Left handed Beybladers

My Friend is a left handed blader.He likes to use launcher grip,Every time I told him to use 3 segment launcher For easy Launching ,but he hardly ever listen to me,By the way what's about Zero G light launcher?Is that launcher can use for Right handed blader and Left handed blader?
Yeah, the Zero-G Light Launcher is pretty much suitable for both left and right handed use.
(Aug. 15, 2012  11:15 PM)Ezik #2 Wrote: My Friend is a left handed blader.He likes to use launcher grip,Every time I told him to use 3 segment launcher For easy Launching ,but he hardly ever listen to me,By the way what's about Zero G light launcher?Is that launcher can use for Right handed blader and Left handed blader?

Yes the Zero-G Light Launcher and the Zero-G Launcher(Beylauncher Zero-G version) can be used by both Rigtht handed and Left Handed bladers with and without using the Zero-G Launcher Grip

EDIT: Beaten by ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
(Jul. 16, 2012  6:32 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: So I guess this is kinda done there is nothing more to talk about but I kinda want to know why they don't like string launchers though
I beg to differ. There is much to talk about actually.

I'm am right handed but I launch my beys with my left hand. Honestly, I still prefer string launchers over normal rip cords.

Launching with using your left hand makes worlds of difference as you would naturally bank slightly towards the direction you pull your string launcher (in this case, tip pointing to the left). This will affect the typical trajectory. I think, this is the one most major factor for lefties since, its even harder for them to execute a sliding shot since, right handed launches would have the bey tilting slightly to the right..

I think this thread could go own. The execution of certain launch techniques is a tad harder.. and we have to take note of the more minor stuff (eg; angle, anchoring point) to make the launch.

Wow this thing got revived after a month. I really didn't think there was anything left to converse about.
too be honest im left handed and i do the same as i play a guitar i hold the launcher with my left and with my right its basic really but then again thats with a string launcher im not to common with light launchers of any kind but when i do its the same lol
(Aug. 15, 2012  11:00 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2012  1:36 PM)Nitrohammer Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2012  1:11 PM)Andy12 Wrote: I use a light launcher to get a sliding shot.
Some of the new wbo members use ripcord launcher.

Is it really worth sacrificing that much power just to get the same result you could get while banking?

Like I said, I'm assuming a competitive situation, and normally people use beylaunchers because they get extra power and can still create the flower pattern without specifically using a sliding shoot.
Ever so true. Wasting the ammount of power you may just need to win.
I'm left-handed but I still use my right handSmile
I'm left handed, but I haven't had any issues launching right handed lol
hm a lot of bladers are left handed
but to answer your question i was a lefty and my mom switched the pen on me so i always thought i was right handed and now that i am fifteen both of my hands suck for that reason
so i just kinda use my right hand to launch
(Aug. 09, 2013  7:06 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I'm left handed, but I haven't had any issues launching right handed lol

Same here I've been launching with my right hand ever since I started beyblading!!😃
Same here The Supreme One I write with my left hand but launch with my right.
Yeah, the way I see it it's pretty ambidextrous, since you're still holding the launcher in your left hand even if you're pulling the string with your right.
I actually launch reeeally weak with my left hand and cant aim well. I tried doing that to try making a perfect launch like Kai-V XD
i am left handed and rip with my right because i think my blade is right handed. It only works if i rip with my right hand. whats up with that?
I'm Left handed but i have a really strong rip with right hand but not with my left. For me it is easier to grip the launcher with my left hand.
I'm left handed and it's never posed a problem for me. But then again when I started beyblade I realised that holding the launcher in my right hand was too difficult, and now I'm just used to launching right handed!
My dads left handed. I showed him how Kai-V launches her beys because I'm guessing she's left handed so he tried that and ... It didn't work out to well. He already a has a hard enough time getting it in the stadium the regular way, haha.

Even though he is left handed he gets a much stronger launch than me when we both use regular light launchers. I refuse to let him use beylaunchers because he almost broke one of my beylauncher R's one time. He prefers light launchers anyways.
I am right-handed, hah.
Chocked_2

That is a shock, haha. Do you just prefer the power you get from that launch or did you think launching the regular was was to mainstream? Haha.
Wut!? How are you right handed?! I tried the Kai-V launch and, I have to say it's getting better! Grin
What's this “Kai-V launch” you all are talking about?Smile
Dude, it's like legendary. Watch some videos on the Beychannel and you will understand, haha.

Sorry for the off topicness Tongue_out
(Sep. 26, 2013  4:38 AM)Tri Wrote: Dude, it's like legendary. Watch some videos on the Beychannel and you will understand, haha.

Sorry for the off topicness Tongue_out

Ok well what's the video called?Smile
(Sep. 26, 2013  4:27 AM)Tri Wrote: Chocked_2

That is a shock, haha. Do you just prefer the power you get from that launch or did you think launching the regular was was to mainstream? Haha.

I explained it somewhere in this topic previously, but I essentially have a psychological restriction on my right arm not to destroy things. It makes sense : I am a naturally non-destructive person, so when I know that something, the Beylauncher in this case, can break easily, my whole power will not be used. Since I am right-handed, this restriction seems to be applied more there, but less on my left arm. While I still could not use a full force with my left arm, it is better and freer than my rigth arm, hence my odd technique.