Lego beyblades

I'll get to your requests soon, but i'm slightly sick at the moment.
(Jan. 24, 2019  6:02 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: I'll get to your requests soon, but i'm slightly sick at the moment.

Getting sick while people are asking for things sucks. Have lots of rest and get well soon Smile
Here's the feared warrior of the skies, Air Knight!
[Image: Air-Knight-side.png]

[Image: Air-knight.png]
Cho-Z Spriggan is up next!
Good to see you back. Can you make Bushin Ashura, too?
(Apr. 03, 2019  8:08 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Good to see you back. Can you make Bushin Ashura, too?

I'll do my best!
we need to revive this post
who would even allow lego beyblades
(Aug. 15, 2019  6:25 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote: who would even allow lego beyblades

i would for fun it wouldn't count but for fun
(Aug. 15, 2019  6:25 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote: who would even allow lego beyblades

Lego bladers.

Those design are amazing but some of them, i dont think they are suitable for battling, but they still looks great! My favorite is the Dead Hades

I'm a lego beytuber myself btw, not trying to advertise or anything, just saying
Cho-Z Achilles and Sword Valtryek
(Jan. 23, 2020  8:53 PM)Staron Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles and Sword Valtryek

If you are talking about sV do you mean the TT version or the Hypershpere version?
I never thought anyone would want to see more of these. I'll do my best to return with more Lego Beys!
can you do revive phoenix
Can you do Brave Valkyrie or super hyperion?
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:15 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Can you do Buster Xcalibur?

yeah good Idea (i fricking love Xcaliburs, because of my name: Arthur)
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:23 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:11 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Amazing work , I was just wondering if you could do some db (dynamite battle) beys

Thank you!!!

(Jun. 06, 2018  6:23 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:11 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Amazing work , I was just wondering if you could do some db (dynamite battle) beys

Thank you!!!
Squabble makes the worsts Lego beys 
Your designs are really accurate
(May. 08, 2018  3:48 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Here comes The hammer Bey, Twin Nemesis!
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Twin_Nemesis.png]" />
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Twin_Nemesis_top_view.png]" />

ngl pretty bad