset for a Couple of Hours but then do something you love to lift your Spirits up.

This is probably not gonna work so don't even try it but the Main Gist is be yourself and people will like you for who you are. And if they don't like you for who you are then just don't waste anytime with them. Anyways, I dunno if this is exactly WBO appropriate so let's keep it calm and smooth going forth.