Legend Festival who will be the champion?

(Sep. 08, 2020  3:26 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Valt has gotten way weaker since Cho-z/turbo, or rather, other bladers have become way stronger. Lui is also out of the question. Lean may win if there are more eps planned after the Legend fest, but if not, he lost. I want Aiga to win, but... yeah that is NOT happening, like Valt, he is more of a side character now, (I haven't seen eps 23-24 though). Based on what I've seen so far, maybe my previous prediction, or Hyuga and Hikaru will miraculously tie more than Ranjiro and Aiga.

Edit: lol just realized 123 post
I think Valt didn't gotten weaker, but he never uses 100% of his power
Valt hasn't gotten weaker, he just can't bring himself to care. He has no reason to battle anymore, so he plays for fun. If in Cho-z/turbo, Phi battled Valt, not Aiga... well, he would have had smth to fight for, and Phi would have been obliterated every battle. Valt is more of a Beyblade teacher now, saying Valt or Aiga could win against an MC, is a synonym for saying Raul or Taiga could win against an MC. I'm not saying they're bad or not relevant, I'm just saying their role in the series has changed.
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: So guys, there are 3 tag battles we got.
Aiga and Hikaru vs Lane and Hyuga.
Valt and Free vs Sisco and Rantaro
Lui and Drum vs Rantaro and Hikaru
So yeah Hikaru and Rantaro will not participate in the 4 and 5 battles, cuz they've already been in 2 tag battles.
Who do you think will battle who in the 4th and 5th tag battle.
My theory:
Rantaro and Hikaru would win, Hikaru claims his spot in the semi finals
4 battle: Valt and Drum vs Lui and Hyuga.
Valt and Drum win, Valt joins the semifinals.
5 battle: Lane and Aiga vs Free and Sisco.
Lane battles Aiga and beats him out of anger and then beats Free and Sisco. Since it's a tag battle, Lane and Aiga would reach the semi finals.
Semi finals:
Lane vs Hikaru
Lane wins, Helios destroyed.
Valt vs Aiga
Valt wins, Aiga eliminated.
Finals: Valt battles Lane. Evoultion' awakens. Valt bursts Lane, winning the festival.

This would be perfect, but I don't think it's going to happen. They're going to do Valt dirty. I can feel it.
I personally don’t care who wins as long as Aiga keeps his plus one on Lane
(Aug. 18, 2020  3:03 PM)MysticZone Wrote: I've got my bets on Valt, if TT has any respect for him he won't lose to Lane.

That's exactly what I told my kids Smile
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: So guys, there are 3 tag battles we got.
Aiga and Hikaru vs Lane and Hyuga.
Valt and Free vs Sisco and Rantaro
Lui and Drum vs Rantaro and Hikaru
So yeah Hikaru and Rantaro will not participate in the 4 and 5 battles, cuz they've already been in 2 tag battles.
Who do you think will battle who in the 4th and 5th tag battle.
My theory:
Rantaro and Hikaru would win, Hikaru claims his spot in the semi finals
4 battle: Valt and Drum vs Lui and Hyuga.
Valt and Drum win, Valt joins the semifinals.
5 battle: Lane and Aiga vs Free and Sisco.
Lane battles Aiga and beats him out of anger and then beats Free and Sisco. Since it's a tag battle, Lane and Aiga would reach the semi finals.
Semi finals:
Lane vs Hikaru
Lane wins, Helios destroyed.
Valt vs Aiga
Valt wins, Aiga eliminated.
Finals: Valt battles Lane. Evoultion' awakens. Valt bursts Lane, winning the festival.

This would be perfect, but I don't think it's going to happen. They're going to do Valt dirty. I can feel it.
Dont think so, Valt is shown bigger in the intro with Valkyrie, indicating he is the most important legend.
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:26 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think Valt didn't gotten weaker, but he never uses 100% of his power
Valt hasn't gotten weaker, he just can't bring himself to care. He has no reason to battle anymore, so he plays for fun. If in Cho-z/turbo, Phi battled Valt, not Aiga... well, he would have had smth to fight for, and Phi would have been obliterated every battle. Valt is more of a Beyblade teacher now, saying Valt or Aiga could win against an MC, is a synonym for saying Raul or Taiga could win against an MC. I'm not saying they're bad or not relevant, I'm just saying their role in the series has changed.

