Left handed Beybladers

I mean yes this will probably get shut down before any one can post but do left handed bladers have trouble launching I want so left handed bladers to answer yea it's kinda stupid but I want to know
i guess GalaxyHart from Mumbai,India is a left handed blader.yeah,they find it tough launching sometimes,especially,with the string launcher
i remember the time he used gameboysuperman's 3-segment launcher and got screwed up
XP
(i posted before the thread got closed.but surely,it'll be closed)
Yup I know it will like all my other threads the WBO hates me or I'm just really stupid
I actually think this could be a relatively interesting topic to discuss, since Beyblade mostly favours right-handed people. We can see who is left-handed, where they are ranked, what they do, etc.
Awesome someone thinks this is usefull I didn't think anyone would really care at all
Left handed bladers if you could can you give me an idea of your win percentage and some of the combos you use I want to know how much this effects your battles
Well i know my friend Dragonis61300 Is a left handed blader but he is a fan of light launchers and despises String launchers.
Ok so based on your guys post left handed people hate string launchers. Can someone left handed people confirm this to be sure
To me, I don't know if there is anything the left handed bladers can do- they can only live with it, because I don't remember any grips/launchers that are compatible for left-handed bladers (that are legal, of course, for tournament play).
I think you could probably rig a launcher for leftys just open it up and move some pieces but it would be illegal in tournaments
i guess string and 3-segment launchers are tough to use for left-handed bladers
a light launcher makes sense
using your left hand is worth taking a risk
i'm left-handed,but only while writing
and my hand-writing is bad
it has cost me marks
doing so will cause me beypoints!
(Jul. 16, 2012  5:53 AM)Hacked Wrote: To me, I don't know if there is anything the left handed bladers can do- they can only live with it, because I don't remember any grips/launchers that are compatible for left-handed bladers.

Well i think the segment launcher can work also for left handed bladers.
(Jul. 16, 2012  5:39 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Yup I know it will like all my other threads the WBO hates me or I'm just really stupid

the WBO doesn't hate you
nor,without knowing your potential,can,anyone term you as stupid-not you,yourself
WBO actually doesn't close threads because they're stupid but because they want you to learn from your mistakes and make better posts
Cosmic-are you telling me?
well,i can see it.
*strange*
Yea I mean I only have one other thread that isn't closed just cuz it's a story but I sucks so bad that I would shut it down
(Jul. 16, 2012  5:56 AM)Cosmic Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2012  5:53 AM)Hacked Wrote: To me, I don't know if there is anything the left handed bladers can do- they can only live with it, because I don't remember any grips/launchers that are compatible for left-handed bladers.

Well i think the segment launcher can work also for left handed bladers.

Yes, the Three Segment Launcher Grip works perfectly in either hand, so there is really no major disadvantage to be had as long as you own one.
Now that I think about it would it be illegal to rig a launcher for a left handed person cuz its not like it is makeing it stronger or anything???? Would it be illegal Kai- v or anyone else who we know for sure knows what they are talking about????
Any modification to a launcher is illegal.
Ah poor left handed people they should be able to at least get away with that
The 3 segment launcher grip has an option for that, iirc.
So I guess this is kinda done there is nothing more to talk about but I kinda want to know why they don't like string launchers though
I am both I can rip with left hand and even with right hand.. But it's easy for me hard for others..
I'm right handed, but rip mostly with my left ... Don't know why .. (With String Launchers)

But with Ripcord launchers, i have to use my right; but I rarely ever use Ripcord-Launchers.
Cannon you know that Ripcord-Launchers are more powerful than other Launcher..
I'm left handed, and I have no problem with Launching.
(Jul. 16, 2012  9:37 AM)BattleLion Wrote: Cannon you know that Ripcord-Launchers are more powerful than other Launcher..

String Launchers are much better than Ripcord-Launchers ...
I am a left-handed blader. Gotta say, it feels kinda weird in battle...

First off, most of the time, when launching, your hand is on the same side of a right-handed opponent, making less room....

Fortunately, for me, I use the launcher in the straight position (ex. the string launcher follows with the handle in a straight line), so I pull outward, rather than towards myself...

I can't use any ripcord launcher worth carp, so i ALWAYS use string launchers. I'm trying to get a BeyLauncherLR for my birthday because my string launcher is deteriorating fast...