Legend Bey Testing

I've been gone for about three months. I had no idea. When I left, D was supposedly totally outclassed by SD and WD. Really, there's a lot of stuff I don't get anymore. (Tornado Stalling, Beat, Fang, etc.)
Hahaha, well, if you have questions, you can PM me if you want, I've been here a while, and most people seem to think I know what I'm talking about, for some reason Confused I'm pretty much always happy to help.

I'll PM you a rough rundown if you want?
It's kinda weird how they have plastic wheels. Lol 'cause the original had no plastic.

But oh well, respect what we have.......

I'M GETTING TORCH ARIES.
That's.... Uhhh... The point? They're HWS remakes of Pre-HWS beys... And generally aren't that great.
Finally got around to do some more testing on thunder
MF-H Thunder Kerbecs GB145RS vs Beat Lynx R145RF
Beat wins : 18 (All KO)
Thunder wins : 2 (ALL OS)
Thunder was destroyed the 2 times when thunder won i have to admit i didn't have the best launch due to my thumb , but 90% of my launches were perfect . I may have some testing with fang if i can be bothered Grin
Haha, nice results Rusty. I do wish Thunder was better Crying ... I guess I'll just have to get a Libra now, won't I? XD
It does well with a low Track and D as I've heard.
Well you heard wrong
MF-H Thunder Bull 85D VS Beat Lynx 85RF
Beat wins : 20
thunder wins: 0
[Huge quote removed.]
the only one of those i dont like is night virgo i bought it two days ago and he stinks even when i train it
Erm... That's because it's supposed to. You don't use uncustomized beys unless it's Earth Aquila or Hell Kerbecs. And rarely then.
(Jul. 01, 2011  2:27 AM)bq019686 Wrote: [Huge quote removed.]
the only one of those i dont like is night virgo i bought it two days ago and he stinks even when i train it

no offense but u make it sound like some sort of pokemon game. -.- beyblades were meant to be customized. i don't mean to crush your childhood hopes but beyblade is a game of physics and wits. not so much "training the blade".

anyways, back to legends... yeah i had no hope for thunder anyways. =/ idk if u guys heard this from me a million times in the past but the legends are really sucky compared to the newer ones... hasbro's just trying to make money off of it and clearly it's working if the shelves are getting empty every time i go to the store to check if ray striker came out... (btw, it's not out in my area yet...)
(Jul. 01, 2011  2:27 AM)bq019686 Wrote: [Huge quote removed.]
Lolz, "train" the bey?! You have to customize and battle so YOU can get better, the top has no brain whatsoever, so it's as good as ever, always. The performance will always be the same for you and everyone. Now, that's not saying that some players might be better than you at launching, or just Blading in general. You'll be a great Blader someday, just try!
Thunder aquario 100WD vs Burn Phoenix T125XF
BP wins 10/10
(Jul. 01, 2011  2:22 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well you heard wrong
MF-H Thunder Bull 85D VS Beat Lynx 85RF
Beat wins : 20
thunder wins: 0

Actually, it's somewhere on this thread. I'll quote it when I find it. But that's really not fair. Beat is amazing, so of course it would lose.
(Jun. 19, 2011  1:54 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Got Thunder yesterday so i thought it should test it b
MF-L Thunder Bull GB145RS VS MF-M Hell Kerbecs 85RF
Thunder wins 11
Kerbecs wins 9
Win Rate 55%

i will test more later when i can be bothered Tired

You must remember, most Defense combos got 40-45% against Vulcan, and I've heard that Hell is slightly better. At least as good as Earth, if not as good as Libra. (Note: When Libra was re-introduced to the metagame, it got 50-60% across the board. This is good.) Plus, McFrown said that he was getting good results, he just wished it had more stamina.
Why no Hyper Aquario? its a legend right?
Yes, but it's horrible. Hyper has too much recoil.
Hyper Aquario is Legendarily carp

Might actually be the worst wheel ever, not sure. That said, I think if you search you might find some.
No, Midnight is the worst evar lul. I have actually found some MEDIOCRE (bottom of the mediocre chain) combos with it.
With Midnight...
I threw it at the wall and it flew out of my hand like a piece of paper, because it's so damn light Confused
(Jul. 07, 2011  9:59 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hyper Aquario is Legendarily carp

Might actually be the worst wheel ever, not sure. That said, I think if you search you might find some.

Probably tied with poison, if not worse.....
Poison. Fury. At least Hyper KOs WB sometimes. (*cough* IF YOU GET LUCKY AND CATCH IT ON THE EDGES *cough*) But yeah, while my first few tests said "Potential", every other test said "Stick with Midnight". Or eventually, "Hah, Inferno knocks this thing around quite easily... Not even good use when playing for fun?"
I actually find Inferno worse than Flame, haha. I was testing earlier today MF Inferno Saggitario 100CS(Hasbro new CS)/R2F/RF and it could barely hurt MF/MF-H Flame Aquario D125WB. Every time it hit FA, it was like literally repelled. I consider MF-H Flame Aquario D125WB a destabilizer, anyone think so?
Forgot about Fury, but yeah.

Inferno is okay.

I'm thinking these are worse than Poison, actually.
Yerp. From all the testing I've done (even though it isn't in a TT Atk) none of them are even as good as Poison... That's sad. Well except maybe Night.
And Midnight. And Inferno. And Torch as a destabiliser, though those have little use now if I've heard correctly. Counter does better than Poison. Thunder might be on par with Earth from what I've few tests I've seen. (And McFrown apparently likes Thunder on D)
I can tell you, Thunder on D is quite good. Thunder is yes as you've heard, on par with Earth, but it has a little more recoil than Earth, and less weight, so it makes Earth a better choice still. Inferno I've seen some destabalizing use with, but as for Midnight, ehh maybe for destabilizing. Torch? Ugh, I haven't used it since the night I got it. I'll do some tests later with MF Poison Bull T125B vs MF Midnight/Torch/Inferno/Thunder T125B, I'll post em here and in the Hasbro Stadium thread.

Ok, so I did some really quick testing, and everytime all of the legend metal wheels on the MF ??? Bull T125B (except for Torch and Fury) did fine against poison and won by OS every time... Well at least that clears a LITTLE up.