Nah, Valt always goes all out, he says it himself. Not within his character to hold back or underestimate anybody. Not to mention, side characters don't always lose to the protagonists. That comparison you made is pretty much exaggerated. Maybe with time the Asahis might be decent enough to do so.
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: This would be perfect, but I don't think it's going to happen. They're going to do Valt dirty. I can feel it.
Dont think so, Valt is shown bigger in the intro with Valkyrie, indicating he is the most important legend.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. He is the most important legend. But I just have this feeling in my gut that the writers are going to throw Valt under the bus.
(Sep. 08, 2020  11:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dont think so, Valt is shown bigger in the intro with Valkyrie, indicating he is the most important legend.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. He is the most important legend. But I just have this feeling in my gut that the writers are going to throw Valt under the bus.
Maybe they’re waiting for the upcoming Shu arc after the festival to give Valt more focus? From the way it looks to me Aiga will be the one to make it to the semis in order to heat up Lanes flare.
(Sep. 08, 2020  11:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  11:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I wholeheartedly agree with you. He is the most important legend. But I just have this feeling in my gut that the writers are going to throw Valt under the bus.
Maybe they’re waiting for the upcoming Shu arc after the festival to give Valt more focus? From the way it looks to me Aiga will be the one to make it to the semis in order to heat up Lanes flare.

That's how I think the semi's will end as well. Do I like it? Nope. Absolutely not. But I think it's what will end up happening.
(Sep. 08, 2020  11:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dont think so, Valt is shown bigger in the intro with Valkyrie, indicating he is the most important legend.

I wouldn’t say the most important. Rantaro and Shu seem to have a more larger effect on our new generation(Hikaru, Hyuga, and Lean). Yes Valt is definitely important to the storyline, but I think that the two teachers have a much larger impact on the story than Valt.
(Sep. 08, 2020  11:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  11:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I wholeheartedly agree with you. He is the most important legend. But I just have this feeling in my gut that the writers are going to throw Valt under the bus.

I wouldn’t say the most important. Rantaro and Shu seem to have a more larger effect on our new generation(Hikaru, Hyuga, and Lean). Yes Valt is definitely important to the storyline, but I think that the two teachers have a much larger impact on the story than Valt.

Shu interaction with Lean has certainly had the most impactful for his character. But Valt has had the largest impact on Hikaru and Hyuga aside from Rantaro. Especially Hyuga, Valt showed him how to form his bond with Hyperion. And when looking at the episode openings for the season they put Valt front and center.
(Sep. 08, 2020  11:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  11:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I wouldn’t say the most important. Rantaro and Shu seem to have a more larger effect on our new generation(Hikaru, Hyuga, and Lean). Yes Valt is definitely important to the storyline, but I think that the two teachers have a much larger impact on the story than Valt.

Shu interaction with Lean has certainly had the most impactful for his character. But Valt has had the largest impact on Hikaru and Hyuga aside from Rantaro. Especially Hyuga, Valt showed him how to form his bond with Hyperion. And when looking at the episode openings for the season they put Valt front and center.

All I am trying to say is that the teachers (namely Shu and Rantaro) are a little bit more important than Valt to the story. (Also I think that Valt might get the biggest image because that is the brothers goal, to reach to the top).
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  11:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Shu interaction with Lean has certainly had the most impactful for his character. But Valt has had the largest impact on Hikaru and Hyuga aside from Rantaro. Especially Hyuga, Valt showed him how to form his bond with Hyperion. And when looking at the episode openings for the season they put Valt front and center.

All I am trying to say is that the teachers (namely Shu and Rantaro) are a little bit more important than Valt to the story. (Also I think that Valt might get the biggest image because that is the brothers goal, to reach to the top).
Yeah the anime does seem to have more influence on the teacher legends. I think that the manga handled it better because both Rantaro and Valt are the teachers for the brothers in the manga.
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  11:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Shu interaction with Lean has certainly had the most impactful for his character. But Valt has had the largest impact on Hikaru and Hyuga aside from Rantaro. Especially Hyuga, Valt showed him how to form his bond with Hyperion. And when looking at the episode openings for the season they put Valt front and center.

That's partly my point. They've set Valt up as the goal for both these bladers. The standard they're striving for, and in addition, he's been instrumental in both they're development as bladers, not just in day to day training, but in the deeper area of what it means to form a real connection with they're beys. All of that combined with how's he's portrayed has situated Valt as the most important of the legends.
Really? I bet Rantaro Could Defeat Free and Aiger In a tag team on Suprise i need everyone to stop saying Valt Lost to Rantaro Free lost against Hikaru right and Saying I think we will get 3-Way Battles after The tag teams I think

Aiger vs Free vs Lane
Valt vs Lui vs Hyuga
Hikaru vs Sisco vs Rantaro
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:24 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Really? I bet Rantaro Could Defeat Free and Aiger In a tag team on Suprise i need everyone to stop saying Valt Lost to Rantaro Free lost against Hikaru right and Saying I think we will get 3-Way Battles after The tag teams I think

Aiger vs Free vs Lane
Valt vs Lui vs Hyuga

No, we aren't. After the tag battles we get the 1v1s. This isn't the Battleship Cruise or Bey Island tournament if that's what you're going for. Valt didn't lose to Rantaro, he tied with him. Free only lost a point to Hikaru, and barely at that.
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:30 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:24 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Really? I bet Rantaro Could Defeat Free and Aiger In a tag team on Suprise i need everyone to stop saying Valt Lost to Rantaro Free lost against Hikaru right and Saying I think we will get 3-Way Battles after The tag teams I think

Aiger vs Free vs Lane
Valt vs Lui vs Hyuga

No, we aren't. After the tag battles we get the 1v1s. This isn't the Battleship Cruise or Bey Island tournament if that's what you're going for. Valt didn't lose to Rantaro, he tied with him. Free only lost a point to Hikaru, and barely at that.

How did Free lose a point to Hikaru?
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:30 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: No, we aren't. After the tag battles we get the 1v1s. This isn't the Battleship Cruise or Bey Island tournament if that's what you're going for. Valt didn't lose to Rantaro, he tied with him. Free only lost a point to Hikaru, and barely at that.

I mean in episode 9.
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:30 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: No, we aren't. After the tag battles we get the 1v1s. This isn't the Battleship Cruise or Bey Island tournament if that's what you're going for. Valt didn't lose to Rantaro, he tied with him. Free only lost a point to Hikaru, and barely at that.

Hikaru bait free to a stamina battle to which free volantary took And hikaru surprise him by winning with a outspin thx to a last minute little power up similar to how hyuga outspun the free And aiga in the battle royal. The 1 point lost was more free being to carefree than hikaru actually straight up beat him.
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:41 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How did Free lose a point to Hikaru?
Hikaru bait free to a stamina battle to which free volantary took And hikaru surprise him by winning with a outspin thx to a last minute little power up similar to how hyuga outspun the free And aiga in the battle royal. The 1 point lost was more free being to carefree than hikaru actually straight up beat him.

That time there was actually proof, since Free said I've deemed you worthy of battling, and then switched to Counter Mode.
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:41 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Hikaru bait free to a stamina battle to which free volantary took And hikaru surprise him by winning with a outspin thx to a last minute little power up similar to how hyuga outspun the free And aiga in the battle royal. The 1 point lost was more free being to carefree than hikaru actually straight up beat him.

That time there was actually proof, since Free said I've deemed you worthy of battling, and then switched to Counter Mode.

yea that was the point of him taking hikaru's bait to see if he actually made wise choice and as you said if his worthy even if he was carefree thats the free way lol hikaru prove that his strategy was a good one.
The semis is pretty much confirmed to be

Lean vs Aiga -> lean wins
Valt vs Hyuga/hikaru -> H wins

So lean will most likely win the tournament
(Sep. 09, 2020  8:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: The semis is pretty much confirmed to be

Lean vs Aiga -> lean wins
Valt vs Hyuga/hikaru -> H wins

So lean will most likely win the tournament

And helios breaks
(Aug. 18, 2020  3:45 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Probably Valt. That final battle between Valt vs Lane pushes Lane to make an evolution for Lucifer and gets his revenge.

Why would he make an evolution if he just made the beyblade. Plus its still the best bey in sparking so tt wouldnt dare to change anything about lucifer.
(Oct. 01, 2020  12:14 AM)Galaxy357 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2020  3:45 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Probably Valt. That final battle between Valt vs Lane pushes Lane to make an evolution for Lucifer and gets his revenge.

Why would he make an evolution if he just made the beyblade. Plus its still the best bey in sparking so tt wouldnt dare to change anything about lucifer.

This quote was made more than a month ago. I have a different answer.