Least Favorite Stadium

Ok. I am determined to make a post that doesn't get closed. I have looked for a thread like this, didn't find one, and I don't suppose it's spam, because my Ask a Stupid Beyblade Question thread was for fun, when it was locked. Now, WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE STADIUM, PLEASE LIST REASONS.

My least favorite stadium would have to be the Bolt Blast Stadium, now wait I mean the one with grooves. I don't really like attack types, and stamina, defence, and balance (depending if it has a tip like WB or S, or some other defence/stamina tip)types, get 'controlled' by the spiral, and it causes beyblades to loose their stamina because they're stuck, especially for attack types that get stuck.

If this gets locked I will keep making other threads until I get at least ONE thread that doesn't get locked.
Any of the square stadiums wouldn't you agree? They suck.

They are unfair for attack and possibly defense types as there is no way of getting out.
I really hate the Triple Battle Stadium with the replaceable plates. It's small, and the plates just add a whole bunch of suck.

All the square ones come in a close 2nd.
I hate all Hasbro's stadiums. Don't have to elaborate about this.
You should give the BeyWarriors stadium a shot with Beyblades. It's actually pretty good!
(Aug. 18, 2014  4:16 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Any of the square stadiums wouldn't you agree? They suck.

They are unfair for attack and possibly defense types as there is no way of getting out.

Essentially, stamina is the only thing that would prosper in them Stadia; Attack cant be used effectively, for obvious reasons, defence counters attack which wouldn't be used, hence defence would be used meaning stamina VS stamina is the only thing that would work.
(Aug. 18, 2014  6:59 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  4:16 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Any of the square stadiums wouldn't you agree? They suck.

Essentially, stamina is the only thing that would prosper in them Stadia; Attack cant be used effectively, for obvious reasons, defence counters attack which wouldn't be used, hence defence would be used meaning stamina VS stamina is the only thing that would work.

Defense types obviously can't out spin a stamina type as long as it's the combos we use, and it has even less chance of knocking it out. So defense is just as useless as attack in that stadium IMO.
(Aug. 18, 2014  7:03 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  6:59 PM)Poseidon Wrote:

Defense types obviously can't out spin a stamina type as long as it's the combos we use, and it has even less chance of knocking it out. So defense is just as useless as attack in that stadium IMO.
Yes that's why it'd be a case of stamina v stamina.
Although, attack may be an offensive top with a survival bottom. I'm not sure how what would work out I that situation mind.
Well, Hasbro square stadiums are the obvious answer. Out of the ones that are tournament-legal, I would have to say the Balance Stadium. The lack of tornado ridge and sound that the Beyblades make when they hit the hard plastic walls really get to me after a while.

I like the Hasbro stadiums! You don't get K.O so easy.
I don't know what they are called but they are ten dollars big and square like I hate it
(Aug. 18, 2014  5:16 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I hate all Hasbro's stadiums. Don't have to elaborate about this.

Plastic gen was good!
Unique.
But Thunder Whip and onward are pretty awful.
I don't like the Octagon Stadium, plastic tips get smashed >.> hard plastic is never good, let's be honest.

(Aug. 21, 2014  2:37 AM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: I don't know what they are called but they are ten dollars big and square like I hate it

Hasbro stadiums.
I think the octogan stadium is OK, as long as you get rid of those Ramps, it's no that good but it's way better than the other Hasbro stadiums(not including Zero G)

@SupremeDragon16, being harder to K.O isn't fair, for attack types anyway and it really favours stamina types. If your a stamina enthusiast then it's find but it's just an unfair stadium though I think it can be OK, it's way better than the Square stadiums.
Zero-G Hasbro has awful stadiums..

HyperStrike was good though.
(Aug. 21, 2014  3:33 AM)Neo Wrote: Zero-G Hasbro has awful stadiums..

HyperStrike was good though.
Hyper strike would have been my favourite if I had it.

Yeah I cut holes on mine ha, I know that's wrong but those stupid pockets ruin it more, Vortex Stadium is fun, attack types can actually knock stuff out more at times for some reason, it's an OK stadium.
That 3 way square stadium surely picked my senses.

It is basically flat except the bowl at the middle (obviously no tornado ridge) but it is as small as a palm size, generally it is too big for attack types to go around, yet the bowl can't really allow attack types to gain enough momentum to attack.
Triple Battle Set is the worst stadium ever.
It's hard plastic, cracks tips.
My least favorite stadium is the Hasbro cyclone stadium! Its pretty cool because of the beys making the stadium move but them pockets pisses me off. Every time my bey hits the opposing bey in the pocket. Some how it comes right back in from the pocket and I end up getting OS.
The Hasbro Box stadiums. At least the older ones had pockets, and made it exciting, but with this box thing we can't do anything even close to a stadium out...
I so think the bb-10 is my least favorite stadium, because there is just too many stadium outs, and i really hate when i get knocked out, it's just so stupidSmug
(Aug. 27, 2014  6:08 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: I so think the bb-10 is my least favorite stadium, because there is just too many stadium outs, and i really hate when i get knocked out, it's just so stupidSmug

What is so bad about knock-outs? Thats the whole point of an attack type. What were you expecting? Having Stamina/F230CF combos to win ALL THE TIME?

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I realise its just a joke...but why?
(Aug. 27, 2014  7:55 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2014  6:08 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: I so think the bb-10 is my least favorite stadium, because there is just too many stadium outs, and i really hate when i get knocked out, it's just so stupidSmug

What is so bad about knock-outs? Thats the whole point of an attack type. What were you expecting? Having Stamina/F230CF combos to win ALL THE TIME?

... The smiley signifies that he is joking.
(Aug. 27, 2014  7:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2014  7:55 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:

... The smiley signifies that he is joking.

Wait? He was joking??? Well my bad, sorry ULTIMATE BLAZE.
No problem bud, when you're joking, you have to usally always give some sort of hint, but some jokes, you just don'tWink
Anyways, my real opinion on what stadium i dislike the most is the triple battle set stadium, because the plastic core in the middle get's the beyblade stuck, and it's just small, there's other reason's, but it's hard to explain
TBH I kinda hate the BB-10.
Tornado Attackkkkkk C: